over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine/synthelesen/fat loss HELP

Thank u for ur kind response

Initially i was doing only cardio Hiit and steady state but i noticed i looked "soft" with little to no muscles, i was advised to lift weights so i strted rufly a month ago lifting, the synthelesen has reali helped in adding some muscle and they all feel quite hard compared to bfo(soft as a babys bottom) lol

I dont lift heavy just enuf to make me struggle and i usually go light at the end after lest set to burn the muscle until failure

I now train (weights) mon weds fri and cardio in between sundays i rest

Definitely keep the weight training, I know alot of guys that focus on loosing weight but when there done they have no muscle tone and just look skinny, definitely want muscle tone to go with that new body your building.

Thank you guys for your responses i will keep updating as i go

3 more bottles of tine arrived today, still have more or less half of the lesen and quarter tine will be doing high doses of the stuff and will be going all out in gym then break time! Had enuf of pinning lol also picked up sum ANABOLIC FREAK by pharmafreak.. Anyone used this supp before?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 272
3 more bottles of tine arrived today, still have more or less half of the lesen and quarter tine will be doing high doses of the stuff and will be going all out in gym then break time! Had enuf of pinning lol also picked up sum ANABOLIC FREAK by pharmafreak.. Anyone used this supp before?

Great pic :D

How are things going? I have never used Anabolic Freak but for a natural like yourself it should definitely give you a big boost. If your natural test levels are low then it could provide a significant boost. Although it would be best not adding that in until you have had additional blood work done (test, free test, estrogen, cortisol, prolactin etc).

Great pic :D

How are things going? I have never used Anabolic Freak but for a natural like yourself it should definitely give you a big boost. If your natural test levels are low then it could provide a significant boost. Although it would be best not adding that in until you have had additional blood work done (test, free test, estrogen, cortisol, prolactin etc).

Its going well (I think) lol increased the lifting lately, still not lifting as much as i would like to, i gues its all down to diet, not much going in hence the output is poor.. Hopefully once most of this fat has gone i will up the food intake and increase the lifts.. Iv started to hit the synthetine after workouts to, im doing 2 ml SubQ 1ml one side n 1ml on other around the stomech area.. I feel something definitely hapning in terms of fat loss, but this could be down to "all in the head"

Im still thinking i should throw in something else to increase energy whilst in the gym, hmmm

Will post pics later from 12 days ago till now, would like to hear ur thoughts on how u think im doing... Been getting lots of compliments frm fam & friends saying how good i look n that i have lost lots of weight... Even the gym owner/PT was surprised.. Would be nice to get feedbk from the guys on here

Quick update

The last pic i put up taken 15 December, about 13 days since then. Left is 15 dec and ryt side is now maybe a little change

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 182
Again a side shot, left is 15 December and ryt is now, can see more ribs lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 185
Quick reminder of what i used to look like to now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 188
I only just realised that i never put any pics of my back up, so here is a side by side, the left is atleast 2/3weeks ago and the ryt is today...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 188
And before anyone thinks it or says it no they are not the same boxers lol i have lots of the same ones hahahah... Plz let me know what u guys think and if u can suggest anything else i can implement in my diet/training etc i would greatly appreciate it....

I feel my diet is good and clean, but i still feel my training is shiite i know i can do better, i have started to eat slightly more before training as before my muscles especially arms and shoulders fatigued very quick, it really :mad: pissed me off but i would still try and push... I no theres no specific exercise to target the fat in my chest/armpit area and also my sides, however i do a lot of cable crossovers typically doing an extra set to get things moving... I also do side leg raises, ab crunches, cable wood chopper and dumbell side bends on cardio days to try and get the fat to burn off.... Again any suggestions would be helpfull

Thank you

You have made huge changes since you first started. I can't really notice much change in the last 15 days but pics can be misleading. If you and your family have noticed then there will be changes. I can take 2 pics 10 secs apart and in one I look decent and the other completely crap. Just keep on doing what you are doing. It takes time but you are on the right path.

You have only just started weightlifting again so just try to keep the intensity high. Don't lift too heavy but over the weeks/months aim to get stronger in all your lifts. Training is just as mental as it is physical. Some people simply don't have the mindset to push things and give up too easy. Over time you will learn and to push yourself more and more.

My best advice is just research as much as possible into training such as new exercises, form and lifting/intensity techniques. Plus stay motivated and realize getting the body you desire takes time. Once you get leaner and add muscle you can look at adding new supplements/drugs.

Many thanks bro for your kind advise, i will continue pushing hard, im starting to feel the test boosters now, i have this faint energy in the back lol like i want to lift all the time, will find out tmrw when i blast my chest..been so busy with work iv had no time to get an appointment with my GP, so hoping to get this booked sometime this week..

You never mentioned anyting in regarde to the SubQ synthetine shots?

Many thanks bro for your kind advise, i will continue pushing hard, im starting to feel the test boosters now, i have this faint energy in the back lol like i want to lift all the time, will find out tmrw when i blast my chest..been so busy with work iv had no time to get an appointment with my GP, so hoping to get this booked sometime this week..

You never mentioned anyting in regarde to the SubQ synthetine shots?

I posted about sub-q shots in the other thread. If you are happy doing them then great. It's good to rotate and give the muscles you inject most a break from time to time. Although I wouldn't inject your stomach loads over a long period. No matter how easy the synthetine shots are you can get a small amount of swelling and I would rathêr my shoulders or arms look swollen than my stomach :D

Cheers again for the advice, i have to say power has increased had a brilliant chest session tdy.. Does the combo of tine/lesen help in recovery aswel? I dont feel as sore as i used to, also Mrs is away from NYE for a week so will have no one to inject me lol will use this time to rest of the daily IM shots and go low dose SubQ for the short period will also stack with some BLAZE? Its a fat burner has good reviews was recommended by the gym owner who is also a PT, he wasnt rong about the test boosters so i may give it a shot

Cheers again for the advice, i have to say power has increased had a brilliant chest session tdy.. Does the combo of tine/lesen help in recovery aswel? I dont feel as sore as i used to, also Mrs is away from NYE for a week so will have no one to inject me lol will use this time to rest of the daily IM shots and go low dose SubQ for the short period will also stack with some BLAZE? Its a fat burner has good reviews was recommended by the gym owner who is also a PT, he wasnt rong about the test boosters so i may give it a shot

Your wife injects you? Have you ever done an IM shot yourself? You need to start doing them by yourself as it's not good to rely upon others for your injections. I have never heard of Blaze but all fat burners are very similar. If it's full of the usual stimulants it will give you loads of energy and help towards great workouts.

Your wife injects you? Have you ever done an IM shot yourself? You need to start doing them by yourself as it's not good to rely upon others for your injections. I have never heard of Blaze but all fat burners are very similar. If it's full of the usual stimulants it will give you loads of energy and help towards great workouts.

Mainly for glute shots yes, legs delts subq im good with, just need a break of the daily pins there a pain in the butt

Mainly for glute shots yes, legs delts subq im good with, just need a break of the daily pins there a pain in the butt

That's fine then matey. I am having a break myself. I haven't injected anything for nearly 2 weeks now (in a different country). I can't wait to get back on everything though :D

I thought you meant all injections. My mate couldn't inject himself at first. He literally came to my house to get me to inject him. This is a big doorman and he was terrified of needles. He used to go to other mates too if I wasn't at home for his injections. I taught him how to inject himself though (basically told him what I wrote to you in the last post). He was fine after a few injections. He told me he nearly passed out during the first :D I have another mate who actually passed out during the first and said he woke up with the needle inside him :D

Haha no bro, i am a little funny jabbing myself but then i guess if you cant do it yourself then its best to not them at all! Another thing im noticing is size increase in arms and shoulders, and a solid pumped feeling after weights, i no its normal and a good thing, only way i can tel is when i wer my cloths t-shirts mainly they r slightly snug on my shoulders, now im slighty concerned that it may be fat im putting on or could it be muscle and im just pazzing out? In all honesty i dnw if im loosing fat much, even tho diet is tight n training is getting better n better..i jus feel im not loosing fat like i was before, any suggestions n again sorry for pounding your heads guys..

Haha no bro, i am a little funny jabbing myself but then i guess if you cant do it yourself then its best to not them at all! Another thing im noticing is size increase in arms and shoulders, and a solid pumped feeling after weights, i no its normal and a good thing, only way i can tel is when i wer my cloths t-shirts mainly they r slightly snug on my shoulders, now im slighty concerned that it may be fat im putting on or could it be muscle and im just pazzing out? In all honesty i dnw if im loosing fat much, even tho diet is tight n training is getting better n better..i jus feel im not loosing fat like i was before, any suggestions n again sorry for pounding your heads guys..

Firstly you are never going to lose as much fat compared to when you first started as you have much less fat to lose now. Plus you went from doing nothing to eating good and doing lots of cardio. So you need to stop thinking you should be losing pounds every week. Go by the mirror now and not the scale. Take fortnightly pics of yourself if you want to go by something.

As I mentioned previously you should have held off test boosets before getting your hormonal blood work done. Now you have started just make the most of it. Like I stated earlier you have only just started lifting weights and just started new products so give it more time. Try to be patient and realize it is a lifestyle change and you are doing it a healthy way so it takes time. You could blast diet pills and go on a starvation diet and you will lose lots of weight but it will only mess up your results in the long term.

You stated yourself your diet and training is getting better and better so just keep on this path. If you get frustrated and go off track that is when you put the weight back on. You are definitely but slowly adding muscle tissue so keep the protein intake relatively high and keep working hard in the gym.

If you want to try something different in the near future I recommend carb cycling. Are you training legs in their own day? I hope you are. If you carb cycle have high carbs on leg day and maybe back day. Moderate carbs on 2 other gym days plus low carbs on 3 days per week (off days from the gym).

If you want to try a product I think a GDA could be great for you. Something like Partition-MD and have that before your larger carb meals twice daily. Your insulin sensitivity is fundamentally important to your overall results and body composition. In simple terms fat people tend to have low slin sensitivity and lean people much higher.

Last edited:
Will defo take up your advice.. I do train legs but I don't do heavy lifts as I stand a lot at work (joys of working on doors) and last thing i need is a scrap lol.

The test boosters where only a short course 28/29 capsules i have 2 left, will give it a week or so and then get tested, i no i should have waited silly me.

Apart from that i will remain calm and just continue on with diet/training and see where i stand in a few weeks.

Thanks again for your time

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity