over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started Humapro Today

lets cite those simple references

I'll tell you the truth. I have no references to convince you for lack of trying. Why not be like Magnum and see for yourself? I owe you my experience and nothing more.

That's not entirely true, I do have the references. You are just not worthy. Take my word for it, or experiment for yourself and find out.

Last edited:
I'll tell you the truth. I have no references to convince you for lack of trying. Why not be like Magnum and see for yourself? I owe you my experience and nothing more.

That's not entirely true, I do have the references. You are just not worthy. Take my word for it, or experiment for yourself and find out.

didn't mean to hit a nerve with ya, buddy. Most of the time, the person making claims usually has to substantiate those claims. I dont doubt or confirm your assertion, just wanted your input.

lol at not being worthy.

$41.99 lasts 10 days and since I am buying no protein foods I'm saving money.

You serious, no eggs, beef or chicken? I want to see your results with this unconventional approach. :confused:

didn't mean to hit a nerve with ya, buddy. Most of the time, the person making claims usually has to substantiate those claims. I dont doubt or confirm your assertion, just wanted your input.

lol at not being worthy.

I agree with you. Under normal circumstances this is necessary. You know as well as I do, this is a forum of experience. Take heed as you see fit.

Magnum

I am very interested in seeing your results. I think that a quality amino supplement can really make a huge impact in results but for me i have always gotten best results from solid food. I have tried protein shakes for half my meals, large doses of quality eaa's and bcaa's supplemented with proper vitamins and minerals etc. but it always comes back to pounding the food for me.

My takeaway from this will be if Humapro is a great addition to my diet or if i can save money and get a standard AA supplement.

I agree with you. Under normal circumstances this is necessary. You know as well as I do, this is a forum of experience. Take heed as you see fit.

I see your point. How have you evaluated your experience to conclude that an EAA supplement, formulated correctly, has been yielding results 10x better than complete protein?

ha ha ha, you're serious? OK, where do I begin? A high quality amino acid product will replace dietary protein at a rate of 1 to 10, minimum. This means that one gram of high quality amino acids product physiologically equals ten to fifteen grams of dietary protein in proper form. It's simple science.

Yes I'm serious. How is he saving money when he's getting 1330 calories less per day. I laid it out plainly enough but I see you failed to grasp the concept. You better talk to Arthur and get your facts straight, the claim is 1g humapro=5.6g whey.:cool:

Snake oil is a derogatory term for compounds offered as medicines, with the implication that they are fake, fraudulent, quackish, or ineffective. The expression is also applied metaphorically to any product with exaggerated marketing but questionable or unverifiable quality or benefit.
Sounds like a match to me:D:D

Listen to the link by Knight. Arthur is obviously a scam artist. Listen to the nervousness and stuttering when he's trying to explain the science of the product. These are signs of lying. Then when the subject is changed to marketing, the olympia booth, partying with dave p.(things he knows about) he becomes cool and calm.

"The studies will not be published but they will be presented" -Arthur L. Rea:rolleyes: Does that tell you something?

Is this correct? SO whatever is found out will not be published BUT what the creator of the product tells us it did or does? :eek::confused:

Is this correct? SO whatever is found out will not be published BUT what the creator of the product tells us it did or does? :eek::confused:

Hear it for yourself. He says it during the interview posted by Knight9 a few posts back

Hear it for yourself. He says it during the interview posted by Knight9 a few posts back

I would like to listen to it but I get so nauseated from all of the damn product commercials that they run. And the announcer who does it sounds like he always wanted to work at a speed car race track with the constant echoing of every single damn word! I just can't take it! SO, I'll take your word for it on this one.

Magnum,

Curious to see how this would pan out ... very interesting....

:p

I started Humapro yesterday as well. I am still eating my whole food protein and simply switching these out for shakes to lower cals. I am not taking them as directed either I am just taking 2 every few hours through out they day to keep me constantly replenished. I am no expert on diets and such as most of you guys, I am just expermenting for myself with them.

Great thread.
I have been doing similar but i have been taking in around 60-80 tablets per day along with around 12 ounces of grass fed beef per day. Been doing this for just under a week now and looking leaner as i have lost some fat (lack of overall calories) strength has as always thus happy for the moment.

Come on guys, no reason to bicker. I really hesitated to post this for that reason. There are a few guys on here that know me and the last thing I am is a rep for anyone's company.

OK not much to report other than I woke up hungry as hell and was actually up about 1/2 pound. This is not about calories, but I will adjust them if I feel I need to. I "might" add one protein meal to my daily meals, but I am giong to try and not to. It's really weird for me to eat this way as I am used to eating mainly protein foods, but I'm having fun with the variety so we'll see.

can you give us a breakdown of a regular day's diet for you Magnum?

can you give us a breakdown of a regular day's diet for you Magnum?

"It was kinda tuff today getting used to eating no protein. So far today my food sources have been from rice, pasta and organic oatmeal cookies so it was pretty clean and I plan to keep it that way although on Sat I will lighten up a bit and eat a couple of cheat meals. So my diet will obviously be a lot cleaner out of necessity and I plan to keep my calories around 2500 to 2800 daily"

The above is from my first post. I'm sure I will add cheese and maybe some butter. I ate 4 meals yesterday.

cool!

haha organic oatmeal cookies sound good as fuck! And cheese and butter too. I want your diet bro! :p

All Author said was the study just completed will not be published, but will be presented. NOT STUDIES. He was speaking on a particular, recent one. Get your ears checked and stop making everything a conspiracy.

Wow the price on this stuff is insane. Thanks for making the post Magnum. Really curious to see how this works out for you. Been anxiously awaiting some info on HumaPro from an unbiased source.

We talked about the supposed "contamination" issue of an ALRI product in the other Humapro thread. The other day I was reading ergo-log and came across an article which said that not only was there a contamination issue, the Hyperdrive didn't contain 2 compounds listed on the label. Lipoic Acid and tyrosine ethyl ester. Does ALRI have an explanation for this? The quality control seems lacking to say the least.

Slimming pills in online shops contain sibutramine and carcinogenic laxative

1. Hyperdrive 3.0+

A month ago media wrote about the amphetamine oxilofrine, alias methyl synephrine, in ALRI’s Hyperdrive 3.0+. [First Edition Cycling News, April 16, 2010] It was the cause of American cyclist Flavia Oliveira’s 2-year suspension by the doping authority. The researchers also found the substance in batch 110802 when they examined it. One capsule contains 38 mg of the stuff. [Of natural origin? We find this difficult to believe…] On top of that the researchers found 185 mg caffeine and 75 mg vitaberine, an eccentric analogue of vitamin B1. All these substances are listed on the label. According to the label, Hyperdrive 3.0+ also contains lipoic acid and tyrosine ethyl ester. But the researchers couldn’t find these two substances. The other natural compounds listed on the label were only present in ‘very low amounts’.

Other thing I just remembered, something Dante has mentioned previously. Dante said there's "no" money to be made by selling proteins like whey and that he sort of regretted entering that market. The real money is in tablet formulations where the mark-up is huge. So my cynical outlook is that Rea didn't so much think "whey is catabolic". He knows you can make a shitload of cash by selling tablet formulations instead.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws