over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shoulder Problem

kandaandm

Registered
About 5 days ago I had injected prop, eq, and enanthate mixed together into my right shoulder. I always use a new needle and clean area with alcohol, but this time I ended up with a knot the size of half a baseball on my shoulder. It's red, hot and tender......So I ended up going to the ER today and they told me it was begining stages of infection. I was given antibiotics and told to use hot compresses on it.....Any other suggestions?

Out of curiosity, which antibiotic were you prescribed?

Also, and too late this time I suppose but...

It took me about two years of delt injects to be able to pop 3cc's into my delts. From your question, it sounds like that's about what you were shooting. Don't forget that you need big delts to handle that capacity of liquid. Why not use the quads or glutes for the bigger shots and use the delts for smaller ones?

And, often said but still quality advice, rotate your sites so you're not poking the same ones over and over again...

Oh, and... Even now @ over 200 lbs I still get soreness sometimes when doing a 3 cc delt shot.

The injected 1/2 cc of prop, 1/2 cc of Enanthate, 1/2 cc of Equipoise for a total of 1 1/2 cc's into my shoulder.....I also injected 1 1/2 cc's into my glute at the same day...for a total of 3ccs...this way I don't inject 3ccs into one delt.
The shoulder has a huge knot on it....size of half a tennis ball.....I can feel the fluid in it....it's f#cked up. I've been putting hot compresses on it...and taking my antibiotics.....
Anybody have any suggestions?

What did the doctor say to do when he prescribed you the antibiotics?

I can't believe that it's good to have unabsorbed fluid just sitting in there. That's a big infection risk.

This sounds bad, but - why not suck out some of the fluid back into a syringe. Believe it or not, I know of a person who did this several years ago and he swears it prevented an infection. In his case he injected 3 cc's into his glute (no problems - went fine), but the next day he had a tennis-ball-sized red knot on his ass. After limping around all day he decided to use thicker gauge (dony know exactly what size) pin and just drained nearly 3 cc's of fluid back out. He said it was mostly oil and a mixture of blood. He then used topical antibacterial ointment and he's still alive to tell about it.

Could be bullshit, I can't deny that - but he's a pretty straight shooter.

track down some zpaks or cipro, preferably zpaks..

First thing is to calm down it's NO big deal at all. This happens to people on a daily basis. Your shoulders can handle 3cc's regardless. Most of your problem is irritation to the prop i would guess and maybe the enanthate, especially if it came out of a 50ml Qv bottle or certain over seas individuals. In the future try other things before running and taking antibiotics. Yes they work but become less affective everytime you take them, and this isn't a problem you want to run across when your really sick and need something. First try echinachea, it's a natural antibiotic and has worked really well for me in the past. I used 2-3 capsules the first dose and one cap every hour for like 4-5 hours after that and maybe some hot compress's and it worked fine. If that doesn't work then try some tetracycline. This is used more for skin reactions like acne but is mild on the body, but strong enough to clear up the proplem. Cipro works but its really strong and over kill on the body.
The only time you will want to drain an infection is when it becomes and abcess. This is a point when antibiotics are necessary(maybe) and drawing out fluid/blood will need to be done. But chances are this won't happen. One way to fix this is to rotate your injection sites so there isn't alot of repeat. Your quads can handle alot of cc's but there is a slight problem or one that I seem to run into alot. There are alot of veins, nerves that run through there and it becomes really easy to hit one or add pressure to them. Don't get me wrong, I like to inject quads, but in various amounst from time to time. I generally put the big ones in my biceps or shoulders. Good luck with cleaning this up

Ok guys....I got back from the doc a little while ago...I had an abcess in my right shoulder. He withdrew an amazing 28cc's of thick puss from my abcess. This has never happened to me before...and it was pretty sick looking. I've been using UG lab gear.....Used the same stuff in the past with no problems, but this time...wamo....abcess time. Do you think it was because the frequent injections in my shoulders? Or maybe my gear has bacteria? I'm a little worried as to wether I should keep using my gear....I'm half way through cycle....You think i should boil my gear? How about some suggestions here.............Thanks

Well I know when making products, most people bake their goodies at 250 for 20 minutes then let it completely cool and repeat that 2 more times just to be sure. Some people are so sterile, that they do not bake it at all...but you never know what is in the air at the time you make things.

Do you use the same DRAW needle?? If you do, that could have been dirty?? Then that could infect your whole supply...better to be safe than sorry. I am sure you do not want another abcess????

Steak

Baking would be a good idea. It could have been from a numerous amount of things. But I'd rotate alittle more often and bake the product. You could even run it through a sterile filter then bake it. I genrally fill the syringe with the needle that I'm going to use with rubbing alcohol (91%) before I use it, then squeeze it out and go from there. You can never bee too careful.

I would filter and bake. Hit up KC they will get you a filter STAT!

Tate

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity