over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So much utter BS being said across the boards lately

and really some of you guys really need to understand what "Gxxx" is saying. he is saying its about the timing of AAS, certain drugs in, certain drugs out, at key times is the key to a certain look, he is not saying take 12 grams of gear. HE will tell you that pro's will take everything they can get their grubby hands on (not all but a lot of them). you will have to take the amount of gear for your frame and muscularity. it your 5'9 240 shredded and think your going to take 500 grams of test and 4iu's of gh and hang with the other 5'9 240+ shredded monsters on a national stage over the next couple of years you are in for a serious reality check. do what ever you guys want but don't come on here and misinterpit the bible and think its all about boatloading drugs.
in my thoughts thread i said it over and over that if you take more gh you don't have to take as much AAS.

and some of you guys really need to use your fucking brains for a moment! i have been training since i was 13yrs old, its a habbit i cannot break if i wanted to, I am accustomed to training a certain way, and for any of you that would like to come train with me then please bring it and we will see once and for all who is really training!

What he said!!

That makes alot of sense -- less connections and open sources equated to more emphasis placed on gut wrenching training and constant good eating.

Now you say there is a guy using 1600 mg/week just to maintain 209lbs? Now unless this guy is 5 6' and shorter then whatever --- he has a shitty base.....if the guy is taller well....... that just goes to show that being sucked into the misconception of " you CANNOT be 200+ lbs at 5 8' without X amount of gear" has obviously gotten this sucker convinced....

Wow -- you know how many guys are short changing themselves because they might ACTUALLY BELIEVE that certain height and weights CANNOT be achieved without " X amount of compounds" !!!!!

Now that is truly saddening.

-FF

It is saddening. Beside health, that these guys are just missing the boat on gains. Where do you go when you're not a beast on that much gear?

A great (shot-put) coach once said something that has stuck with me as a rule in life: "If you can't throw far with a 700lb squat, how much will you have to squat to throw far?" (meaning, it's just not about strength).

In this case, with that much gear, "not enough gear" is not the problem.

If you have to take a gram and half of gear to be 20lb bigger than a normal guy, how much will you have to take to be bigger/better than normal bodybuilder?

If you aren't wealthy working 60 hrs a week, how many hours will you have to work to be wealthy?

It works for everything and is basically a comment on economy of effort (technique) in making progress. I hope the experienced guys in this sport, like yourself, Bboy, Osiris, etc. will be able to talk to sense into those with no sense yet!

We have guys like that here, what do you mean another board. They are like 215 on a gram of tren;)
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

True. Haha. If I took a gram of Tren, I'd die or kill someone.

It's just the context some guys don't seem to get. Out of context and lack of experience.

To those who know a bit about gear, when we see some advanced guy run high doses, it makes sense. They earned the *need* for it. They built the requirement for that amount.

But guys doing that to get there...doesn't make sense to anyone who's gained a lot of muscle on lower-moderate doses.

Last edited:
We have guys like that here, what do you mean another board. They are like 215 on a gram of tren;)
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Are they shredded to the bone?
I am very curious about this. I would think that even if your training sucked and you didn't eat well, you would still look pretty hard and lean on a gram of tren.
I really want to see what a guy looks like on that dose.

I know a guy who rapes babies. But he saves me thousands on my taxes every year. Therefore he is cool.

-elf

Your an idiot.

There is a young guy on here (most should know) was on 1.2g of tren and 1.2g test. He has also took over 1g dnp on large dose cycles and I believe is under 190 and he stated still out of shape.

I honestly think if I took 500mg tren now I would have a nervous breakdown... I get too anxious on it. I am gonna try 20mg per day in a few months... wish me luck :D

LMAO @:

This message has been deleted by Jello. Reason: Take that shit and shove it up your ass.

Well,

I will make the comparison to some of our local NW guys here that have been VERY open about supps....

A middel weight fro example (173 lbs)

1500 mg tren acetate/week
1600 mg winstrol / week
800 mg masteron/ week
100 mg var /day
1000 mg test/week

arimidex 1mg last 2 weeks
nolva 100mg last 2 weeks
letro 5 mg last 2 weeks
T3 100mcg
clen 200 mcg
10 iu GH
insulin post workout 15 iu

- I heard this shit and laughed like it was a joke....I mean, this should be a joke right? Middle weight using grams of hardcore shit?

I have spoke to Mike quite a bit and consider him a friend and this middle weight is 100 lbs lighter than Mike.....

That is what I mean by "big time supp guy"

-FF

Damn. That's a lot if it's all accurately dosed, and in that case I do not think it is. He could be taking that but really only getting half of it. That's a point that's overlooked. Is your gear really what it says it is?

Damn. That's a lot if it's all accurately dosed, and in that case I do not think it is. He could be taking that but really only getting half of it. That's a point that's overlooked. Is your gear really what it says it is?

Don't assume just because he is on a ton of gear that he will grow like mad. I think those numbers could very well be accurate.

Don't assume just because he is on a ton of gear that he will grow like mad. I think those numbers could very well be accurate.

I cannot assume anything, but if I have to pick between he has very little response to hormones vs. underdosed gear, I'd choose underdosed gear.

I'm not saying it isn't possible, I'm just stating between the two obvious reasons--underdosed gear is more prevalent. Lots of shitty gear on the market.

I think there is a lot of dosages being thrown out there without knowing the exact dosage of it. Unless you got pharmaceutical stuff you really don't know. Hence another good idea to start slowly. Hell, the gear maybe overdosed.

I cannot assume anything, but if I have to pick between he has very little response to hormones vs. underdosed gear, I'd choose underdosed gear.

I'm not saying it isn't possible, I'm just stating between the two obvious reasons--underdosed gear is more prevalent. Lots of shitty gear on the market.

You could be on to something --- I doubt the GH is really 10iu per bottle... but who knows....

as for gear -- I would tren and testosterone is not faked or under dosed but ya never know.

The anti-estrogens + anti aromatase products is what made me scratch my head....

I ask "why the hell would your coach have you take arimidex & letro they are the same class of inhibitors and redundant!"

I really dont think the coaches even know why.....because it was ALSO passed down from another coach who does this with "so and so pro."

I feel my immune system , sex drive, joints all suffering just hearing all those ancillaries being used!

-FF

The first I thought was nothing about the gear but the apparent lack of either diet or training or both. I would guess that is the culprit.

It could be a combination of both factors, some underdosed and some just poor response. Chances are too he is doing something wrong in training, eating, sleeping, etc.

Gotta agree here. The difference between real and fake gear is huge. I think one of the reasons we are seeing these big dosages is fake gear. There is so much of it floating around it is disgusting.

Bad diet and training and respons is of course a factor as well but gear is for me the largest factor.

Last edited:
Gotta agree here. The difference between real and fake gear is huge. I think one of the reasons we are seeing these big dosages is fake gear. There is so much of it floating around it is disgusting.

Bad diet and training and respons is of course a factor as well but gear is for me the largest factor.

It is almost inconceivable to thiink of someone taking 1.5 grams/week of tren. I know I would have exploded from high blood pressure if I tried that. THe thing is, even if it is underdosed I cannot imagine that it was off by more than 50% and even 750 mg/wk of tren is a butt load! How underdosed could it be!!?

It is almost inconceivable to thiink of someone taking 1.5 grams/week of tren. I know I would have exploded from high blood pressure if I tried that. THe thing is, even if it is underdosed I cannot imagine that it was off by more than 50% and even 750 mg/wk of tren is a butt load! How underdosed could it be!!?

It could be underdosed or just bunk in general.

Switching from fake to real gear & keep everything the same and you'll see. It's a risk to try it but give it a shot. Use someone's gear you think is bunk or underdosed for 4-6 weeks before or after 4-6 weeks of using legit gear. You'll see the differences very fast.

It could be underdosed or just bunk in general.

Switching from fake to real gear & keep everything the same and you'll see. It's a risk to try it but give it a shot. Use someone's gear you think is bunk or underdosed for 4-6 weeks before or after 4-6 weeks of using legit gear. You'll see the differences very fast.

Gotta agree with Sliced on this one Mal. When I say "underdosed" I meant basically nothing but inactive oil. Switching to something real and you really feel it. Whenever I have got some fake garbage I feel nothing so for me the underdosed stuff is basically just oil or maybe test. Test is a cheaper substitue for many more expensive AAS.

Well,

I will make the comparison to some of our local NW guys here that have been VERY open about supps....

A middel weight fro example (173 lbs)

1500 mg tren acetate/week
1600 mg winstrol / week
800 mg masteron/ week
100 mg var /day
1000 mg test/week

arimidex 1mg last 2 weeks
nolva 100mg last 2 weeks
letro 5 mg last 2 weeks
T3 100mcg
clen 200 mcg
10 iu GH
insulin post workout 15 iu

- I heard this shit and laughed like it was a joke....I mean, this should be a joke right? Middle weight using grams of hardcore shit?

I have spoke to Mike quite a bit and consider him a friend and this middle weight is 100 lbs lighter than Mike.....

That is what I mean by "big time supp guy"

-FF

to be fair, i would call that a hopeless idiot, not a 'big time supplement guy'

I agree with you on the difference...however even if you would cut that cycle in half...that is still ALOT of gear for someone that weights 173 lbs. And I doubt the gear would be under dosed by half inless its total crap worthless bathtub labs. If it was all together bunk I think someone would noticed asap and stop the cycle and switch brands rather then load 4-5 times more and try it...I could be wrong tho.

Last edited:
It all comes down to tolerance , I could not take half that if I wanted to ,side effects would make it impossible

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws