over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine/synthelesen/fat loss HELP

Forgot to mention that i mixed 1ml synthelesen with 2 ml synthetine and found it painless.. But still after 2 months of pinning everyday im getting a bit annoyed lol.. Not dissing the product they are fantastic i gues in the end everyone is different..

Also does anyone know how i can flush out my system it would help a lot lol

Results

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 175
2nd page

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 169
Almost 600 views and no replys???? Surely someone can help me out

Almost 600 views and no replys???? Surely someone can help me out

All bloodwork is vital but as I already mentioned you need to get that sex hormones and thyroid blood work. After you get that then we will know more about what to do. There is no point just throwing more drugs at you. Your bloodwork is massive and I can't see it properly but I assume it is fine as your doctor read it and said everything is fine.

Why do you want to flush out your system? Just drink lots of water.

Now is there anything you haven't told us about regarding diet etc? Do you drink any alcohol? Do you drink coke/pop throughout the day? Any cheat meals or snacks you haven't mentioned you have? All of this is important just to cover all bases because in a general sense you shouldn't struggling to get to under 20% bf if you are doing everything you state. That's why I ask all these questions.

Get all the other bloodwork done and in the mean time just keep eating healthy and training hard. You don't need more drugs or supplements. Although green tea extract would give you a good boost and is full of anti oxidants so defnitely add that in.

I just read your pm and see you have answered most of the above in that. As I mentioned get the other blood work done as I think that will have the answers to some of your weight loss issues. Yes there are is no need for clen or dnp.

I am rushing out now. Is there anything out of range in your blood work? If there is post it up. There could still be issues if you have a few things in the higher or lower range but generally if they are in range you should be gtg. Please do post pics of your changes. I was going to ask and they would be great and people can best advise you with pics. It's very common for guys to pleteau in regards to fat loss when dieting. You can't simply keep losing fat constantly so something may needed to be changed in your routine. Again though that blood work is vital. Time for the gym :)

Diet is clean it consists of mainly protien (chicken, fish (tuna, cod), vegis mainly greens like beans, broccoli, sprouts, cucumber, tomatoe salad, OATS for breki, healthy fats consist of almonds, natural peanut butter, omega 3 multivit tab daily, vit C & zinc tab daily, green tea morning and evening, 2/3 litres of water, always cook in rape seed oil and occasionally use EVO oil, mostly foods are cooked in oven with little to no oil, vegis are either boiled or steamed. No crap no fizzy pop no booz no cigs nothing. Once a week mainly on sundays i top of on carbs obviously i came this moderate and not to much, most carbs are clean like brown rice and sweet potato.

Supps - synthetine/synthelesen

What i need to flush is the damn poop stuck in my system for over a week! Tried various laxatives but still takes a day or two to empty my Bowles. Have been chekd out for this (2 nyts at hospital) xray revealed i was quite badly constipated, so got given a bag of goodies (laxatives) to try and flush it out but i still seem sum wat bloated and full after small meals. This is effecting me now as i cant eat like i did and i eat small not good.

I was planing on making a thread of my journey once i hit the 6 month mark however i think i need help and advise from the good ppl of this forum. Therefore i have decided to stick a few pics up of my progress, maybe someone can help me, so far seems like Elvia1023 is the only one lol.. I would like to THANK YOU for all the time you have taken out in replying to me on this thread and also PM.

I am sum wat embarrassed with my pics as i used to be very big in my younger days (18) and now that im 27 it has left me with many stretch marks! This is another problem i face but its not priority. I just want to trim down and look lean im not expecting to transform in to a athlete lol..

Pics

This is before i started dieting and training

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 151
Side shot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 155
Same day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 148
Me now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 158
Some tiny muscles lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 164
Some side by sides bfo and now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 155
What do u guys think am i making progress in 2.5 months does it look like a big change or minor? How do you think im doing? Be nice lol

You have made some big changes, keep up the good work

Are you doing exercises to build muscle or just doing cardio?

You have made some big changes, keep up the good work

Are you doing exercises to build muscle or just doing cardio?

Thank u for ur kind response

Initially i was doing only cardio Hiit and steady state but i noticed i looked "soft" with little to no muscles, i was advised to lift weights so i strted rufly a month ago lifting, the synthelesen has reali helped in adding some muscle and they all feel quite hard compared to bfo(soft as a babys bottom) lol

I dont lift heavy just enuf to make me struggle and i usually go light at the end after lest set to burn the muscle until failure

I now train (weights) mon weds fri and cardio in between sundays i rest

Iv noticed sum definition since using the combo aswel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 155
Those are some big changes in only a short time. Plus you were only doing cardio for a big chunk of that time. If you kept on doing just cardio and lost all the weight you wanted you would end up just looking skinny and lean. It's not been long since you started weight training so you simply need to give it more time. Over time you can get much leaner and buîld some muscle in the process. You can make some huge progress over the next 6 months.

Your diet looks great so just keep it up. If you are truly eating that clean all the time I would recommend you cheat for approx 2-3 meals on a sunday. I would also advise you to learn as much about weight training as possible. Don't worry about lifting as heavy as possible as you are not trying to be a powerlifter. I recommend looking up some Charles Glass and Ben Pakulski videos on you tube to give you some tips on training. Look up trainign videos for every body part and don't forget to train legs.

It just takes time but 100% get those blood work results for your test, estrogen, thyroid etc. The key is to remain consistent with diet and push yourself in the gym.

Thank you again for ur advice, i use an app that shows u how to do the excersise for all muscle groups, i also watch vids online and i have learned its all about technique rather than lifting heavy and not properly. I will continue on and i am hoping to increase the intensity as i progress.

I will be getting the bloods done and will post results as soon as i can.

I havent done a check to see how much fat i have but by looking at my most recent pictures what would you say?

Thank you again for ur advice, i use an app that shows u how to do the excersise for all muscle groups, i also watch vids online and i have learned its all about technique rather than lifting heavy and not properly. I will continue on and i am hoping to increase the intensity as i progress.

I will be getting the bloods done and will post results as soon as i can.

I havent done a check to see how much fat i have but by looking at my most recent pictures what would you say?

Bf% is not important... how you look is what counts. In the most recent I would say about 20% but you have next to no muscle. You have dropped a lot of fat. Build your muscle and get leaner and you will look like a different person. I have friends who just do cardio and they look healthy but simply skinny and have no real shape to them. Just carry on the path you are on lifting weights and increasing the intensity over time and you will do great.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws