over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Injections- Sperm Count

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know there have been many of these threads over the years, I have been on HRT for about 5 years straight with no breaks and do not use HCG as I do not want to get my GF pregnant. I took a sperm test, not the doctor ones but the ones at Walgreens and if your sperm count is under a certain level, it will put a single C line which means infertile. Am i playing with serious fire by not using condoms while my GF isn't on birth control? I have done the pull out method, I just am hoping after reading the research that the chances of pregnancy are very low. I do blast test and use other compounds too

Mods sorry , I just noticed I posted this on the sticky thread part rather than the normal thread section...… I have a new laptop, my mistake

Theres no guarantees either way man.

Some guys here say they knocked up their girls on cycle.

My ex and I were having sex for a year with no protection.. no babies.

Had sperm tested at clinic.. all my results came back N/A as they couldn't even get a reading.

Funny enough out of all the doctors I've been to (theres been a few) they all said steroids would make me infertile- to which I said "great!".. then they'd quickly say "ugh that's not 100 percent though.."

Rambo has 3 Tren babies. Test and Tren. All boys. They look just like him so it wasn’t not the mailman.

Got my girl pregnant last year. I was on trt doses myself. Been using gear since 2005. Was married 10 years while on. Never got my x wife knocked up and always came in her. Been with my current gf for 3 years. Knocked her up July 2018. I say them little guys wanna swim they will lol. I have no explanation for it other than mine and her sexual chemistry is a once in a lifetime thing. She loves everything I'm into and vice versa and I think that plays into it as well. How in tune you and your partner are with each other

Yes, you are playing with fire by not using protection

I do wrap it up, but there were a few times I didn't and thank God she had her period

Rambo has 3 Tren babies. Test and Tren. All boys. They look just like him so it wasn’t not the mailman.

Maybe he was running HCG ? Who knows but it does seem common to get a woman preg even on heavy cycles. I am going to do a actual sperm count test and see what it comes up with, if it is 0 then that would be fantastic lol

Maybe he was running HCG ? Who knows but it does seem common to get a woman preg even on heavy cycles. I am going to do a actual sperm count test and see what it comes up with, if it is 0 then that would be fantastic lol
He runs nolvadex but no hcg.

I was on test and deca when I knocked my wife up. Only took one time, too.

Steroids dont make you sterile lol

I know there have been many of these threads over the years, I have been on HRT for about 5 years straight with no breaks and do not use HCG as I do not want to get my GF pregnant. I took a sperm test, not the doctor ones but the ones at Walgreens and if your sperm count is under a certain level, it will put a single C line which means infertile. Am i playing with serious fire by not using condoms while my GF isn't on birth control? I have done the pull out method, I just am hoping after reading the research that the chances of pregnancy are very low. I do blast test and use other compounds too
Why not get her on birth control and forget the worries or chances? If she doesn't want to deal with taking a pill ED.then have her get a mirena it's good for like 5 years

Why not get her on birth control and forget the worries or chances? If she doesn't want to deal with taking a pill ED.then have her get a mirena it's good for like 5 years

Agreed 100%...why take the risk? Like my Mom said "20 min of fun can last 18 years of hell"

Agreed 100%...why take the risk? Like my Mom said "20 min of fun can last 18 years of hell"
Soooo true

Soooo true
I agree with both of your posts but she simply refuses all methods after we spoke about it the past few days and again today. So I had to cut ties. Child support scares me to death

I agree with both of your posts but she simply refuses all methods after we spoke about it the past few days and again today. So I had to cut ties. Child support scares me to death
I think you did the right thing since she wasn't respecting your wishes.Did she ever give a reason for not wanting to use birth control?

I think you did the right thing since she wasn't respecting your wishes.Did she ever give a reason for not wanting to use birth control?
She said the pill gives her bad side effects... but she was on it since 15 and is 26 now. She is here on a student visa and it ends next December.... putting the two together, I think she wants to get pregnant and stay here and I don't want to be the guy footing the bill for the child.
She has the pills too, but just refuses to take them

You are a wise man. This was the right play.

She said the pill gives her bad side effects... but she was on it since 15 and is 26 now. She is here on a student visa and it ends next December.... putting the two together, I think she wants to get pregnant and stay here and I don't want to be the guy footing the bill for the child.
She has the pills too, but just refuses to take them

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity