over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Soooo, are the top level competitors "on?"

shably33

Registered
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I think the stand-out thing for me is the size they're able to keep while doing massive amounts of conditioning. Flies in the face of what we know, commonsensically, regarding training stimuli and the effects of certain types of training on physique, strength, performance etc.

All you have to ask is if there's financial gain to be made. That paired with competition will have people doing whatever they need to do.

when i was wrestling at a uni level guys were geared up to the gills and that was all for fun so ya put millions dollars on the line with nike contracts and shit you bet steroids are involved. hell i wouldn't be surprised to hear tiger woods is on something.

All you have to ask is if there's financial gain to be made. That paired with competition will have people doing whatever they need to do.

Truth right there. I don't mean to discredit anyone's drive, work ethic, or hours of toil by posting that--the dudes at the top of that pyramid bust their asses and bring years of training experience to bear on top of that--but it just seems like, yeah, these guys have definitely figured something out gear-wise, which isn't hard considering the "rigors" of testing the athletes are being put through and the either unintentional or willful ignorance of those up top regarding what's possible and sustainable thru the "off-season" up close to the competitive window of time of any performance enhancing protocol.

the guy in the middle has a sick body ! I want those type of bodies, once I'm done with school, I can stick to bodybuilding for a good 2 years of hard work and achieve a good physique

Heck yeah! Lol. Is that Frohning in the middle? He's got a damn solid physique. Hell, put a little more quads on him and he could step on stage.

the guy in the middle has a sick body ! I want those type of bodies, once I'm done with school, I can stick to bodybuilding for a good 2 years of hard work and achieve a good physique

So next is to speculate exactly what they're on. I'm guessing two months or so out of the year comes a dedicated strength phase of training, testosterone in moderate doses obviously but nothing like deca which would be detectable for months out--and definitely no tren farther along due to the cardiovascular toll it would take. Then as training becomes shaded more toward conditioning and strength maintenance, equipoise in some amount with test reduced slightly because of its effect on water weight and the deleterious effect of water weight on VO2 max. So as competition nears, what then? Test still there but propionate so that it doesn't hang around as long? Cutting drugs added to the mix?

Last edited:
I'm not sure why it matters what they use. They all use tons of shit, if u want to truly know what they run, compete at the same level.

I'm not sure why it matters what they use. They all use tons of shit, if u want to truly know what they run, compete at the same level.

It matters because I'm curious, that's why. You don't need any more reason than that.

Kinda harsh reply if you ask me .. :naughty: So his curiosity is not the same as yours but doesn't mean nobody else is not on his page.

So next is to speculate exactly what they're on. I'm guessing two months or so out of the year comes a dedicated strength phase of training, testosterone in moderate doses obviously but nothing like deca which would be detectable for months out--and definitely no tren farther along due to the cardiovascular toll it would take. Then as training becomes shaded more toward conditioning and strength maintenance, equipoise in some amount with test reduced slightly because of its effect on water weight and the deleterious effect of water weight on VO2 max. So as competition nears, what then? Test still there but propionate so that it doesn't hang around as long? Cutting drugs added to the mix?

I think your on the right track ..

Kinda harsh reply if you ask me .. :naughty: So his curiosity is not the same as yours but doesn't mean nobody else is not on his page.

I think your on the right track ..

So let's assume, for an instant, that I have a vested interest in this question...

I have been saying this for a long time. These guys are def on a few things. If I were to guess, HGH, IGF, Test, Halo, Var, etc. There is no way to maintain that kind of strength, at that bodyweight, and perform 1 hour long WODS with sub 6min miles, etc. It just doesn't happen that way naturally.

NW

I have been saying this for a long time. These guys are def on a few things. If I were to guess, HGH, IGF, Test, Halo, Var, etc. There is no way to maintain that kind of strength, at that bodyweight, and perform 1 hour long WODS with sub 6min miles, etc. It just doesn't happen that way naturally.

NW

My thoughts exactly. Think about it, growth hormone to shore up your connective tissues which are going take the brunt of the abuse, a little bit of test for growth potential and aid in recovery but not enough to make you a sweaty, heaving easy-bake oven of fail regarding anything cardio-wise. I think EPO would be a HYOOOGE benefit, the bump in hematocrit. This is all very do-able give Xfit's current test protocol.

He talked about his cycle in his movie ... it was basically 100 pushups ... 100mg of suspension ... 100 kipping pullups ... 10iu slin ... shake ... shadowbox a saber tooth tiger for some general physical preparedness cause you never know when you're going to wrestle a tiger ... then nap in a handstand position ... repeat.

Something seems funny about that pic to me. I've watched the crossfit games on ESPN a few times and Rich never looked that big and pumped. Maybe he's put on a few pounds, I don't know, maybe it's the angle. If it's legit though it's damn impressive.

I could see epo and GH being very helpful for what these guys do. Test as well. Rich Froning is a monster though

He talked about his cycle in his movie ... it was basically 100 pushups ... 100mg of suspension ... 100 kipping pullups ... 10iu slin ... shake ... shadowbox a saber tooth tiger for some general physical preparedness cause you never know when you're going to wrestle a tiger ... then nap in a handstand position ... repeat.

;)

And saying his prayers to Jesus every night. Let's not forget that...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear