over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started Humapro Today

Magnum,

hey would you think the Humapro, taking around 10-20 tabs of it a day, with your base diet (the one I started Nats at) would help gain muscle...Becasue of the higher protein intake (with some AAS) or would it be overkill on the protein intake ?

I think it depends on a few different things. One, what your protein sources are from solid food, two how much protein that you are getting and three how much you are assimilating fro meach meal. If all works well with the Humapro I plan on using it a couple meals a day.

So I would guess using say 150grams of protein from Humapro, with 250 grams of protein from food sources (chicken, steak, eggs) would be overkill at my weight ...(250lbs or so) ??? Or would it add good lean muscle ?

Prob too much, what do you weight right now?

Prob too much, what do you weight right now?

Well you be suprised im around 248lbs right now...Getting to the point of the way I looked before Nats (starting point of the diet for Nats around 15-16 weeks out) my thickness is coming back, and my appitite is getting better...So im starting to eat more now...:)

Well you be suprised im around 248lbs right now...Getting to the point of the way I looked before Nats (starting point of the diet for Nats around 15-16 weeks out) my thickness is coming back, and my appitite is getting better...So im starting to eat more now...:)

Of course you are, your heart is recovering. I'm surprised that you got into any kind of shape before. Best thing to do is play around with your intake and see if it makes a difference. I think you're gonna be surprised at how good you are going to look while lowering everything.

Magnum, not trying to offend but I'm curious if there's any type of business and/or personal relationship between you and ALRI or Knight9?:)

Magnum, not trying to offend but I'm curious if there's any type of business and/or personal relationship between you and ALRI or Knight9?:)

None at all, I am not familiar with any of the ALRI products and I don't know Knight9 other than from on here. Also, the bottle of Humapro that I have, I purchased. This stuff interested me from the start since I never really cared for whey protein. The only one that I can use is ON. The rest give me gas and bloat.

Is the owner's name name Arthur or Author?

None at all, I am not familiar with any of the ALRI products and I don't know Knight9 other than from on here. Also, the bottle of Humapro that I have, I purchased. This stuff interested me from the start since I never really cared for whey protein. The only one that I can use is ON. The rest give me gas and bloat.

What did you use ON isolate or a blend? I get the same thing from most.

Of course you are, your heart is recovering. I'm surprised that you got into any kind of shape before. Best thing to do is play around with your intake and see if it makes a difference. I think you're gonna be surprised at how good you are going to look while lowering everything.

Actully, Im feeling better now than I have in a long, long time...My B.P. is way done, my heart rate is normal...Im recovering better, I dont get winded doing cardio...Amazing what you can do when your healthy...LOL !!! :p

I might give this humapro stuff a chance, once I get your input on what you think...Right now, I ordered some Beverly's Ultra 40 tabs (beef liver tabs) and there Mass Amino's and there Muscle Provider (I like the taste of it) to get some extra protein in...

Last edited:

Magnum,
Hey bro long time no talk. Author has a great deal of respect for your prep knowledge and your success with your athletes.
We are in production right now for Humapro so give me 10-12 days and I will send you a bottle of HUMAPRO to try. While I'm at it I will throw in a Chain'd Out tub as well. Hope all is well.

Magnum,
Hey bro long time no talk. Author has a great deal of respect for your prep knowledge and your success with your athletes.
We are in production right now for Humapro so give me 10-12 days and I will send you a bottle of HUMAPRO to try. While I'm at it I will throw in a Chain'd Out tub as well. Hope all is well.

You have a point?

Actully, Im feeling better now than I have in a long, long time...My B.P. is way done, my heart rate is normal...Im recovering better, I dont get winded doing cardio...Amazing what you can do when your healthy...LOL !!! :p

I might give this humapro stuff a chance, once I get your input on what you think...Right now, I ordered some Beverly's Ultra 40 tabs (beef liver tabs) and there Mass Amino's and there Muscle Provider (I like the taste of it) to get some extra protein in...

Good to hear Chris. I'm off to do legs and this is my third day and so far feel full so I'll see how things go in the gym tonight.

OK, did NOT feel like working out tonight was really tired. Surprisingly was pretty strong, got a decent pump. I started out too light on my first set of 20 on leg extensions. I usually go down in weight each set, but had to go up to 150 on the third set, prob should have started with 185. I had started with 135 which was not enough so did 25 reps. Also, I'm pretty hungry today.

Food sources today so far have been rice beans and fried potatoes in olive oil. Got one more meal not sure yet what I'll chose.

Is your stomach getting flatter on the humapro??

I would think it would shrink some since your not ingesting all that food and whey ( which makes some people bloat up and hold water pretty bad )

Is your stomach getting flatter on the humapro??

I would think it would shrink some since your not ingesting all that food and whey ( which makes some people bloat up and hold water pretty bad )

It def is. I had to tighten my belt one notch today, but the other notch was just about too lose and now today it was so it's not like it was a whole notch.

Is this more like a contest prep diet or do you think you could do something like this long term? I know, time will tell how this stuff works. I don't like whey much either so this stuff may be a possibility.

Is this more like a contest prep diet or do you think you could do something like this long term? I know, time will tell how this stuff works. I don't like whey much either so this stuff may be a possibility.

Well I'm trying to keep my calories around 2700 and I had some olive oil today and prob some cheese tomorrow as I am not trying to go low fat or anything like that. I'm down about a pounds today. As far as doing this long term I guess one could modify this for contest prep or even doing what I am doing but just a little more strict. I personally will prob supp with the Humapro two meals a day when I'm done with the ten day run assuming things workout.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner