over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

started first Gh run ever

Yeah the hand thing sucks. I never had this problem before. Im just worried it will lead to surgery down the road so i cut dose, taped it up and take ibuprofen before bed for the inflammation. Today it didnt bother me as much so im hoping its getting better. I freaked out the first night it happened and started googling it. First time i ever heard of "trigger thumb" and it can be caused by HGH as a side effect. Crazy thing is its only in my left hand. My right hand is fine except i get pains in my forearm with certain exercises.

Give it some time with the water retention. It will go away as your body adjusts. I dont know what your diet is and that could have to do with how your gut is feeling/looking. I know by end of day after eating my gut is always out and feels bloated. But when i wake up in morning i am 5lbs leaner and completely dried out. So of course my gut is flat and defined then.

The lethargy i dont notice. Im an OCD type of guy and i am constantly moving. I cant sit still. Need to be working out, working, doing something.

dang, dude. i hope like hell your hand thing gets better, and from what i've read these side effects usually go away when you lower the dosage. so, i think you said you were up to 5IU/day and that's when the issues began, so other than the trigger thumb do you feel like running it that high made much of a positive difference? (as far as leaning out, or muscle/cell growth is concerned?

getting some very REAL water retention in the belly area. about a half inch of 'fat'/water/whatever but i can actually feel it. more so than see it but can see w/ a tape measure. upped my cardio, and gonna clean the diet up even more, i guess.

i know musclemoose made mention of the water retention falling off after about 3 months, i'm about a month and a half in @ 2IU/day.

i'd like to hear of anybody else that may have any real experience w/ the water weight coming off after your body adjusts, if anyone cares to chime in.

getting some very REAL water retention in the belly area. about a half inch of 'fat'/water/whatever but i can actually feel it. more so than see it but can see w/ a tape measure. upped my cardio, and gonna clean the diet up even more, i guess.

i know musclemoose made mention of the water retention falling off after about 3 months, i'm about a month and a half in @ 2IU/day.

i'd like to hear of anybody else that may have any real experience w/ the water weight coming off after your body adjusts, if anyone cares to chime in.

Just get past month 3 brother. I know what your going through. Hey some guys ankles and wrists swell up like balloons ive heard. Now when it happened to me my neck blew out like a blow fish and i had moon face. Right into month 4 it was back to normal. And i was at 5ius per day. I had to lower down to 3.75 because of my damn trigger thumb issue. Which still isnt getting any better yet.

Couldn't you just take low dose Lasix to combat the water?

I ran 3 ius daily for 6 months for anti aging benefits. I saw none. I did notice my dreams were totally screwed though. I'm not sure of it had to do with the quality, but was less than impressed

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I ran 3 ius daily for 6 months for anti aging benefits. I saw none. I did notice my dreams were totally screwed though. I'm not sure of it had to do with the quality, but was less than impressed

so far, i'm kind of in the same boat but i'm using Toraxx and i've heard great things about it.

Just get past month 3 brother. I know what your going through. Hey some guys ankles and wrists swell up like balloons ive heard. Now when it happened to me my neck blew out like a blow fish and i had moon face. Right into month 4 it was back to normal. And i was at 5ius per day. I had to lower down to 3.75 because of my damn trigger thumb issue. Which still isnt getting any better yet.

hey moose, i would have replied to everyone in one post, but i don't know how to combine em all :eek: so you still have that trigger finger?

that makes me NOT want to go any higher than the 2IU. MAYBE 3IU, but i'm certainly not signing up for any extra shit going on. i'm 47, already dealing w/ high estro and ED issues n that's bad enough lol :(

Im in my late 30s and when people ask my age and i tell them they dont think i look over 30. I started HGH at 27 and i pretty much froze myself looks wise since then. You look at pics of me from then to now and i swear i look the same. I tell people HGH is a long term (life time) endeavor. You cant expect to take it at 50 and start looking 40 again. But if you take it at 40 and keep taking it till 50 you'll still look 40. :)

hey moose, i would have replied to everyone in one post, but i don't know how to combine em all :eek: so you still have that trigger finger?

that makes me NOT want to go any higher than the 2IU. MAYBE 3IU, but i'm certainly not signing up for any extra shit going on. i'm 47, already dealing w/ high estro and ED issues n that's bad enough lol :(

Yeah trigger finger isnt getting better even on lower dosage. I tape it up when im not using it to work out. But problem is i think i should just not work out and it'll get better. I just dont want to stop working out. And stupid me lifted real heavy on chest again the other day instead of taking it easy and now my index finger is starting to go trigger on me. lol

Anybody wanna shed some light?

Look into Aldosterone Inhibitors.

When I was doing gh, I had the water issues and didn't like it. I told my Dr. about it...(He knows everything I do), and he explained that this was a big cause of bloating in a lot of the studies he had seen with gh use. (He is a cool guy)!

Started on one....and no more holding water....but it was prescribed.

Anyway I have posted about this in the past but called it an "AI" which it could be called....but you know that means something different in our community.

well guys, as it stands now i'm tapping out. i've gone 1.5 months and worked up to 2IU/day 5 days/week and actually started some MK-677 @ night for the last 2 weeks, and the bloat has just gotten worse.

i've got damn near an inch of water pn my abdomen, and i can feel it moreso than see it, and i can't take anymore. i am going to lay off for a week, then *maybe* start back up @ like .5IU/day, but even then i'm not sure. plus, down to my last couple of vials and everyone's out

@ this point, i'm not even sure i want to spend the money, honestly. i'm not seeing any kind of return, just good sleep and bloat.

It affects everyone differently.

May i know which HGH are u taking? From a sponsor here?

well guys, as it stands now i'm tapping out. i've gone 1.5 months and worked up to 2IU/day 5 days/week and actually started some MK-677 @ night for the last 2 weeks, and the bloat has just gotten worse.

i've got damn near an inch of water pn my abdomen, and i can feel it moreso than see it, and i can't take anymore. i am going to lay off for a week, then *maybe* start back up @ like .5IU/day, but even then i'm not sure. plus, down to my last couple of vials and everyone's out

@ this point, i'm not even sure i want to spend the money, honestly. i'm not seeing any kind of return, just good sleep and bloat.

It affects everyone differently.

May i know which HGH are u taking? From a sponsor here?

sure, 2IU/day from Toraxx. actually started some MK-677 12.5mg @ night, too.

i'm open to any/all suggestions @ this point b/c the bloat is absolutely killing me. i guess my diet has been kind of crappy, but not horrible.

and i hear about guys who can eat *moderately crappy* and still enjoy the fat-burnin results, n i'm thinking 'any day now'. the bloat is getting really uncomfortable.

Hey brotha just an FYI and anyone can correct me or disregard this if I'm wrong, but from my understanding Toraxx uses TP's blacktops and tps black are overdosed at around 5mg per vial. So you would actually want to put 1.5cc bac water in it to get correct iu when dosing with 1cc syringe. So if you've been putting 1cc bac water in to reconstitute and drawing up 2iu your actually getting a higher dosage of gh. So maybe that's why your bloating. I use tp, add1.5cc bac and I take 3 units a day. Had initial bloat and it went away. Bloat will flair up if I don't drink a about .75 to 1 gal of water, dehydrate myself, drink booze or eat shitty for a day or 2. Then goes back down when I correct my diet.

Hey brotha just an FYI and anyone can correct me or disregard this if I'm wrong, but from my understanding Toraxx uses TP's blacktops and tps black are overdosed at around 5mg per vial. So you would actually want to put 1.5cc bac water in it to get correct iu when dosing with 1cc syringe. So if you've been putting 1cc bac water in to reconstitute and drawing up 2iu your actually getting a higher dosage of gh. So maybe that's why your bloating. I use tp, add1.5cc bac and I take 3 units a day. Had initial bloat and it went away. Bloat will flair up if I don't drink a about .75 to 1 gal of water, dehydrate myself, drink booze or eat shitty for a day or 2. Then goes back down when I correct my diet.

wait whaaaat??
SO, i should treat it *as if* it was really 15 IU as opposed to 10IU, put in 1.5 CC bac water, and that would give me legit 1 IU out of 'possibly' 15IU of product. and i DID have some wine a coupla times, come to think of it (football season)....

in the meantime, would using something like lasix work in the interim? if so, if someone could pm me a source, that would be awesome<---if that's against the rules, MODS please feel free to delete

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner