advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shitloading to Skiploading.... This is Big....

Skip

Registered
I have worked the shitload pretty well over the years after basically being handed the reins by Mr. Zilla himself. He mentored me for quite a while and I picked his brain as much as he would allow and that was alot. I have always given him mad props as I have a tremendous amount of respect for someone that is so willing to take someone under their wing and just slather knowledge and information and experience onto them so thick that it is hard to even take everything in. I used this shitloading system for years, tweaking it, turning it around, trying every single angle for timing, combinations, water control, etc., until I had what I felt was about as good as it was going to get. I felt that there was no stone left unturned and I had exhausted all options. In short, I was incredibly wrong. So much so that had I rested my brain at that point I would never have come to the point where I am now.

I don't know about you guys but I get ideas in my head all the time about how things can be done better than they are. Thing is, in my line of work, you don't get much of an opportunity to "experiment" on clients, so-to-speak. They just aren't too hip to busting their asses with training, diet, putting their marriage on the line so that you can "try something out" because you feel it "should" work. No, they just aren't too excited about hearing things like that.

I have had a certain "angle", if you will, to the shitloading for quite a while but hadn't had the opportunity to work it until this last year. Even then, when it worked it only had worked once so I kept my mouth shut about it because there is nothing worse than something working once, getting a boner about it and then it can't be duplicated no matter how hard you try. However, it has been duplicated several times and the same outcome every single time. It is crazy and.... I have a boner. Just kidding. : )

The number one "problem" with shitloading, if you want to call it that, was a the problem that bigger guys and guys that were terribly depleted (and you shouldn't be terribly depleted anyway but guys are for whatever reason, sometimes) couldn't fill out as much as would be ideal. Yeah, they would fill out but nothing like the following day and nothing like I knew they could be if there was a better way of cramming all of that "shit" in there before the timeframe expired and condition started to slip.

Shitloading has been referred to as "Skiploading" lately so I am going to officially declare this new concept of shitloading as "Skiploading". I didn't like it called this before because I felt that it was still Zilla's baby even though it has been awhile and I have been married to it for quite some time. I just didn't feel right. With this new approach, the concept is entirely different in timing even though it still has parallels due to the same types of foods, etc..

The problem of filling out completely is resolved. It doesn't matter how big you are or how depleted you are, you are going to fill out BIGTIME. I also want to be clear that this is not at all related to Waxy Maize or any type of supplement. Yes, I do use waxy maize in a good portion of my loads but this is NOT the new concept and does not contribute to my findings, at all. The filling out is nothing more than a timing issue, primarily.

In the end, condition is not at all negatively impacted and the difference in fullness is simply insane.

You should be hearing more about this in the weeks to come. Keep your ears open.

: )

Skip

:D maybe you can make shirts to wear in the final days of prep that say "don't bother me Im Skiploading". Perhaps you holding a doughnut or something

Good Job Skip.

MAN!!!! I am 2 weeks out from my show, I have been reading every damn thread I can on what to do the last week. I have torn through all of intensemuscle threads regarding shitloading etc... Is this basically a work in progress or is it official and skip is letting us know if we want to know the "secret" to ultimate fullness, pay the bucks and he'll reveal? I cant think straight on my diet right now, but main I would LOVE TO KNOW how to go about this. It would be a burden off my depleted shoulders! How do we get in the know of this? Fill me in Mr. Skip.

FutureFreak said:
MAN!!!! I am 2 weeks out from my show, I have been reading every damn thread I can on what to do the last week. I have torn through all of intensemuscle threads regarding shitloading etc... Is this basically a work in progress or is it official and skip is letting us know if we want to know the "secret" to ultimate fullness, pay the bucks and he'll reveal? I cant think straight on my diet right now, but main I would LOVE TO KNOW how to go about this. It would be a burden off my depleted shoulders! How do we get in the know of this? Fill me in Mr. Skip.

Does anyone else think this thread sounds like a bad infomercial? Am I supposed to be wearing a REALLY bad sweater and talk really loudly?? I can, you know.

FutureFreak, you have a PM.

There is more to come on this as I will be doing a couple interviews in the next month where I will touch on this more. I worked hard to get to the point where I was comfortable with the results before these interviews happened so that I could get this info out there. It was hard to keep it under wraps when I had preliminary results with only the first couple guys. I knew I had to get another handful of guys for it to work before I would be comfortable with putting it out in the open. I have now worked this with 14 guys and it has worked perfectly every single time. I still laugh because I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner.

Skip

|--[\\\\]>-------- well since we're going to change the work 'shit' to skip, then "i've really had a skippy day at work today!"

Hey Skip.... i figured this one out this year as well. Incredibly dehydrated muscles will do WHAT when water is reintroduced????? :D

I didnt get the timing right, but i NAILED it 3x REINTRODUCING water in the proper maner.... all you get is watery at first.... but for some reason when SLEEP and TIME are incorporated along with a few other things... BANG dry full hard as fawwwkkk. I just never figured out the timing as it turned out different each time.

Last edited:
TP4You clear your PM's bro, I sent you a pm.

FutureFreak said:
TP4You clear your PM's bro, I sent you a pm.
all clear

this process has been around forever and incredibly simple to incorporate but most trainers are to disciplined to eat any junk a day or 2 before a show. i like high sugars. i was about 3 weeks out from the collegiate nationals and was flat so ate a box of captain crunch, literally 20 minutes later i stood up in the kitchen and i had vascularity covering my whole body like a damn road map and awesome fullness. when i help people with shows i make sure they hit a good steakhouse, i like the outback, about every 2-3 weeks for a big meal; appetizer, bread, salad, steak or fish yam, rice, fries, and cheesecake. and thus far it has been highly sucessful. eatbig2getbig and mainevent from this board have had great success with it. both got very shredded. it is a great mental relief also.

Yeah we just talked about this Edge on another thread, it works great when incorporated correctly and timed right as Skip has mentioned. I am looking forward to hearing more what Skip has to say about it from his interviews...

the thing i dont understand about competitors, only you know how your body reacts, to be truely successful you have to learn what works best for you, not someone else. take advice and be openminded, learn from others but be smart enough to know how to adapt it to your unique individuality. dont follow fad's. yea guidance is helpful drying out or carbing up but after that it is so simple. set your protein, cycle your carbs, get your essential fats and cheat every 2 weeks do your cardio and in 12-16 weeks you'll be shredded, it is not rocket science. it takes discipline and you have to be motivated but anyone can do it. i have seen the diets chad nichols gives to his trainees and they are so basic its stupid, i guess they're really just paying for his diuretic. chicken, fish, brown rice, lean beef, turkey, oatmeal, quality protein shakes and veggies thats it. i learned the hard way i was told i had to bench heavy in order to have a big chest and they never felt right to me yet i blindly kept doing them not listening to what my body was telling me and ended up with a severe tear/rupture. same applies with diets, listen to your body, learn from it. its funny 10years ago with guys like labrada, yates, haney, levrone, etc these guys didnt have guru's like all the guys today they knew there bodies and they mastered there craft.

TooPoo,
I don't know what you are refering to with your thread and your smiley face but what I am refering to with Skiploading has to do with a change in TIMING and that is it. Water control is not the issue here - it is assumed. I am only talking about a change in timing for the load, itself.

I want to be clear here: I am not saying that shitloading is new or eating shitty food is new before a show. This is no secret and that is not at all where I am going, here. What I am saying is that I have been working with the timing of shitloading for quite a while now and in talking with other top prep guys, I am the one that has used this the most and has the most experience with it. That being said, the only thing about Skiploading that is different is the TIMING issue - that is really it. It is not complicated, as I have said before. However, it is incredibly successful and incredibly simple. That is why I am putting it out there.

As for guys using someone to prep themselves, to each their own. I find it odd that you (edge) are commenting that it is so simple and that everyone should simply do it themselves yet you admit to doing prep work for guys. ?? I am with you that you should learn your body and with MOST prep guys, you only get direction instead of learning the hows and why and that is what I do. I teach. I don't know if Chad does or you do or anyone else but I do. Conditioning has come a LONG way since Haney so that statement doesn't hold too well. The game is much more complicated than it was even 10 years ago. You are oversimplifying contest prep. No, it isn't rocket science and it should be kept simple but it isn't exactly simple, either.

People don't just want a prep guy because they don't know what they are doing. I prep prep guys. They have plenty of knowledge but they come to me because they don't want to second guess what they are doing and the decisions that they are making when the diet becomes hectic and they are bitchy and start to stress getting closer to the show.

I find it a bitch sometimes when I come over here because it seems I am constantly stepping on someone's toes or someone feels the need to make sure that I am in my place or that I don't get too much attention or something. I don't really get it. I posted up something the other day about blood work and here comes someone to make sure that I am in my place. I post up about my time and effort paying off and nailing the fullness issue for shitloading and I am stepping on someone else's toes, it seems. I really shouldn't have to defend myself every time I post something, I don't think. NOt everything that is posted needs to be turned into a debate. Maybe I am being a bit defensive but I am getting pretty used to this, lately, here.

It is pretty simple, really: If this post doesn't pertain to you or you could care less, simply pass over the thread. I don't need the process critiqued or I would have asked. I am letting everyone know - that's all.

Skip

Last edited:
I have also seen Chad's diets. There are only so many food combos that you can do. I would say that the main thing about helping some one to get in shape would be to know when and how to manipulate their food. Knowing when to raise cals and to lower them.

I know that Kevin had a trainer. In fact I spoke to him at Kevin's show in MD years ago. He commented on how Kevin asked him if it was OK to eat a snickers bar a few weeks out from a show. Can't remember the guys name. It's funny how some of these guys really never learned how to diet on their own. I guess they just didn't want to take the time. With genetics like Kevins I guess it really doesn't matter.

I also know that Dorian consulted with Dan Duchaine back in the early 90's about insulin usage. Dan said that he complained about how he it made him feel. Looking back I think that it was a mistake to use on his part.

The hardest part about competeing is peaking correctly the last few days and one thing is for sure, most guys screw it up and always will because they are looking for the magic bullett. Another thing that a lot of guys need to learn the difference between is fat and water. Too many guys think that they are just holding water when they have more fat to lose. There is a huge difference between being ripped and shredded. Although there is not much difference in the amount of fat that one carries. (hope that made sense :D )

Skip said:
TooPoo,
I don't know what you are refering to with your thread and your smiley face but what I am refering to with Skiploading has to do with a change in TIMING and that is it. Water control is not the issue here - it is assumed. I am only talking about a change in timing for the load, itself.

I want to be clear here: I am not saying that shitloading is new or eating shitty food is new before a show. This is no secret and that is not at all where I am going, here. What I am saying is that I have been working with the timing of shitloading for quite a while now and in talking with other top prep guys, I am the one that has used this the most and has the most experience with it. That being said, the only thing about Skiploading that is different is the TIMING issue - that is really it. It is not complicated, as I have said before. However, it is incredibly successful and incredibly simple. That is why I am putting it out there.

As for guys using someone to prep themselves, to each their own. I find it odd that you (edge) are commenting that it is so simple and that everyone should simply do it themselves yet you admit to doing prep work for guys. ?? I am with you that you should learn your body and with MOST prep guys, you only get direction instead of learning the hows and why and that is what I do. I teach. I don't know if Chad does or you do or anyone else but I do. Conditioning has come a LONG way since Haney so that statement doesn't hold too well. The game is much more complicated than it was even 10 years ago. You are oversimplifying contest prep. No, it isn't rocket science and it should be kept simple but it isn't exactly simple, either.

People don't just want a prep guy because they don't know what they are doing. I prep prep guys. They have plenty of knowledge but they come to me because they don't want to second guess what they are doing and the decisions that they are making when the diet becomes hectic and they are bitchy and start to stress getting closer to the show.

I find it a bitch sometimes when I come over here because it seems I am constantly stepping on someone's toes or someone feels the need to make sure that I am in my place or that I don't get too much attention or something. I don't really get it. I posted up something the other day about blood work and here comes someone to make sure that I am in my place. I post up about my time and effort paying off and nailing the fullness issue for shitloading and I am stepping on someone else's toes, it seems. I really shouldn't have to defend myself every time I post something, I don't think. NOt everything that is posted needs to be turned into a debate. Maybe I am being a bit defensive but I am getting pretty used to this, lately, here.

It is pretty simple, really: If this post doesn't pertain to you or you could care less, simply pass over the thread. I don't need the process critiqued or I would have asked. I am letting everyone know - that's all.

Skip

There is more than one way to skin a cat and you are right on a lot of what you say, I do disagree about it being more complicated today than yesterday. People are making this waaaay too complicated than needs to be. The only thing that is different now than 10 years ago is the amount of fat on ones body, Instead of a couple of guys with ripped glutes you now have many and it is basically a must to have. All the extra drugs these guys are taking isn't adding up to squat when it comes to game day. Most of them don't hit their peak anyway so even it they did make a difference they are waisting their time and money by missing their peak.

no need to be defensive skip, make your money dude. your a very knowledgeable guy, hell i even contacted to learn more though i cannot come close to affording it, i have contacted phil also and will eventually hope to hook up with him for his unique perspective, take his knowledge, absorb it, adapt to my body and continue to grow. the people i have helped i did not charge a dime and in the end showed them that they pretty much knew all along what they were doing they just needed the someone to back them up and if it aint broke dont fix it, do the samething next show and you know the outcome. i dont consider myself a trainer at all, i'm just a gymrat with to much time during the week, lol. the only thing different today from 10 years ago is the amount and ever expanding pharmacueticals thats why all the guru's have popped up, shit has become a science project. i personally hate the extreme dry look and would rather see guys fuller and less depleted. our sport would be so much more healthier as a result. dieting is no different today then in the 90's, bodybuilders are still eatting chicken, supplements have improved. it is simple, calorie restriction coupled with stable protein and cardio. worked then, still works now. as far as the conditioning from then to now, no one has been as dry and grainy since yates, gaspari had striated glutes, labrada was always extremely peeled. guys are bigger today from the gh and insulin and it has ruined there physiques, hopefully things are going back the other way. do your thing and keep posting. its so refreshing to read threads about training and nutrition, the drug thing has been so beat to death. and if we do not debate these things how do we continue to learn, unfortunately the internet cannot show tone of voice, expression, etc. so allota what gets typed is sometimes misinterpreted. maybe others post maliciously but that is never my intent. to learn different perspective, stimulate debate, thinking is how we learn and be the basis of these discussion boards.

Magnum said:
There is more than one way to skin a cat and you are right on a lot of what you say, I do disagree about it being more complicated today than yesterday. People are making this waaaay too complicated than needs to be. The only thing that is different now than 10 years ago is the amount of fat on ones body, Instead of a couple of guys with ripped glutes you now have many and it is basically a must to have. All the extra drugs these guys are taking isn't adding up to squat when it comes to game day. Most of them don't hit their peak anyway so even it they did make a difference they are waisting their time and money by missing their peak.

Yes, there are many different routes to take to a final destination - no doubt. I still think it is more complicated today not only because guys are fatter and end up needing to be leaner on stage but the world of supplementation is so far beyond what it was 10 years ago. It doesn't HAVE to be more complicated but it is because of what alot of guys are doing even before you get ahold of them for contest prep. You have tons of guys using insulin these days when only a fraction were using it 10 or more years ago. Same with GH, IGF, etc.. It is incredibly difficult to take away drugs from someone when they come to you for a prep. The don't WANT to give up those drugs or those dosages no matter how overkill you tell them they are.

One of the most basic things that you can do to make a prep easier and more successful is to simplify it - no question. My point is simply that it is harder to do that these days because the mentality is so different because people come into the prep thinking that they MUST take a ton of shit, they MUST use diuretics, they MUST carb load, they MUST deplete, etc.. Without a good prep guy most of these things play out even when they don't have to.

This being said, I get leary of using the word "simple" when it comes to prep. Most overcomplicate things far too much but.... Simple? I can't go that far. : )

Skip

hell yea magnums here, now that is a guy that you can have good discussion's with. i disagree with some of his ideas and i am sure he disagree's with alot of mine but the dude knows alot of shit. and he has great hair, lol

edge250 said:
no need to be defensive skip, make your money dude. your a very knowledgeable guy, hell i even contacted to learn more though i cannot come close to affording it, i have contacted phil also and will eventually hope to hook up with him for his unique perspective, take his knowledge, absorb it, adapt to my body and continue to grow. the people i have helped i did not charge a dime and in the end showed them that they pretty much knew all along what they were doing they just needed the someone to back them up and if it aint broke dont fix it, do the samething next show and you know the outcome. i dont consider myself a trainer at all, i'm just a gymrat with to much time during the week, lol. the only thing different today from 10 years ago is the amount and ever expanding pharmacueticals thats why all the guru's have popped up, shit has become a science project. i personally hate the extreme dry look and would rather see guys fuller and less depleted. our sport would be so much more healthier as a result. dieting is no different today then in the 90's, bodybuilders are still eatting chicken, supplements have improved. it is simple, calorie restriction coupled with stable protein and cardio. worked then, still works now. as far as the conditioning from then to now, no one has been as dry and grainy since yates, gaspari had striated glutes, labrada was always extremely peeled. guys are bigger today from the gh and insulin and it has ruined there physiques, hopefully things are going back the other way. do your thing and keep posting. its so refreshing to read threads about training and nutrition, the drug thing has been so beat to death. and if we do not debate these things how do we continue to learn, unfortunately the internet cannot show tone of voice, expression, etc. so allota what gets typed is sometimes misinterpreted. maybe others post maliciously but that is never my intent. to learn different perspective, stimulate debate, thinking is how we learn and be the basis of these discussion boards.

You hit the nail on the head bro, It's mostly diet. The drug issue has been given wat too much credit.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws