over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test cyp and gh

kdok

Newbies
hey there...i started gh in feb 2006.....i am taking just a small amount of about 1.5 units/day......within months i noticed more leaness and energy i added test cyp at 200-400units/week....i iwll probably stay on for 8-10 weeks and continue the gh for abotu 8 -12 months......im not sure how high i want to go..........i get gyno easily and have a hard time recovering once im off test...i do the hcg and nolvadex for pct.........my question is test and gh are a great combo..what should i expect and what doses would you run..??.im 5'9..180..12%bf...and this is my 5th cycle in past 5 yrs..

i would up the GH to 2iu a day 7days or you could do 4 eod to stay low dose..also on the test use what works... if 400 mgs works then use it,, when it stops working use more ar add eq or deca..all depends an your goals which we dont know... so thats a start how bout you tell us your goals..then you copuld get more specific help

kdok said:
hey there...i started gh in feb 2006.....i am taking just a small amount of about 1.5 units/day......within months i noticed more leaness and energy i added test cyp at 200-400units/week....i iwll probably stay on for 8-10 weeks and continue the gh for abotu 8 -12 months......im not sure how high i want to go..........i get gyno easily and have a hard time recovering once im off test...i do the hcg and nolvadex for pct.........my question is test and gh are a great combo..what should i expect and what doses would you run..??.im 5'9..180..12%bf...and this is my 5th cycle in past 5 yrs..

GH worked best for me @ 4-6 iu day. With Testosterone E 500mg wk would be minimum.

hmmm my goals.....id like to gain about 10lbs during cycle....just adding the test 3 weeks ago at 300mg/week..ive gained 5 lbs......im starting with some right nipple sensation this morning.i have tamoxifen and armidex.....ive been taking armidex .05mg.2 times /week since starting the test......i can increase it and /or add tamoxifen 20mg....i do notice less gains once i add the tamoxifen............

my Gh experiment was working failry well at 3 ius eod , I found after a few months I look different and I can get away with less andrgens to still make progress.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws