over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine - yep, still awesome

John, could you explain why you wouldn't recommend this on low/no carbs? Do you feel that way even towards the final weeks of prep?

Obviously not John here, well not the John that you are looking for at least.

To be brief, in the absence of insulin (e.g. no carb diet) or even an environment where insufficient levels of insulin are present (e.g. low carb diet "of coarse this total value depends...")

If injecting carnitine in one of the above scenarios, no matter how much carnitine administered, yes it will remain present in the plasma membrane but without an active transporter, the carnitine will not reach the desired tissue aka move across the membrane.

It is very easy to think of carnitine just as you would with other popular or common "fat burners" where in most cases a fasted state, or low carbohydrate environment is ideal.

However, this mindset must be thrown in the trashcan here, in order to effectively transport carnitine into the desired cell, there must an up-regulator that brings about specific enzymatic activation, when considering carnititine.......insulin...

Exogenous insulin does not always have to be used, which in that case, without exogenous insulin and when relying on consumed carbohydrate, some things may become a little more variable in that case. Such as quantity, source of carbohydrate, individual physiology, etc... One's specific insulin sensitively and response to carbohydrate must be considered, of coarse someone who is very lean will most likely respond more favorably; a large, quick increase in insulin is needed to effectively transport carnitine into the cell.

Even towards the end of contest prep, the above remains true.

Last edited:
Thank you for that explanation. Makes perfect sense.

so can this be stacked with lose dose insulin?

also can someone give a run down on the benefits? I did go to the website and read but all that im understanding is that its good for fat loss...60 bucks for fat loss isnt a cheap option here.

so can this be stacked with lose dose insulin?

also can someone give a run down on the benefits? I did go to the website and read but all that im understanding is that its good for fat loss...60 bucks for fat loss isnt a cheap option here.

The earlier poster is spot about literature stating it needs insulin to transport it into the cell. However I have found synthetine to be extremely effective even taken without insulin. Although the results are definitely increased with the presence of exogenous insulin or an insulin spike from sugar. 3IU slin should be enough to allow synthetine to do it's thing.

Synthetine is much more than a fat loss tool but sure that is one of it's main effects. It also increases my vascularity substantially and simply makes me look better. It provides good muscle building properties. Perhaps the main reason for that is the fact it increases the number of androgen receptors in the muscle so is perfect with an aas cycle. I can tell a big difference from taking synthetine pre workout from not taking it at all. Another thing I have noticed if taken before training you will sweat loads. I wasn't bullshitting when I said it is one of my fav things. It's definitely my fav synthetek product... well maybe syntherol too :)

The earlier poster is spot about literature stating it needs insulin to transport it into the cell. However I have found synthetine to be extremely effective even taken without insulin. Although the results are definitely increased with the presence of exogenous insulin or an insulin spike from sugar. 3IU slin should be enough to allow synthetine to do it's thing.

Synthetine is much more than a fat loss tool but sure that is one of it's main effects. It also increases my vascularity substantially and simply makes me look better. It provides good muscle building properties. Perhaps the main reason for that is the fact it increases the number of androgen receptors in the muscle so is perfect with an aas cycle. I can tell a big difference from taking synthetine pre workout from not taking it at all. Another thing I have noticed if taken before training you will sweat loads. I wasn't bullshitting when I said it is one of my fav things. It's definitely my fav synthetek product... well maybe syntherol too :)

Good post. I think Synthetine is a great product like you said, not only for fat loss but also for well-being and energy.

Even though, it's probably best used during a fat loss/precontest phase, I feel it's also a good supplement to use off-season/year round. It will keep you leaner (possibly) and will make you feel great. At the same time, you will get a lot of health benefits, especially from a cardiovascular point of view. Because of this, I think using it year round can be very beneficial even if it is at a lower dose. One can up the dose precontest. Just my opinion.

Good post. I think Synthetine is a great product like you said, not only for fat loss but also for well-being and energy.

Even though, it's probably best used during a fat loss/precontest phase, I feel it's also a good supplement to use off-season/year round. It will keep you leaner (possibly) and will make you feel great. At the same time, you will get a lot of health benefits, especially from a cardiovascular point of view. Because of this, I think using it year round can be very beneficial even if it is at a lower dose. One can up the dose precontest. Just my opinion.

You are spot on. I obviously promote synthetek for my log etc but everything I have ever stated on this forum is true. I thought guys may think placebo if I mentioned well being but I will now as you have too. I 100% get a big increase in sense of well being when using synthetine. I have also heard other people say the same too. There will be many reasons for that but I would think it's positive effect on energy levels would be a main one. I have also read many studies that showed it's great effects on male fertility so that is worth mentioning for the male aas users on here. As you mentioned there are loads of stuides on it's positive cardiovascular effects... primarily the improved blood flow to the heart.

Great point about the cardiovascular benefits sir.

JM

Yes, do not try to use this in a low carb scenario is my opinion...others might think different...

Hi John
Just curious as to why you don't recommend when carbs are lowered?
Thank you

Bottle

I just got my bottle in the mail! Just unscrew the cap and draw out of the bottle or can you draw through the rubber top without any issues?
Thanks

I just got my bottle in the mail! Just unscrew the cap and draw out of the bottle or can you draw through the rubber top without any issues?
Thanks

No never unscrew the cap ever. You draw through the top... it works great. It is very thick though so you will need a large needle to upload the synthetine. Then swop over to a small needle for injections. It's water based so it will go through a 30G needle. I use a 30G 1/2 pin and inject my delts. You could use a larger needle and do glutes though. It's a completely painless injection... 3ml in my delt feels like nothing.

Uh oh....I opened the cap and used it a couple times already. :eek:

Nothing serious just make sure you keep the cap on from now on. I imagine there will be some air in the bottle as you opened it. Just to make sure get a large needle and just stick it in the top of the bottle (no syringe attached) so the air can get out.

I tried 5ml synthetine pre workout the other day and you should have seen the sweat :eek::D I have decided that will be my new pre workout dose. Gonna have 5ml before legs today and kill it :)

Doesn't insulin shut off the fat burning process?

I just started reading up on this but I believe the thought is insulin is needed to shuttle the carnitine to where it's needed to do the job.

I tried to order some today using several different browsers. For some reason the cart at the site is not recognizing my cc expiration date. Sent them an e-mail and await a response.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear