over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

started first Gh run ever

wait whaaaat??
SO, i should treat it *as if* it was really 15 IU as opposed to 10IU, put in 1.5 CC bac water, and that would give me legit 1 IU out of 'possibly' 15IU of product. and i DID have some wine a coupla times, come to think of it (football season)....

in the meantime, would using something like lasix work in the interim? if so, if someone could pm me a source, that would be awesome<---if that's against the rules, MODS please feel free to delete

Yeah I don't remember where I read that, maybe it was in one of the hgh testing forums. again, I'm just saying what I saw.. he could very well use a different source, but if he does use tp, then yes it would actually be 15iu per vial.

and I wouldn't jump to Lasix.. especially if its not just for pre contest stage prep... go with something more natural.

I take dandelion root if I feel I need to shed some excess water. it is a diuretic and you can get it anywhere, Walmart, gnc, vitamin store, amazon. take it 3x a day, drink a gallon of water a day and try not to have too much sodium or alcohol intake. guarantee youll drop your water retention

sp, you think actually lowering the dosage would be a better option here,aswell as abstaining from alc, not sure HOW i could drink more water in a day, carry a jug w/ me as it is but i could try (as well as adding dandelion root) instead of coming ff completely?

*oh, and forget about contest prep lol i'm just a regular lifter trying to look/feel better*

Last edited:
Were u on any other HGH before this?

If so, how did u react to the rest?

never.

as the title of the thread states 'started first Gh run ever'. the only thing i had done was taken come MK-677 and honestly, that's when i felt like the bloat thing began like, last year sometime.

Good thread mate...

About to start my first run as well.

well, my advice is to start LOW as fuck, dude and i mean and stay low for a while, don't drink ANY alcohol, and watch your diet. i like a little wine occasionally w/ the wife on weekends, but not having any last night i can already tell a difference, but still i'm bloated. i started @ .5 IU, then after a week went to 1, then 1.5, then 2 and that's when the probs began. threw some mk-677 in @ night and BLOAT city lol. don't get overzealous, i think this stuff's no joke, may take a while for your body to adjust, @ least that's what i'm hearing/seeing.

well, my advice is to start LOW as fuck, dude and i mean and stay low for a while, don't drink ANY alcohol, and watch your diet. i like a little wine occasionally w/ the wife on weekends, but not having any last night i can already tell a difference, but still i'm bloated. i started @ .5 IU, then after a week went to 1, then 1.5, then 2 and that's when the probs began. threw some mk-677 in @ night and BLOAT city lol. don't get overzealous, i think this stuff's no joke, may take a while for your body to adjust, @ least that's what i'm hearing/seeing.

cheers mate... I don't mind the occasional drink...

what are your thoughts on mk-677 and are you going to continue with the hgh?

cheers mate... I don't mind the occasional drink...

what are your thoughts on mk-677 and are you going to continue with the hgh?

like suppdude suggested above, i dropped the mk last friday. i'm still taking a week of Gh totally just to get my shit together, but then i'll start back up @ like maybe .5IU or so, then see how that goes. i'm already down a little bit in my waist today (although i still feel like a water baby) but i think it's a bit better. that mk was a HUGE, mistake. i think.

Hey brother I feel ya on the water retention……….i have just recently started HGH for the first time myself. I’m about half way done with my second kit….I’ve been running 2iu daly. The water retention is starting to get better…..from my understanding it will eventually go away. I eat pretty clean year round…right now I have a cheat meal once a week with my family and I do notice its worst a day or two after the cheat meal. I’m going to stick it out for a bit and see how things go….i am getting benefits from it……my muscles are definitely fuller and rounder….and I am sleeping better….i also think it has helped with my recovery time……I probably won’t go any higher than 2 iu for a while.

Have u given peps a shot?

like suppdude suggested above, i dropped the mk last friday. i'm still taking a week of Gh totally just to get my shit together, but then i'll start back up @ like maybe .5IU or so, then see how that goes. i'm already down a little bit in my waist today (although i still feel like a water baby) but i think it's a bit better. that mk was a HUGE, mistake. i think.

Hey brother I feel ya on the water retention……….i have just recently started HGH for the first time myself. I’m about half way done with my second kit….I’ve been running 2iu daly. The water retention is starting to get better…..from my understanding it will eventually go away. I eat pretty clean year round…right now I have a cheat meal once a week with my family and I do notice its worst a day or two after the cheat meal. I’m going to stick it out for a bit and see how things go….i am getting benefits from it……my muscles are definitely fuller and rounder….and I am sleeping better….i also think it has helped with my recovery time……I probably won’t go any higher than 2 iu for a while.

yeah, after dropping the MK already i feel a little better. i also was @ 2IU daily not even done w/ first kit yet. only positive i've gotten has been the sleep. recovery has never been an issue for me, really but i'd like to keep going to see what all the fuss is about after a few months

Apart from the hunger, what did u feel?

Water retention?

i tried some GHRP6 awhile back (whichever the one is that makes you hungry) and it WORKED lol, but other than that, i wouldn't even know where to begin

Apart from the hunger, what did u feel?

Water retention?

TO kilsong: yep, back on, but dropped back to 1IU/day 5/days/week. plus, running low, anyway.

as far as water retention GHRP6, i really wasn't looking for anything else @ the time. just wanted to see if the hunger thing was for real, and it was.

if there are any suggestions for IGF-1 mimmikers to use w/ GH, i'm all ears.

yeah, after dropping the MK already i feel a little better. i also was @ 2IU daily not even done w/ first kit yet. only positive i've gotten has been the sleep. recovery has never been an issue for me, really but i'd like to keep going to see what all the fuss is about after a few months

I appreciate you updating us. Keep it up. Im similar to you and want to know what I would get out of 2iu a day but not sure really what it would do. Id like to hear if you feel any difference month by month.

Any changes with skin, hair, aches and pains?

I forget if you mentioned, how old are you?

I appreciate you updating us. Keep it up. Im similar to you and want to know what I would get out of 2iu a day but not sure really what it would do. Id like to hear if you feel any difference month by month.

Any changes with skin, hair, aches and pains?

I forget if you mentioned, how old are you?

no problemo, it's a long thread lol
stats:
- 5'10 215lb BF~20% (ish)
- muscular, but by no means a competitive bbr
- just wanna feel better, see what GH is all about, maybe burn fat
- blast/cruise for about 11 yrs (started @ 38)
- so far, better sleep is about all i have gotten out of it *maybe* a good sense of well-being, but i'm always pretty okay w/ stuff, anyway
- been on GH for about a month and a half, heard you start seeing the better skin/ anti-aging/fat burn goodies after 3-6
- went up to 2IU/day M-F after about 2 weeks (maybe too quick) but diet wasn't great, either (drank wine more often than should have) but continued extra cardio/workouts NEVER suffered
- (heard some vets say they saw NO diff between going 5 days on as opposed to staying on 7 days/week - makes $$ sense, also)
- started some MK-677 @ night about 3 wks ago, abdominal bloating got REALLY bad, dropped that and alcohol completely, almost an inch came off my waist
- went back down to 1IU/day M-F now, waiting on more to come in
- everybody's fucking out, so i have to drop down anyway to conserve
- if i've left anything out, ask again lol but so far, i haven't seen much of a returnb except for better sleep, some MESSED UP/VIVID ass dreams, too lol but good b/c i suffer from insomnia pretty badly

oksy, so after a week of cleaner eating, no wine, dropping the mk-677 and going down to 1IU /day, i've had about 3/4 of an inch come off my waist, so i do feel better about that.

oksy, so after a week of cleaner eating, no wine, dropping the mk-677 and going down to 1IU /day, i've had about 3/4 of an inch come off my waist, so i do feel better about that.

That’s good news brother! I think you are doing it right by slowly starting back up at 1 iu. I’m still at 2iu myself….i would eventually like to work up to around 4iu (2iu morning…2iu preworkout). I’m in the same boat as you, I’m just kinda seeing what GH can do and if it’s worth the money to continue to use. I know some people absolutely love it and some say it didn’t do anything for them. Keep posting I like reading your updates!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear