over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine/synthelesen/fat loss HELP

Harry1

Registered
First of hello to everyone on the forum, i am a newbie on here lol..

Basically I have been dieting hard for 4 months, eating what i blve is "clean" after the first month of just dieting i was loosing fat overall. Started the gym doing only cardio HIIT and some days of steady state cardio. After a month of diet and a month training i started supplementing with synthetine, although i used this on its own i felt it was doing its job wer as the cardio was helping me burn off wat was being released by the tine. I continued on training and after the first bottle finished i took about 2 weeks off due to all the holes in my body lol and continued training slowly implementing weights in to the plan. Diet was still tight although i may be eating far to less?

Usual intake is something like this..
Breakfast 60g - 90g oats with green tea vit C and sumtyms a scoop of whey protein then i normally inj wth 3.5ml synthetine and 3ml synthelesen then straight to the gym all in all 40 min after breaky

Post workout shake double scoop 60g whey in water multivit with fish oil handfull of seeds (pumpkin/flax) or almonds

1 to 2 hours later either chken breast with broccoli green beans

2 to 3 hours later another source of protien can of tuna/chiken/quorn with some greens mainly broccoli or green beans

2 hours later 30g 1 scoop whey few spoons of cottage cheese

I drink 2 to 3 litres of water nothing else i dont touch sodas!

I sumtyms alternate foods so plenty of eggs in there fish and one a week some brown rice, i use rapeseed oil for cooking and if i need some more fat i use a teaspoon of butter but not very often i think i need help with my diet as i know its clean but lacking.

I have recently started taking synthetine with synthelesen and although i have seen/read numorous posts i have not noticed much from the stack i.e the extra energy, fat melting away etc however i can push weight and muscles seem to fatigue less often and i can do cardio almost for ever lol overall the products seem very good and a big help in my quest to loose the fat. Its been about a week since i have been on the combo so may b early days. I have noticed myself leaning out prior to using the combo (diet/synthetine) which is a plus and a indication that i am infact loosing fat.
I feel as though i am not loosing any fat anymore maybe its in my mind or maybe because of my weak diet? I have tried to add more food in throughout the day but again i need some help in this department. When i lift heavy i feel quite week as if i have no power can this be due to the restricted diet?

I have been training for a few years used some "supps" in past so not new to anyting, but then life screwed me a little so i went in to depression (lost some family members) so gained loads of fat etc. i don't particularly have a lot of muscle anymore. I weighed in at 14 stone (196 pounds) around september 2015 and have since dropped to just shy of 12 stone (168/170 pounds) using synthetek products and a clean diet. Its only been 2 weeks since i have gone back in to proper weight lifting i have noticed very small gains in muscle but because the fat is now going i can see my shape better if u get wat i mean. In areas where i am fairly thin/lean i am noticing some vascularity forearms, hands, feet,legs.

I have not read any posts on someone using the combo particularly with high body fat and never seen results of such. Lot of guys using it are in my eyes pretty much lean n in good shape, is there anything else i could add in to help me shread more fat ? And also diet wise can anyone help me put together a proper plan? I can post my stats tmrw if it helps.

Since dieting and eating clean i do feel slighty weaker which is no suprise to me but i also feel a little on the down side, no feeling of well being only time i feel energetic is after the gym as the day goes on i feel a little more rundown not drastic but enough for me to notice. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Finally a big thank you to big A for his help and advise, some fantastic posts by him along with other members on here. I have got a lot of info from this forum hence y i signed up.

First of hello to everyone on the forum, i am a newbie on here lol..

Basically I have been dieting hard for 4 months, eating what i blve is "clean" after the first month of just dieting i was loosing fat overall. Started the gym doing only cardio HIIT and some days of steady state cardio. After a month of diet and a month training i started supplementing with synthetine, although i used this on its own i felt it was doing its job wer as the cardio was helping me burn off wat was being released by the tine. I continued on training and after the first bottle finished i took about 2 weeks off due to all the holes in my body lol and continued training slowly implementing weights in to the plan. Diet was still tight although i may be eating far to less?

Usual intake is something like this..
Breakfast 60g - 90g oats with green tea vit C and sumtyms a scoop of whey protein then i normally inj wth 3.5ml synthetine and 3ml synthelesen then straight to the gym all in all 40 min after breaky

Post workout shake double scoop 60g whey in water multivit with fish oil handfull of seeds (pumpkin/flax) or almonds

1 to 2 hours later either chken breast with broccoli green beans

2 to 3 hours later another source of protien can of tuna/chiken/quorn with some greens mainly broccoli or green beans

2 hours later 30g 1 scoop whey few spoons of cottage cheese

I drink 2 to 3 litres of water nothing else i dont touch sodas!

I sumtyms alternate foods so plenty of eggs in there fish and one a week some brown rice, i use rapeseed oil for cooking and if i need some more fat i use a teaspoon of butter but not very often i think i need help with my diet as i know its clean but lacking.

I have recently started taking synthetine with synthelesen and although i have seen/read numorous posts i have not noticed much from the stack i.e the extra energy, fat melting away etc however i can push weight and muscles seem to fatigue less often and i can do cardio almost for ever lol overall the products seem very good and a big help in my quest to loose the fat. Its been about a week since i have been on the combo so may b early days. I have noticed myself leaning out prior to using the combo (diet/synthetine) which is a plus and a indication that i am infact loosing fat.
I feel as though i am not loosing any fat anymore maybe its in my mind or maybe because of my weak diet? I have tried to add more food in throughout the day but again i need some help in this department. When i lift heavy i feel quite week as if i have no power can this be due to the restricted diet?

I have been training for a few years used some "supps" in past so not new to anyting, but then life screwed me a little so i went in to depression (lost some family members) so gained loads of fat etc. i don't particularly have a lot of muscle anymore. I weighed in at 14 stone (196 pounds) around september 2015 and have since dropped to just shy of 12 stone (168/170 pounds) using synthetek products and a clean diet. Its only been 2 weeks since i have gone back in to proper weight lifting i have noticed very small gains in muscle but because the fat is now going i can see my shape better if u get wat i mean. In areas where i am fairly thin/lean i am noticing some vascularity forearms, hands, feet,legs.

I have not read any posts on someone using the combo particularly with high body fat and never seen results of such. Lot of guys using it are in my eyes pretty much lean n in good shape, is there anything else i could add in to help me shread more fat ? And also diet wise can anyone help me put together a proper plan? I can post my stats tmrw if it helps.

Since dieting and eating clean i do feel slighty weaker which is no suprise to me but i also feel a little on the down side, no feeling of well being only time i feel energetic is after the gym as the day goes on i feel a little more rundown not drastic but enough for me to notice. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Finally a big thank you to big A for his help and advise, some fantastic posts by him along with other members on here. I have got a lot of info from this forum hence y i signed up.

Not really sure where to start. Firstly congratulations on the huge weightloss. Now if someone is at those starting stats it's obviously they are not eating good. It's good to see you have improved your diet greatly but it's also very common to see guys over diet at times. You are not on any hormones either which would help hugely when dieting. Most naturals especially without lots of experience struggle to keep size and fullness. That doesn't even apply to you though as you have only been back to weight lifting for 2 weeks (according to your post).

Remember the more muscle you have the more calories you burn. So you should have implemented weight lifting from the start. Cardio is good for heart health and weight loss but you are never gonna look great just doing cardio. Intense weight lifting will also help burn more fat but it's only been 2 weeks so give it more time. 2 weeks is nothing and your body is just adjusting.

Synthetine and syntheselen are fantastic supplements but they are not miracle workers. Have you had a full blood test recently? Thyroid? Test Levels? All of those could effect your weightloss goals. It's very common during strict diets for both to go down. Your overall metabolism could also slow down as your body recognizes you are eating less and less. There are literally 1001 factors so I recommend going to the doctors and getting full blood work done to see where you are at.

Synthetine works best with high carbs around training. No surprise they have been great for you but don't expect them to do all the work. The answer lies in your diet if you want to get very lean. Are you strict with your diet 7 days a week? Any snacks or cheats?

Your diet looks decent but I would make some adjustments. I would add in some carbs post training to help with recovery. You mention you struggle to recover and feel low so that may help matters. I would also add in more healthy fats later in the day instead of just eating protein and green beans/broccolli.

How often are you training? If it's lots and you feel run down have a few days break. Recovery is essential to results and if you are on such a basic/restrictive diet recovery will be harder. Those extras carbs and good fats will help greatly.

Last edited:
Thank you Elvia1023 for your detailed response. I am actually going for bloods tmrw so will find out if i am lacking in anything. I am lifting 4 times a week and 2 days just cardio and 1 day off. I am fairly strict with the diet i dont eat any unhealthy snacks etc. once a week mainly on off days from the gym i tend to increase carbs (healthy ones) and also eat slightly more. I dont lift to heavy but if i am training with a friend i somewhat increase the weight. Maybe taking 2 days off would help recovery so i will try this approach along with adding in some more healthy fats and carbs post workout.

As far as metabolism goes your ryt it has slowed down and i think i am some what clogged up lol i do include extra fiber which come in small packets to help but i have always had issues in this department (acid reflux/bloat/constipated) however i feel much less bloat eating less carbs and cleaner.

Personally i feel eating this way has impacted my test levels maybe lack of fats and carbs has put me down, hence why i booked the blood test, also i feel occasional light headedness from sitting to standing possible BP? Again will have all this checked out just need to get the diet part sorted.

You mentioned that i am not using any hormones, would you recommend using something? I have lifted in the past with and without supps, hormones etc but again after the time off I haven't really lifted untill recently and im very shocked i cant move half the weight i did back then lol

Thank you Elvia1023 for your detailed response. I am actually going for bloods tmrw so will find out if i am lacking in anything. I am lifting 4 times a week and 2 days just cardio and 1 day off. I am fairly strict with the diet i dont eat any unhealthy snacks etc. once a week mainly on off days from the gym i tend to increase carbs (healthy ones) and also eat slightly more. I dont lift to heavy but if i am training with a friend i somewhat increase the weight. Maybe taking 2 days off would help recovery so i will try this approach along with adding in some more healthy fats and carbs post workout.

As far as metabolism goes your ryt it has slowed down and i think i am some what clogged up lol i do include extra fiber which come in small packets to help but i have always had issues in this department (acid reflux/bloat/constipated) however i feel much less bloat eating less carbs and cleaner.

Personally i feel eating this way has impacted my test levels maybe lack of fats and carbs has put me down, hence why i booked the blood test, also i feel occasional light headedness from sitting to standing possible BP? Again will have all this checked out just need to get the diet part sorted.

You mentioned that i am not using any hormones, would you recommend using something? I have lifted in the past with and without supps, hormones etc but again after the time off I haven't really lifted untill recently and im very shocked i cant move half the weight i did back then lol

How is your libido etc? It sounds like you may have low test. It's especially common for guys who have used various hormones in the past. Just wait for your results then you will know. Get your blood pressure tested too.

In the mean time yes add in some fast carbs with protein after training. Plus some healthy fats throughout the day. Even just the healthy fats may do if fat loss is your primary goal.

Hormones recommendations... just see what your results are first. If you are low then doctor prescribed trt will make a massive difference so I would stick with the for a few months before looking at other things. Although your test could be fine so just wait and see.

Personally I would lower your days in the gym. Either perform cardio after training or lower your weight training to 3 days per week with 2 days of cardio. Fasted cardio on your 4 training days would be good with 3 off days. Many options but I would lower your volume slightly just to allow recovery.

Not really sure where to start. Firstly congratulations on the huge weightloss. Now if someone is at those starting stats it's obviously they are not eating good. It's good to see you have improved your diet greatly but it's also very common to see guys over diet at times. You are not on any hormones either which would help hugely when dieting. Most naturals especially without lots of experience struggle to keep size and fullness. That doesn't even apply to you though as you have only been back to weight lifting for 2 weeks (according to your post).

Remember the more muscle you have the more calories you burn. So you should have implemented weight lifting from the start. Cardio is good for heart health and weight loss but you are never gonna look great just doing cardio. Intense weight lifting will also help burn more fat but it's only been 2 weeks so give it more time. 2 weeks is nothing and your body is just adjusting.

Synthetine and syntheselen are fantastic supplements but they are not miracle workers. Have you had a full blood test recently? Thyroid? Test Levels? All of those could effect your weightloss goals. It's very common during strict diets for both to go down. Your overall metabolism could also slow down as your body recognizes you are eating less and less. There are literally 1001 factors so I recommend going to the doctors and getting full blood work done to see where you are at.

Synthetine works best with high carbs around training. No surprise they have been great for you but don't expect them to do all the work. The answer lies in your diet if you want to get very lean. Are you strict with your diet 7 days a week? Any snacks or cheats?

Your diet looks decent but I would make some adjustments. I would add in some carbs post training to help with recovery. You mention you struggle to recover and feel low so that may help matters. I would also add in more healthy fats later in the day instead of just eating protein and green beans/broccolli.

How often are you training? If it's lots and you feel run down have a few days break. Recovery is essential to results and if you are on such a basic/restrictive diet recovery will be harder. Those extras carbs and good fats will help greatly.

:yeahthat:Good advise right there

I used to do HIIT cardio/steady state only however wanted to get in to lifting again so now after lifting i do steady 15/20mins cardio. Labido wise i would say its crap ;( when i was eating crap and basically eating anything fast food, greasy foods sodas sweets etc etc i was generally ok in that department however since dieting hard the labido seems to diminish. Blood pressure is fine i had it checked yesterday so maybe its lack of nutrients? I struggle with keeping up to scratch with healthy fats most coming from a handfull of seeds/nuts and the oil i cook in, i am aware eating good healthy fats does not make you fat but in my head i have been slightly worried at times scared it would take me of track but after reading more on here i have come to realise that there is nothing to be afraid of lol.. Any ideas on what to add in apart from the nuts and seeds?

I used to do HIIT cardio/steady state only however wanted to get in to lifting again so now after lifting i do steady 15/20mins cardio. Labido wise i would say its crap ;( when i was eating crap and basically eating anything fast food, greasy foods sodas sweets etc etc i was generally ok in that department however since dieting hard the labido seems to diminish. Blood pressure is fine i had it checked yesterday so maybe its lack of nutrients? I struggle with keeping up to scratch with healthy fats most coming from a handfull of seeds/nuts and the oil i cook in, i am aware eating good healthy fats does not make you fat but in my head i have been slightly worried at times scared it would take me of track but after reading more on here i have come to realise that there is nothing to be afraid of lol.. Any ideas on what to add in apart from the nuts and seeds?

You could add in numerous things such as...

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Cashews
Walnuts
Almonds
Free Range Whole Eggs
Avocados
Red Palm Oil
Argan Oil
Natural Peanut Butter
Natural Almond Butter
Natural Cashew Butter

You can't go wrong with some whole eggs, cashews and olive oil. Nice and simple and easy to add in. Drizzle your salads with olive oil and they will taste so much better. I like to use a combination of olive oil, lemon juice and maggi sauce and/or aromat on my salads.

Last edited:
Good stuf! Will pick these up tmrw, was thinking in future to cook one meal in some coconut oil and introduce natural peanut butter in, would having these healthy fats in the evening after the gym be ok jus in between my 2nd and 3rd meal? Also you mentioned after my session having my post work out shake with some fast acting carbs would be a good idea, wat should i add in?

Have to admit taking in fats today (handful of almonds post training) and going easy in the gym has contributed to some improvement in overall feeling today added a table spoon of PB as a snack before my last meal of the day. Again thankx for the advise. Bloods will be atleast a week getting checked for sugar levels (diabities) + everything else the blood test for Test levels would need to be arranged with my GP so will also get on to it. I have been thinking of changing my training routine to something like this..

M - weight lifting, Shoulders bit of legs
T - cardio
W - weight lifting, chest, Tri's
T - cardio
F - weight lifting, back, Bi's
S - Off
S - Off

Just thought giving a days gap would allow time to heal muscles worked? I will be running synthetine - synthelesen as i have been.

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I used to compete as a natty before taking the plunge and one thing I would notice around the 8 week mark of dieting was libido would take a plunge.
Your dizziness could be due to low blood sugar since you said you are dieting.

As for the rest Elvia covered everything else you should be doing.

Good luck

Good stuf! Will pick these up tmrw, was thinking in future to cook one meal in some coconut oil and introduce natural peanut butter in, would having these healthy fats in the evening after the gym be ok jus in between my 2nd and 3rd meal? Also you mentioned after my session having my post work out shake with some fast acting carbs would be a good idea, wat should i add in?

Personally I would have them (good fats) in most meals in limited amounts. However for your post workout meal I would just have protein and fast carbs with no fats. You could have chicken and white rice... even drizzle the chicken in some honey. Or you could use a product such as Intra MD either intra or post training. Coconut oil is great and goes well with eggs and chicken dishes. I cook all my egg meals in coconut oil. Yes a spoon of peanut butter would be good with every meal in the evening. Although if can try something like half a avocado with one of your salad meals (instead of peanut butter). It's good to have a variety in the food you eat... especially with fats.

I used to compete as a natty before taking the plunge and one thing I would notice around the 8 week mark of dieting was libido would take a plunge.
Your dizziness could be due to low blood sugar since you said you are dieting.

As for the rest Elvia covered everything else you should be doing.

Good luck

Exactly. The libido loss may even be accelerated when low fats are being used.

Have to admit taking in fats today (handful of almonds post training) and going easy in the gym has contributed to some improvement in overall feeling today added a table spoon of PB as a snack before my last meal of the day. Again thankx for the advise. Bloods will be atleast a week getting checked for sugar levels (diabities) + everything else the blood test for Test levels would need to be arranged with my GP so will also get on to it. I have been thinking of changing my training routine to something like this..

M - weight lifting, Shoulders bit of legs
T - cardio
W - weight lifting, chest, Tri's
T - cardio
F - weight lifting, back, Bi's
S - Off
S - Off

Just thought giving a days gap would allow time to heal muscles worked? I will be running synthetine - synthelesen as i have been.

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

That training split looks great. However don't neglect your legs. Training legs hard is essential plus will assist in your upper body results too. So if anything add in a bit of shoulders to chest and tri-ceps. Then have a full day of leg training on the Monday. Calves, hams then quads is a good system.

Just adding if you like that split then do it but I should have stated do legh on the Friday so you get 2 full days of rest afterwards (you should need them).

Last edited:
Thanks guys will defo take the advice onboard, in terms of labido is there any way to increase it again? Any foods/supps? Obviously the foods suggested have been noted and others added to my diet so will give this a week or so and see if i notice any changes.

Thanks guys will defo take the advice onboard, in terms of labido is there any way to increase it again? Any foods/supps? Obviously the foods suggested have been noted and others added to my diet so will give this a week or so and see if i notice any changes.

Just wait till you have your blood test results back then we can decide a plan of action. In the meantime the healthy fats will help out. Plus the little changes will keep things fresh. Libido will take time without the addition of drugs etc. If you feel run down just have 3 days completely off and you can come back stronger than ever. If you haven't had any cheat meals for a long time go out and have your favourite meal... something like pizza.

This is a great herbal supplement that will give you a big boost...

Sopharma Tribestan at Bodybuilding.com: Best Prices for Tribestan

I will finish the week of tmrw with a good back session and rest, got a party this weekend so i will indulge in some foods ;)

i guess the months of diet, training, daily injections have caught up with me and in all honestly i have not relaxed much, the thought of gaining fat fuels me lol, i have tried many times before but this is the hardest and longest i have dieted for iv always been a "chubby guy" and really want to turn my life around now! Its not as easy as it looks leaning/cutting fat and it truly takes time and dedication, i have the upmost respect for wat u guys do u r motivation for ppl like me. I also feel the synthetek products have helped a lot, once i feel i am looking ok i will post my results, stil a LONG way to go but the results speak for themselves.

I will finish the week of tmrw with a good back session and rest, got a party this weekend so i will indulge in some foods ;)

i guess the months of diet, training, daily injections have caught up with me and in all honestly i have not relaxed much, the thought of gaining fat fuels me lol, i have tried many times before but this is the hardest and longest i have dieted for iv always been a "chubby guy" and really want to turn my life around now! Its not as easy as it looks leaning/cutting fat and it truly takes time and dedication, i have the upmost respect for wat u guys do u r motivation for ppl like me. I also feel the synthetek products have helped a lot, once i feel i am looking ok i will post my results, stil a LONG way to go but the results speak for themselves.

I have only just noticed your location. I am from Liverpool ;) Blue or a red?

Wow really?? Haha what a small world bro!

Would you guys recommend anything else to assist in stripping more fat? Alongside the synthetine/synthelesen? Dont fancy stims gives me a funny feeling n puts me off i get anxious lol.

Blood results

Iv had the blood results cum back tdy doctor has said everything is fine, i have also been in hospital for 2 days due to constipation, i feel as tho the protien shake has caused this? I normaly have issues with constipation and in the past noticed protien shakes mess me up, i usually drink 2/3 litres of water a day and i have 60/90g of oats in the morning thinking it would be sufficient for fibre intake, i also eat vegis with all my daily food intake no idea what it could be. Anyway Had bloods done at hospital also and everything checked out ok. I will post the results up and if someone can take a look i would appreciate it.

I am yet to book a blood test for my test levels etc but after increasing healthy fats i feel a lot better but to be safe i will get tested.

The synthelesen seems to irritate me in the glutes and thighs therfore i go IM in to delts, only issue here is 2ml which for my BW is under dosed, i keep the Synthetine at 3ml in the glutes which are now getting sore from The shots. I dont think i will use synthelesen again after this bottle, i will however carry on with the Synthetine. This will increase in the next few weeks to 3ml bfo training and 3ml later on in the day, i tried a SQ shot last night and i was suprised bo pain no lumps etc and i have a big belly lots of fat lol.

I still feel im stuck i dnt seem to notice any more fat burning off, diet is very clean and i feel i train moderately, mon, weds, fri weights and tue, thur, sat I do only cardio, 40mins i use the bike and cross trainer, i also do ab crunches and train the obliques.

Should i throw something else in to help me? Hgh frag etc... Any help would be greatly appreciated iv tried my upmost and just want the lean look and feel good at the moment i feel shite

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws