over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stacking dnp/hgh/slin

Kind of unrelated, but how do you feel about just having a cheat week for mental reasons and using 250mg of DNP before bed just for that week? I'd think it would prevent fat gain. ps my cheats are ginormous

give an example

DNP-deactivates ATP production in ETC.
hgh-increases FFa
insulin-fill muscle with nuitrients, protein synthesis, blah blah.

DNP will utilize FFA from hgh will insulin shuttles carbs to muscle bc the fat cells wont absorb any(much) of the carbs thanks to gh causing them to release fat

was asked to post this here.

have to agree, peps def help keep ya muscle fuller while on DNP

cant comment on the insulin, havent tried it

have to agree, peps def help keep ya muscle fuller while on DNP

cant comment on the insulin, havent tried it

think of what insulin does. nutrient shuttling. into the muscle. full muscles while burning fat like its no ones business.

if you need more than DNP then your lifestyle/eating habits are fucked. IMO

Hell if you need DNP you are already on the wrong road....but it does work wonders.

DNP fan here but fuck man....

I'm pretty sure his protocol isn't to get more fat burning properties on top of DNP. He is suggesting how to keep looking full and how to keep protein synthesis activated so you don't look flat and shitty while cutting with DNP. Basically adding other things to counter some of the negatives that come with DNP, not trying to get MORE fat burning properties on top of DNP.

DNP + Insulin = Poor guys HGH

The two combined have great effects with each other and have seen people get good results from them. Not sure about the HGH or peps added in, but I only see more benefits from it. DNP is an excellent drug, I hate how criticized it is in the internet.

When I used DNP I took 250mg EOD, I was vascular and far from flat I was actually very full. I'd say you are flat because of the HIGHER dosage you are using....its not needed.

Also just because Duchaine "said" dnp stopped protein synthesis doesnt mean its true. Its the first Ive heard and never read that in any studies so Id be curious to know how he came up with that because I doubt its even possible to turn it off. Why not just increase your Leucuine intake and toy with that rather than toying with Insulin, slins counterproductive to fatloss.

DNP-deactivates ATP production in ETC.
hgh-increases FFa
insulin-fill muscle with nuitrients, protein synthesis, blah blah.

DNP will utilize FFA from hgh will insulin shuttles carbs to muscle bc the fat cells wont absorb any(much) of the carbs thanks to gh causing them to release fat

was asked to post this here.

I like the logic behind this. Thank you for posting. This makes sense. :)

Dnp can be a total mind fuck because it will make you appear to gain fat and get small while it actually is burning fat. I am easily turned off by compounds that make me appear bad in the mirror. Yes, I know I have issues. I have to be in close to contest shape year round to feel happy. Dnp with insulin and hgh/peps makes me look incredible with slight daily changes in body composition that really motivate me to stay on track.

DNP + Insulin = Poor guys HGH

The two combined have great effects with each other and have seen people get good results from them. Not sure about the HGH or peps added in, but I only see more benefits from it. DNP is an excellent drug, I hate how criticized it is in the internet.

how is that hgh? DNP, stops hydrogen protons from crossing ATP generator, forcing the body blah blah. insulin, blah blah. hgh, mother nectar of the gods. are you referring to the fat burning properties alone? Also, just bc gh allows greater FFA, it doesn mean said FFA are being utilized as energy and could simply by reassimilated. DNP will sure not allow this.

I like the logic behind this. Thank you for posting. This makes sense. :)

Dnp can be a total mind fuck because it will make you appear to gain fat and get small while it actually is burning fat. I am easily turned off by compounds that make me appear bad in the mirror. Yes, I know I have issues. I have to be in close to contest shape year round to feel happy. Dnp with insulin and hgh/peps makes me look incredible with slight daily changes in body composition that really motivate me to stay on track.

i too dont like being to far off contest condition hell even when im holding water but I have to cahnge my thoughts on this. Because just like building a house imagine if you tried to build a house while framing it standing up impossible but its looking like your accomplishing more. But if you build it on the floor its so much faster and easier then you lift it up in sections and the framing is built (< that was a memo for my self LOL). You have a well developed upper body but have you tried new stuff with your lower body john?

i too dont like being to far off contest condition hell even when im holding water but I have to cahnge my thoughts on this. Because just like building a house imagine if you tried to build a house while framing it standing up impossible but its looking like your accomplishing more. But if you build it on the floor its so much faster and easier then you lift it up in sections and the framing is built (< that was a memo for my self LOL). You have a well developed upper body but have you tried new stuff with your lower body john?

Unfortunately, my right knee is so bad with inflammation that I can only do one quad movement before the knee is so swollen that it may tear again. It sucks! Yesterday, I did 7 sets of squat press and it's very swollen today. Hams I can work hard 3 times a week no problem. I can't squat, lunge, or do extensions any more. It's the most frustrating thing for me not to be able to train quads harder. I'm always in pain, but it's not the pain that holds me back, it's the inflammation from multiple meniscus tears. My left knee is missing an acl and the quad tear directly off the patella is only held together with sutures but that knee feels a hell of a lot better than the right. My legs have a 70's look at best. :( I love bodybuilding though and will always try to get my legs to improve as long as I can walk.

Where are you picking up your crystal DNP? You mentioned it a couple years ago but it slipped my mind.

Bump, any more thoughts on the use of all three compounds at once?

ive heard of the dnp/slin being poor mans gh, but if that was the case wouldn't people be getting similar "amazing" benefits that guys purport when running slin and gh together.

I don't understand the NEED for insulin and HGH just to "look" fuller and vascular....

How long are you planning on running DNP and at what dosage?

If you are going 500mgs for 10 days, FUCK IT...where a baggier shirt at the gym...10 days worth of flatness aint going to kill you man. If you are trying to run DNP for a LONG period, which i wouldn't do JJ because you are already like 7%...then MAYBE this makes sense.

I'm pretty sure his protocol isn't to get more fat burning properties on top of DNP. He is suggesting how to keep looking full and how to keep protein synthesis activated so you don't look flat and shitty while cutting with DNP. Basically adding other things to counter some of the negatives that come with DNP, not trying to get MORE fat burning properties on top of DNP.

so either eat right, train, cardio...or look like shit for a month while you pump your body full of deadly poison...:headbang::headbang::headbang: or add a bunch of other shit into the mix to make up for the fact your diet is shit and most likely so are your genetics....:naughty::naughty:

dont get me wrong DNP saved my life and sent me on a better path in life. I love the shit......

so either eat right, train, cardio...or look like shit for a month while you pump your body full of deadly poison...:headbang::headbang::headbang: or add a bunch of other shit into the mix to make up for the fact your diet is shit and most likely so are your genetics....:naughty::naughty:

dont get me wrong DNP saved my life and sent me on a better path in life. I love the shit......

I'm not arguing for nor against. I'm just clarifying that his theory isn't just to induce more fat loss beyond dnp alone. I've never used this stuff to get ready for a show. I've considered experimenting so I find these threads interesting and entertaining. I'll step on stage in shape either way.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I don't understand the NEED for insulin and HGH just to "look" fuller and vascular....

How long are you planning on running DNP and at what dosage?

If you are going 500mgs for 10 days, FUCK IT...where a baggier shirt at the gym...10 days worth of flatness aint going to kill you man. If you are trying to run DNP for a LONG period, which i wouldn't do JJ because you are already like 7%...then MAYBE this makes sense.

Insulin restores the bodies' ability to synthesize protein while on dnp. Very important in maintaining an anabolic environment. I added hgh because Dan Duchaine says that hgh helps even more to maintain the anabolic environment. It wasn't to look better while on dnp, but to be able to still build/spare muscle. One of the unexpected sides was looking very full and vascular which was a nice surprise.

I found this very interesting post on dnp showing health benefits. It has been proven in 3 different species that dnp extends longevity. Most drugs have both positive and negative aspects rarely discussed due to politics.

DNP: The Truth

Do I need dnp to get leaner? Of course not. I enjoy experimenting on the body. It's not only fun, but how I learn.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws