over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

seo talk.

Screenshot_2017-09-30-16-08-11.jpg

what about falby1 on instagram.

:)

Believe me or don't lol.

I actually talked to a few 5% was told the big 5% guys used mineral oil. Was told rich tried pmma and it caused that lump in his arm. He didn't want that to happen again so they did mineral oil to make him look right. Because mineral oil doesn't eventually disolve, it's just in their and eventually scar tissue encapsulates such.
That fat hulk dude, remember his side triceps? He was warned that he didnt have enough visable muscle to apply it correctly. look what happened.

Believe me or don't lol.

I actually talked to a few 5% was told the big 5% guys used mineral oil. Was told rich tried pmma and it caused that lump in his arm. He didn't want that to happen again so they did mineral oil to make him look right. Because mineral oil doesn't eventually disolve, it's just in their and eventually scar tissue encapsulates such.
That fat hulk dude, remember his side triceps? He was warned that he didnt have enough visable muscle to apply it correctly. look what happened.

So Rich's arm size was from mineral oil your saying?

Believe me or don't lol.

5% can say anything they want to...NO oil will give you the natural shape of a muscle that Rich has...NONE......no mineral oil, no cottonseed, no grapeseed....oil , if done right, will give you Valentino's look, even with a less size than his....ande the more oil u use , the more ur arms start resembling his.
Piana's, arms and forearms were a different story. PMMA is the best guess i ll give (some other implants - silicone is another), but some ppl who know him personally can swear by that claim (PMMA).
I might ve used oil too, but the main size on his arm was definitely not from oil.

Last edited:
So Rich's arm size was from mineral oil your saying?

5% can say anything they want to...NO oil will give you the natural shape of a muscle that Rich has...NONE......no mineral oil, no cottonseed, no grapeseed....oil , if done right, will give you Valentino's look, even with a less size than his....ande the more oil u use , the more ur arms start resembling his.
Piana's, arms and forearms were a different story. PMMA is the best guess i ll give (some other implants - silicone is another), but some ppl who know him personally can swear by that claim (PMMA).
I might ve used oil too, but the main size on his arm was definitely not from oil.

I doubt most of the 5% crew have a clue. Most of them have terrible site enhancement. You can see they use something else to what Rich did. Rich looked different and for me as well I wouldn't say oil. I know he knew some of the 5% crew before they were formed but he has his site enhancement long before they were put together. The look was very different and I would guess PMMA or some sort of silicone polymer.

Mineral oil is what those Brazilian idiots use (together with ADE) and Rich Piana did look like some of them, so totally believable.

The difference you see could be because guys down here start shooting that crap when they are skinny with no muscle 2 months after joining a gym. Rich was already a competitive bodybuilder when he started doing it.

Last edited:
5% say anything they want to...ll give you the natural shape of a muscle that Rich has...NONE......no mineral oil, no cottonseed, no grapeseed....oil , if done right, will give you Valentino's look, even with a less size than his....ande the more oil u use , the more ur arms start resembling his.

that's actually wrong. If you already have muscle and lil by lil u get injects, it can be gauged better. Pmma can turn to rock looking lumps when you use too much.
I was just told he freaked out when he got that lump. Pmma causes scar tissue growth all around the substance. Which is why it's used in small amounts in facial tissue. There's no control how much is grown once pmma gets solid. Hence all the fuck ups in its use
Idk if I believe all this but just saying.

I doubt most of the 5% crew have a clue. Most of them have terrible site enhancement. You can see they use something else to what Rich did. Rich looked different and for me as well I wouldn't say oil. I know he knew some of the 5% crew before they were formed but he has his site enhancement long before they were put together. The look was very different and I would guess PMMA or some sort of silicone polymer.

I am so sure Rich arms are not simply oil, i m willing to bet my balls on that, but we never find out , would we....oil just never looks natural, although Kris Dim' tric is hard to say what it is....but Ernie - oil...

Attachments

• Ernie Taylor_196818.jpg
    Ernie Taylor_196818.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 160
Mineral oil is what those Brazilian idiots use (together with ADE) and Rich Piana did look like some of them, so totally believable.

The difference you see could be because guys down start shooting that crap when they are skinny with no muscle 2 months after joining a gym. Rich was already a competitive bodybuilder when he started doing it.

It is funny as many of them don't even take AAS and are literally skinny fat with giant arms, traps and boobs. You would think they would at least try and get fairly big before adding that in. Good point about Rich and who knows. Cinder could be right. I always suspected he put a bit of everything in there but whatever he did have looked permanent. He would lose 40 pounds and lose about 1/2 inch of his arms max. I am sure he would have had 22 inch arms at 200 pounds.

Obviously not many looked like him but as he was in the US we know he wasn't exactly getting some government secret ingredient put into this body. When he was going to Mexico etc it was something readily available at certain clinics so it doesn't leave many options. I am sure it was one of a combination of the things we have mentioned in this thread. I do think it was more silicone based though.

It is funny as many of them don't even take AAS and are literally skinny fat with giant arms, traps and boobs. You would think they would at least try and get fairly big before adding that in. Good point about Rich and who knows. Cinder could be right. I always suspected he put a bit of everything in there but whatever he did have looked permanent. He would lose 40 pounds and lose about 1/2 inch of his arms max. I am sure he would have had 22 inch arms at 200 pounds.

Obviously not many looked like him but as he was in the US we know he wasn't exactly getting some government secret ingredient put into this body. When he was going to Mexico etc it was something readily available at certain clinics so it doesn't leave many options. I am sure it was one of a combination of the things we have mentioned in this thread. I do think it was more silicone based though.

I guess he never wanted anyone to know his secret!

