over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sir nigus Classic to open

You're 41 and you've been competing for 10 years
Just my opinion but now is not the time to juice hard and try to add a lot of muscle unless you want to run into health issues
If you love bodybuilding, just train and eat healthy
Totally agree - every time i forget about it my body reminds me 😉

Totally agree - every time i forget about it my body reminds me 😉
Yes definitely a difference in response I haven’t competed since I was 35. I’m about to be 41 . I simply miss it and want to try again .

Can you post pictures of some of your shows?

I say this because for having competed for so many years, you seem a bit disoriented about your goals and how to achieve them. Did you ever put yourself in true contest condition?

Gaining that many pounds of muscle is possible when you're young and starting out, but you've already come a long way.

You come here looking for moral support, I support your desire to compete, just be realistic about what you can achieve. For goodness sake, you're not that old and you can push it some more.

Can you post pictures of some of your shows?

I say this because for having competed for so many years, you seem a bit disoriented about your goals and how to achieve them. Did you ever put yourself in true contest condition?

Gaining that many pounds of muscle is possible when you're young and starting out, but you've already come a long way.

You come here looking for moral support, I support your desire to compete, just be realistic about what you can achieve. For goodness sake, you're not that old and you can push it some more.

Attachments

• IMG_0429.png
    IMG_0429.png
    670.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0428.png
    IMG_0428.png
    845.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0427.png
    IMG_0427.png
    849.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0241.png
    IMG_0241.png
    527.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0239.jpeg
    IMG_0239.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0237.jpeg
    IMG_0237.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 42
Never had anyone to take pics of me

Im not confused or disorient I knows perfectly well how to compete and prepare . I simply posted my goal my roid cycle my diet and training . I am simply excited to post my journey

You said in your other thread that you competed in GPO.

I don't know what organization that is, what country do you live in? I guess you was never able to compete in the NPC because it was not yet available in your region.

I agree with getting out of classic.. add some good tissue and outgrow classic.. but don't shoot for just heavyweight.. just bring your best look at the time and go into whatever class that happens to be..

I agree with getting out of classic.. add some good tissue and outgrow classic.. but don't shoot for just heavyweight.. just bring your best look at the time and go into whatever class that happens to be..
Thank you Lats , yes health and well being are very vital to performance. Thank you for your advice .

Why shoot for so much weight a week? You’ll just add excess fat

Also I wouldn’t use some formula, have a set diet and adjust based on the body weight and where it’s moving.

Are you weighing your food? What are your macros?
Curios if you could answer some of these? @Tristiand

Thank you Lats , yes health and well being are very vital to performance. Thank you for your advice .
Now remember, I'm not saying you won't end up a heavy.. once you can train and eat and not worry about making a weight class great things can happen.. 😉

Now remember, I'm not saying you won't end up a heavy.. once you can train and eat and not worry about making a weight class great things can happen.. 😉
Yes like Albert beckles he didn’t compete over 200 lbs yet he won shows even in his 50-60s so I understand

Yes like Albert beckles he didn’t compete over 200 lbs yet he won shows even in his 50-60s so I understand
Yes.. and I've seen classic competitors who eventually went to open and once they didn't have to worry about that weight limit were able to eat etc with progress in mind and surprised themselves with the muscle gained in a short time..

Yes.. and I've seen classic competitors who eventually went to open and once they didn't have to worry about that weight limit were able to eat etc with progress in mind and surprised themselves with the muscle gained in a short time..
Yes like Regan grimes

Global bodybuilding organization

In Texas .

This is really intriguing, so I'm curious.

Texas is the state where the NPC is strongest, so what drove you to compete in an unknown organization? How was your experience? Did you compete for 10 years in that fed?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jedijen
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins