over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

show this weekend....

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
met up w nickyfregs and his roomate this sat. both were in great shape, lean tight,and looked great. but fellas i have some advice....go heavy.
you were both tight and barely made the cuttoff and im sure gave up some size and fullness that you could have brough bigger physiques with the same condition. i too was a little scared to brave it to play w the big boys but you guys are ready. both of you are too tall for the lightheavies. im sure you would feel better not cutting that much weight too. any ways ...you guys did great and now its time to eat a little and start the post rebound training.
in attendnce at the garden state was vinnie galanti who was lean but he is a lot smaller than i tought. craig richardson popped in, he was verry down to earth and nice. said he needed to gain more size before competing again.desmond miller who was a feakin beast. im talking huge and lean!!!! tatiana butler who is sooo tall, carlo philippi who was a lot bigger than i thought and big tony freemen. who is now a lkg favorite. he was cool and we chatted for a bit. he is big, 305lb @ 6'2" and he looks great. but jay and ronnie look bigger cuz they are shorter.
my good friend rich won the masters and the middle wt open class. he was hard and full and has good size. he is gearing up for the usa's. also steve mcloud got 2nd in the heavies. he is lookin to win his class at the usa and did this show just to requalify. he has the most symetrical and massive physique.
all and all it was a great time, exept for the 100 degree heat in the auditorium.:mad: next stop...the masters nationals to see a few buds compete. andyone here goin????
lucian:D

Last edited:
met up w nickyfregs and his roomate this sat. both were in great shape, lean tight,and looked great. but fellas i have some advice....go heavy.
you were both tight and barely made the cuttoff and im sure gave up some size and fullness that you could have brough bigger physiques with the same condition. i too was a little scared to brave it to play w the big boys but you guys are ready. both of you are too tall for the lightheavies. im sure you would feel better not cutting that much weight too. any ways ...you guys did great and now its time to eat a little and start the post rebound training.
in attendnce at the garden state was vinnie galanti who was lean but he is a lot smaller than i tought. craig richardson popped in, he was verry down to earth and nice. said he needed to gain more size before competing again.desmond miller who was a feakin beast. im talking huge and lean!!!! tatiana butler who is sooo tall, carlo philippi who was a lot bigger than i thought and big tony freemen. who is now a lkg favorite. he was cool and we chatted for a bit. he is big, 305lb @ 6'2" and he looks great. but jay and ronnie look bigger cuz they are shorter.
my good friend rich won the masters and the middle wt open class. he was hard and full and has good size. he is gearing up for the usa's. also steve mcloud got 2nd in the heavies. he is lookin to win his class at the usa and did this show just to requalify. he has the most symetrical and massive physique.
all and all it was a great time, exept for the 100 degree heat in the auditorium.:mad: next stop...the masters nationals to see a few buds compete. andyone here goin????

Lucian bro, it was good to meet you and BS with you. 2007 is over, next stop 2009 as a heavy weight. I agreee w/ you I sucked the hell out to make weight but luckily I am able to fill out quick. I ended up 1st novice LH, lost the overall novice by 1 point, then took 3rd in the open to those 2 monsters getting ready for the USA's. And after seeing you both Rod and I said how the FUCK did you suck down to a lightheavy, you were HUUUUGE bro lol. I hope to be the same in 4 weeks after pretty much doing what you did.

it was great to meet you guys too.
one thing i noticed is you guys have good shape. in the heavy wt that make you look even more impressive. some of the big guys dont have shape, just size.
i didnt get to see the novice class as i was backstage but lkg said you easily had the best combonation in the class. i did see you guys in the open and feel you just lackes the thickness the otherr guys had. the guy that won luke was a little beast. freakin jacked and lean but short. he weighed less than you but was shorted. good luck w the post rebound. just remember eat eat eat and make sure its clean. deppending on how long you have been on for you might wanna think about staying on and just switching esters to take full advantage of the rebound,

one last thing....the twins!!! i have no idea how they placed one over the other. they were identical as far as i could tell. one was slightly harder but it was so hard to tell. tell them not to get discouoraged, they looked great and have the look the figure is comming around to. funn though i tought i was seeing things at the weigh ins when they walked by.lol never seen twins do a show together before.

good luck and tell your roomate congrats.
let me know if you guys need anything.

it was great to meet you guys too.
one thing i noticed is you guys have good shape. in the heavy wt that make you look even more impressive. some of the big guys dont have shape, just size.
i didnt get to see the novice class as i was backstage but lkg said you easily had the best combonation in the class. i did see you guys in the open and feel you just lackes the thickness the otherr guys had. the guy that won luke was a little beast. freakin jacked and lean but short. he weighed less than you but was shorted. good luck w the post rebound. just remember eat eat eat and make sure its clean. deppending on how long you have been on for you might wanna think about staying on and just switching esters to take full advantage of the rebound,

one last thing....the twins!!! i have no idea how they placed one over the other. they were identical as far as i could tell. one was slightly harder but it was so hard to tell. tell them not to get discouoraged, they looked great and have the look the figure is comming around to. funn though i tought i was seeing things at the weigh ins when they walked by.lol never seen twins do a show together before.

good luck and tell your roomate congrats.
let me know if you guys need anything.

Agreed on all points bro, I just need to put on thickness and some more muscle maturity. A year and a half of DC and clean eating should do the trick.

On the twins thing, lol, I talked to the judges they siad the opposite that they CAN see differences between the 2 (i don't know how). Either way they always place 1 away from each other. My gf is usually a bit harder and bigger tho.

Here's 2 pics with my gf

Attachments

• nickshell.JPG
    nickshell.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 354
  • nickshell2.JPG
    nickshell2.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member