over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sir nigus Classic to open

This is really intriguing, so I'm curious.

Texas is the state where the NPC is strongest, so what drove you to compete in an unknown organization? How was your experience? Did you compete for 10 years in that fed?
It is not unknown my friend why don’t u look up gbo Texas . I live in Texas also .

just every one knows the best compete in npc and ifbb .

It is not unknown my friend why don’t u look up gbo Texas . I live in Texas also .

I'm a sixth generation Texan and I've never heard of GBO. I bet most here haven't either. This is the first mention we've had here of GBO.

GBO's Instagram page has 8,000 followers and that pretty much says it all.

I'm a sixth generation Texan and I've never heard of GBO. I bet most here haven't either. This is the first mention we've had here of GBO.

GBO's Instagram page has 8,000 followers and that pretty much says it all.
I've NEVER heard of it 🤷🏿

The best compete in the NPC so u chose the unknown federation?

And you’ve competed several times but don’t have any show pics? All I’ve seen is terribly filtered bathroom pics.

Serious question- if everyone knows this why would you compete in the GBO?

I had no clue who they were until this thread. Are you a promoter for them by chance?

Serious question- if everyone knows this why would you compete in the GBO?

I had no clue who they were until this thread. Are you a promoter for them by chance?
No not a promoter. I don’t have any ties to them . I haven’t competed since I was 35. So now I will try npc . I don’t get the constant negativity .

The best compete in the NPC so u chose the unknown federation?

And you’ve competed several times but don’t have any show pics? All I’ve seen is terribly filtered bathroom pics.

It is almost impossible to find pictures of any GBO show, certainly on their official website they don't have any image galleries. They should have at least of the most important events.

I don't doubt that there are people who know about this fed, there are dozens of different ones all over the US, but almost all of them are strange, low level and low participation.

No not a promoter. I don’t have any ties to them . I haven’t competed since I was 35. So now I will try npc . I don’t get the constant negativity .
Guys are being doubtful here because you can’t post up one contest photo from those 10 years.

Remember this place is “professional” muscle so there are some high standards on here. Don’t take it too serious or personal.

It is almost impossible to find pictures of any GBO show, certainly on their official website they don't have any image galleries. They should have at least of the most important events.

I don't doubt that there are people who know about this fed, there are dozens of different ones all over the US, but almost all of them are strange, low level and low participation.

When I was about 30 I was working out with a friend I had just got out of jail on a drug possession charge . I was a frumpy 215 lbs of natty shit . He said do a show with me … I said no way I look like shit and I’m not big enough for a bodybuilding show

He said so get in shape u don’t have to be big for this new category called classic bodybuilding. He explained it and told me
It was in a new organization called gbo . I asked my probation officer if I could use testosterone he laughed he said we don’t care about steroids u good

So with that being said I only had six weeks to prepare and the weight limit was 190 . So I had six weeks to go from a soft 215 to 190 . Like a community one guy from my gym gave a testosterone e and one gave me a tren e . So that’s all I used my first show.

So I did Classic out
Of ten ppl I got 2nd my first show . I lost a ton of weight . I was only 180 lbs on stage . So In those six weeks I lost 35 lbs , my mom seen me and was like u lost too much weight ur legs look tiny ! lol but true I felt gbo didmt have great competitors so I did 5 shows and got 2 nd but I felt it wasn’t among elite competitors . I lost morale when I placed five times so I stopped working out and just went through a down phase and got a ton of tats . But ppl
Kept asking me are you a bodybuilder? So it motivated me to try again and to switch over to npc.

Hope that clears any further confusion.

Hope that clears any further confusion.
No one was confused about any of this, they just wanted stage pictures.

Also…

Where? I’ve read this entire thread now and don’t see any of them addressed
I’m not sure if you’re purposefully being flaky or just have a really bad reading comprehension, but people are just trying to help.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
CaptAmerica
NapsGear