I am so sure Rich arms are not simply oil, i m willing to bet my balls on that, but we never find out , would we....oil just never looks natural, although Kris Dim' tric is hard to say what it is....but Ernie - oil...

I agree. But seriously what do these guys do. It's like they think it says 3ml per head so I will start at 30ml per head. I see most of the top pro's have site enhancement but they do it well. Others like Ernie Taylor, Flex Wheeler and Marcus Ruhl got a bit carried away (all arms). Marcus Ruhl was a beast though...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUgL8KM4V_M"]Markus Ruhl - MONSTER - Bodybuilding Motivation - YouTube[/ame]

that's actually wrong. If you already have muscle and lil by lil u get injects, it can be gauged better. Pmma can turn to rock looking lumps when you use too much.
I was just told he freaked out when he got that lump. Pmma causes scar tissue growth all around the substance. Which is why it's used in small amounts in facial tissue. There's no control how much is grown once pmma gets solid. Hence all the fuck ups in its use
Idk if I believe all this but just saying.

yeah if u trying to gain an inch might look natural but Piana was well over an inch on his actual size, Velntino's also 26, i started at 20" and ended up without paying much attention at 23" so had to stop. Oil also turns in a rock after a year, i have this rock on bi's and tri's all over , not just one spot, like a cover of the muscle, when ppl touch it they ask if it s implant, but when i reached 23 and looked at my pics, i did start getting the exact shape of Valentino's bi's. Piana look from shoulder to forearm was way too evenly spread , just like a natural muscle with a much larger size..

yeah if u trying to gain an inch might look natural but Piana was well over an inch on his actual size, Velntino's also 26, i started at 20" and ended up without paying much attention at 23" so had to stop. Oil also turns in a rock after a year, i have this rock on bi's and tri's all over , not just one spot, like a cover of the muscle, when ppl touch it they ask if it s implant, but when i reached 23 and looked at my pics, i did start getting the exact shape of Valentino's bi's. Piana look from shoulder to forearm was way too evenly spread , just like a natural muscle with a much larger size..

Do you regret your arm look mate ?
I think most of the pro use in the delts to have thise big round delt like levrone has and bi's for the peak + tri for the large size of the tri's in front pose like levrone again.
Heard Dallas Mc carver used it in hams ? If you have to use +100ml in bi's to reach a beast size, I guess you have to use 2liters ew for hams ?

But Xman, I read you told calves are very painfull and dont look naturals. But I myself used 2 bottles in calves and never, NEVER have pain in it. Just a pump sensation of soreness like pwo. And results is very natural and I KEEP my gains 1 year after.

I really hesitating where I'll use my next 4 bottles. Ive got 53cm of biceps but relaxed they dont look good like pro with that awesome fullness and peak.
I have a laging upper chest too and need more rear delts
so... i really dont know

Last edited:
Do you regret your arm look mate ?
I think most of the pro use in the delts to have thise big round delt like levrone has and bi's for the peak + tri for the large size of the tri's in front pose like levrone again.
Heard Dallas Mc carver used it in hams ? If you have to use +100ml in bi's to reach a beast size, I guess you have to use 2liters ew for hams ?

But Xman, I read you told calves are very painfull and dont look naturals. But I myself used 2 bottles in calves and never, NEVER have pain in it. Just a pump sensation of soreness like pwo. And results is very natural and I KEEP my gains 1 year after.

I really hesitating where I'll use my next 4 bottles. Ive got 53cm of biceps but relaxed they dont look good like pro with that awesome fullness and peak.
I have a laging upper chest too and need more rear delts
so... i really dont know
I ve tried calves only a few times cus i wanted to get em the easy way, but didnt look good so never did it ever since, but o started training them 3 times a week and they respond well to that and are big and vascular.
I dont regret my arms, they went back to a size i m happy with and I fixed the disproportion between bi's ant tri's and not complaining, My arms dont have good genes for gaining size and were a bit underdeveloped for the rest of my body.

I ve tried calves only a few times cus i wanted to get em the easy way, but didnt look good so never did it ever since, but o started training them 3 times a week and they respond well to that and are big and vascular.
I dont regret my arms, they went back to a size i m happy with and I fixed the disproportion between bi's ant tri's and not complaining, My arms dont have good genes for gaining size and were a bit underdeveloped for the rest of my body.

thanks buddy. Do ou use a 5ml syringue to shoot 100ml weekly easier ? you injected ED ?
Do you think upper pec is a bodypart that respond well to seo ?
thanks a lot :)

Did you do all 3 heads of the tricep and if so how many ml in each one?

thanks buddy. Do ou use a 5ml syringue to shoot 100ml weekly easier ? you injected ED ?
Do you think upper pec is a bodypart that respond well to seo ?
thanks a lot :)

Upper chest can be good. The chest is full of nerves though. Everyone is different but the guys I know had issues injecting the lower part of their chest. They would hit things all the time. The upper chest seems more user friendly but again everyone is different. It should respond well and I would start low and gradually build up. Building up to 2 x 3ml injs in each upper pec twice weekly could do good things and would be much easier than daily injections.

One thing I do recommend is staying away from heavy pressing when doing the chest just as a precaution. Mainly go for pump workouts and add in an intra shake and basically get it as pumped up as possible when training.

Did you do all 3 heads of the tricep and if so how many ml in each one?

yeah u have to..just go by look 5cc at a time of test prop actually, I stopped using plain oil loong time ago, just same oil but with gear inside

yeah u have to..just go by look 5cc at a time of test prop actually, I stopped using plain oil loong time ago, just same oil but with gear inside

How much did you do in the outer head and the short head?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws