over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some Future Pro's from the USA's

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
This is a thread I'll do after all the major NPC show's...or when I see someone worth while to mention as a future pro...Here are some guys you might or might not know that I think have a chance (with a few adjustments) to become pro's...

First one up is Lee Banks...

Very obvious choice - huge arms, tiny waist, sick conditioning...Probably has a good chance at Nats if you choses so...Note- Look how thick his chest is on this front bi shot..How many guys have that type of thickness when there arms are raised overhead ??? Not to many !!!

Attachments

• banksUSa.jpg
    banksUSa.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 852
Next obvious one is Mike Liberotre (sp?) I cant spell his name, but this guy is a pro waiting in line...Im not a huge fan of his...I think he looks shorter than the other heavy's...But his condtioning is sick, thick front to back...Great seperation in his legs....

Attachments

• mikelibUSa.jpg
    mikelibUSa.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 886
How about Mark Alvasli (sp?) Damn I cant spell today ...LOL !!! Anyway, shape is excellent, contioning is killer, and overall he is a very balance...A future pro next year...with a tad more muscle in the right places...

Attachments

• mikealvasiUSA.jpg
    mikealvasiUSA.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 833
here is a unknow in the super's Andreww Jermott ...Dont know where he is from...but he has a tiny, tiny waist...Wide, wide, wide...Needs more lower body...Quads, calves ,ect...Conditioning needs to be improved...But when he does...Everyone better look out !!!1

Attachments

• JermottUSA.jpg
    JermottUSA.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 821
He won the super's, but didnt get a pro card...He will get it next year for sure...Ed Nunn !!! Huge arms, tiny waist...Great conditioning !!! great shape for a superheavy...Will be pro within a year from now !!!

Attachments

• Nunnmost.jpg
    Nunnmost.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 845
I hate to do this..But you cant say he isnt a good bodybuilder...Sean Allen...He might be cocky as F*cK but he is huge and has pretty good shape...Legs are weird looking (strech marks ???) But once his conditioning is spot on he will turn pro...

Attachments

• allenseanusa.jpg
    allenseanusa.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 870
Here is my diamond in the rough...Ebony wilson...good arms, good shape, good legs, thick back (I know you cant see it, but trust me) horriable poser, conditioning needs help...But could be something if he found the right person to help him...Has lot of work to do, but its all there...Always places in the top 8-12 spots...

Attachments

• ebonywilsonusa.jpg
    ebonywilsonusa.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 829
If anyone else got someone post them here...I really only follow the heavy and super's cause thats guys I will compete agaist...

Jermmot again

Attachments

• jermottfrontusa.jpg
    jermottfrontusa.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 822
I hate to do this..But you cant say he isnt a good bodybuilder...Sean Allen...He might be cocky as F*cK but he is huge and has pretty good shape...Legs are weird looking (strech marks ???) But once his conditioning is spot on he will turn pro...

I never have anything neg to say about anyone but when I was at the Jr.s I was nice to this guy and congradulated him on his win but he had a smart ass remark to say and wouldn't talk to me. The sport don't need people like this to represent it. He needs realize this.

I personally think nunn is just nasty...his overally physique and build is just crazy. Definitely some of the best conditioning there as well IMO...then again i dont judge haha.

i also really like alvasli...

Jermmot again

just by judging from these pics alone, i would say this gentleman has the ability to go to the pro level and make an impact.

just something about his physique screams that it can hold way more muscle, and proportionally to boot.

never seen him before in my life, but fill him out with a few more pounds in the right places, and you have a top tier Olympian there in a few years.

BFU

Pretty solid choices, I don't agree about Sean Allen though.

Nowhere near his size but there is alot of Dennis Wolfe in Alvisi's physique

Attachments

• 1182227211_index.17.jpg
    1182227211_index.17.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 517
  • mikealvasiUSA.JPG
    mikealvasiUSA.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:

my problem with him is that many guys look much better than he does and are million times less cocky

if he would be ronnie coleman at his best, maybe his cockiness could be understood, but come on, not now ... the dude is in his 40's and not a pro yet

amazing physic but no reason to be a prick, and from what I heard by people who met him, he is pretty arrogant

Ed Nunn and Jermmott (sp?) I think look the best out of all of em. Ed Nunn with a little tweaking looks like he could be very competitive in the pros

How about Mark Alvasli (sp?) Damn I cant spell today ...LOL !!! Anyway, shape is excellent, contioning is killer, and overall he is a very balance...A future pro next year...with a tad more muscle in the right places...

He kinda reminds me of Matarazzo.

DC.. i was saying the same thing last night.. mike has the arms, the delts, the great waist ect.. but, like wolf he needs to fill out the torso a bit and work on quad flair.. but, if he is able to make gains in those areas and keep the waist in line like wolf has, he will be vying for a pro card soon..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws