over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid that you regret taking ?

How long did you run it before you started feeling it in your joints

It was a long time ago probably my second or third cycle ever when I was still getting my shit from a friend who got his shit from some random at the gym. It couldn’t have taken very long because I wasn’t on it for long, tossed the shit out pretty quick and later down the line when I learned more about gear and how it affects me personally I realized what had happened. Bald as fuck, creaking and popping like an old mattress totally messed me up for the short time I was on it, had me panicking for a little bit....

I remember when I was headed out on vacation and did 2cc of EQ and 2cc of Andropen Into each quad, then jumped in the car, as a passenger and didn’t step out for about 9 hours, after keeping my legs bent etc, I tried to get out and could barely walk. I was knotted up for the next 3-4 days.. that sucked. :-( that’s one thing I regret

I agree. You can do all that without test and still look better than most dudes at the gym who are on.

The gear thing really shines when diet and training are being done right. Tren, mast, winstrol, etc will give a "look" that just isnt possible without using them or just using test.

But yes you absolutely can build an amazing physique with just test.

I do think you can get close to the Tren-look with just Test + Proviron. I did say close though, there is no substitute for the Nectar of the Gods.

Don't regret anything because it was an experience i needed to have to know what i respond to. That said now that i know i won't use too much ai(try for none) and not bother with t3 dnp or any fat burner besides gh.

Don't regret anything because it was an experience i needed to have to know what i respond to. That said now that i know i won't use too much ai(try for none) and not bother with t3 dnp or any fat burner besides gh.

Anti-estrogens are the one thing I regret the most as well. Especially Nolvadex.

I don't regret Equipoise but I got zero out of it up to 600mg except accelerated HR. I regret not staying on top of monitoring estrogen. I have some gyno, most of which came long after I ceased real cycles.

i regret all of them. tren the most but even test.
if i knew then what i know now, all i needed was a better diet and workout routine. but i took the cheater way, tren eq test npp...
got big muscles sure. but i lost my pretty boy looks. heavy androgens fucked my face up and my hair. tore multiple tendons, tiny bit of gyno.
godam it. i looked 10 years younger than my age at 36. by 43 i looked 10 years older than my age and for nothing.

Halotestin. I've used many androgenic compounds over the years including Anadrol on multiple occasions, but Halotestin made me in to a raging monster. I was on it for one week during my last prep before my wife said she would leave me if I dodn't stop using it. SHE WAS RIGHT

Regret taking back in the day hope I remember the name correctly ribrofit-v
It was Mexican veterinary liquid dianbol
That you inject or drink. So I would draw out a cc or two lol and put on my grape juice with creatine and drink it.
I gained so much but then my liver got messed up and had to stop and lost lot of weight and had set back for couple months. I regret taking to much or it was bad don’t know lol

What do you mean by that , you regret anti e,

That I now very much prefer Proviron over real anti-e's for controlling estrogen. It may not do so to the same degree as anti-e's but that's also not necessary unless maybe when competing. Anti-e's = feel like shit, Proviron = feel great.

Regret taking back in the day hope I remember the name correctly ribrofit-v
It was Mexican veterinary liquid dianbol
That you inject or drink. So I would draw out a cc or two lol and put on my grape juice with creatine and drink it.
I gained so much but then my liver got messed up and had to stop and lost lot of weight and had set back for couple months. I regret taking to much or it was bad don’t know lol
I used a bunch of that and never had an health problems that I was aware of. It was "good stuff" for me. I did both injections and orally. My dose never went over about 30 mg/day though. Not sure how much you were taking.

I used a bunch of that and never had an health problems that I was aware of. It was "good stuff" for me. I did both injections and orally. My dose never went over about 30 mg/day though. Not sure how much you were taking.
I think I might of over done it lol

I think I might of over done it lol
Yeah. 1 ml contained 25 mg. https://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/con...bol-dianabol-methandrostenolone-methandienone

So if you took 2ml a day then you were taking 50mg/day dbol! That is a big dose when the dbol is properly dosed in the product. I think a lot of stuff after those times was underdosed, so 50mg isn't a big deal. I was taking just a bit over 1ml. Reforvit seemd properly dose to me though, so 2ml/day would have been nearly 2x what I was taking.

In the late 80s I got ahold of Ciba Dbol and took between 5mg and 25mg/day and got spectacular results from just taking that.

Yeah. 1 ml contained 25 mg. https://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/con...bol-dianabol-methandrostenolone-methandienone

So if you took 2ml a day then you were taking 50mg/day dbol! That is a big dose when the dbol is properly dosed in the product. I think a lot of stuff after those times was underdosed, so 50mg isn't a big deal. I was taking just a bit over 1ml. Reforvit seemd properly dose to me though, so 2ml/day would have been nearly 2x what I was taking.

In the late 80s I got ahold of Ciba Dbol and took between 5mg and 25mg/day and got spectacular results from just taking that.
The good old days. I heard even with Anavar back then was super good at low doses.

The good old days. I heard even with Anavar back then was super good at low doses.
I had dbol and winstrol in the late 80s. Both were really good orals. I got the winstrol because my guy was out of dbol and I had to settle for it. Little pink tablets.Dbol was blue.

I had a bad experience with the OTC version of Tren Xtreme. It was being sold at local nutrition shops. I loved the results as I got stronger and more jacked.... but it killed my sex drive and blew my blood pressure through the roof. I never had high BP before. I took Tren Xtreme for a month and my BP jumped to 160/100 and never came back down. I eventually had to go on BP meds to control it.

I don't really regret anything...but have bad experiences that taught me.
Halo is the only AAS that effects my mood poorly. It made me miserable, too bad it worked like nothing else.
36hrs in and Id just dry out and tighten up noticeably.
I once did 225mg Qv anadrol (3 tabs @75mg each) back when and got sick...go figure lol.
Test Suspension was always too painful, would throw the bottle away 2wks in.

Now Im older, Im way more sensitive to stuff in a negative way.
Get bile backup from any 17aa oral, and also Tren.
Get site injection swelling very easily.

Basically sticking to Test/Eq, was even getting pain and swelling from MENT Enanthate100mg
lately. Might try that again, if not Im sticking with Eq, maybe a little Deca, stuff that
has less solvents BA/BB to avoid pain. Too old to deal with that shit anymore lol...

Basically sticking to Test/Eq, was even getting pain and swelling from MENT Enanthate100mg
lately. Might try that again, if not Im sticking with Eq, maybe a little Deca, stuff that
has less solvents BA/BB to avoid pain. Too old to deal with that shit anymore lol...
Mike, whats your experience with primo? I find it to be a feelgood AAS for older guys who have been there done that and don't wanna go back to the old days :)

Mike, whats your experience with primo? I find it to be a feelgood AAS for older guys who have been there done that and don't wanna go back to the old days :)
Primo is great at 500-600mg, but I feel fuller and stronger on EQ. Tighter on Primo, but still tight on Primo. No sides at all on either IMO, the least on primo.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws