advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I start now or wait longer? Any others with similar experiences?

1love

Registered
Its been awhile since I posted on here but I now have an important question that maybe some of you can help me with. Three months ago I was in a motorcycle accident when a driver pulled out directly in front of me off of a side street. Said he never saw me. I had to decide between hitting him directly or laying the bike down. I layed it down. I suffered major injuries including...Shattered 1 vertebrae, fractured 3 others(resulting in a spinal fusion and a back full of titanium), collapsed lung, lacerated kidney, 7 broken ribs, shattered sachrum(more titanium parts in lower back), major nerve damage, fractures in my foot, bilateral pelvis fractures, pubic fracture, and several other smaller injuries above the expected bruising and road rash. All my injuries are on my left side. I spent over a month in the hospital and am still recovering at home. I just started PT(physical therapy) to start moving again and the beggining of starting to walk. I am expected to make almost a full recovery, which is more than I could have hoped after being on life support and almost giving up on my doctors a couple times. Sorry for the long intro:(. With all that said I have also lost over 60lbs, going from 212 to 150lbs at the moment. With all the bed rest and immobilization you could guess there was a lot of muscle atrophy as well. It really seems like I am skin and bones right now and its down right scary to look in the mirror anymore. And I am sure the meds don't help as I am on a crazy coctail of 13 different ones. They just started me on PT(physical therapy) but I am still limited to what I can do as I have restrictions on lifting(no more than 10lbs.), I also have started using a walker but can only put 50% weight on my left side. My therapists main exercises are now focused on strengthening and putting muscle back on as it will be a couple more months before I will have the go ahead to walk from doctors and I still have 1 more surgery to go to remove a stabilizing bar at my pelvis that they installed. A lot of what they have me doing is stuff like riding the exercise bike and non weight exercises. My question for everybody is.. Would you recommend holding off and seeing how far I will get without gear or would it help or hinder the process by using a low dose to increase strength and help put some weight back on me. I know I can't go back to doing cycles and lifting for awhile but am looking for suggestions from people who might have gone thru something like this. Thanks for any and all imput.

I had a bad motorcycle accident not too long ago bro. I know how you feel. I started back on fairly fast on a small cycle (Test and Tren) and ramped it up as my weight was coming back. Worked great and imo helped speed up recovery.

Just keep your head up and your goals in mind. Dont forget to eat. I was eating substantially less after the accident (even with jaw wired and missing teeth) and had to increase it back....

Last edited:
Damn man !

wow real sorry to hear that, jeez that sucks bad, I ride as well and only had one accident in 40 years of riding, I hit a deer and went over the bars, but my injuries were nothing compared to yours. My advice would be as hard as it is on you right now personally I would wait to start ANYTHING at all. AAS ( IMO) is just not a good idea until your further along in the healing process. Just be patient and let the docs do their thing. I wish you the best and keep that good attitude and be strong cuz you will get better in time and will be able to juice again.

Thanks for the advice and well wishes guys. Your probably right on its still too early in my recovery process to start anything yet. It is just extremely sad to look at where I was and where I am now physically and weight wise for me. But the pros out weight the cons at the moment as it could have been a whole different outcome:(. I am very lucky to be where I am at today and have no complaints. I will continue to work with my doctors until I am at a healthier point in my recovery before I pick up where I left off. I just wasn't sure if I would benifit or speed up anything by starting again slowly. Thanks again!:)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws