over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testing for reactions with gear.

Testosterone Junkie

Registered
I've heard folks here recommend to various people the benefits of "trying out" a particular drug by itself to test how you'd react to it. What's the best way to go about doing this? Or am I completely misunderstanding?

I'm getting all the gear together to start my first "real" cycle (DBOL, test, deca, and hgh)... before I start stacking them should I take each one by itself to determine how I react? If so how long should I stay on any particular one, and should I wait a certain amount of time before going from one to the next? Should I start with one to determine how I react, then stack the next and so on? Or is it better just to start with the stack? Also, since I've been on a low dose of Tren for the past week should I wait any amount of time before starting the new ones?

Thanks guys.

Testosterone Junkie said:
I've heard folks here recommend to various people the benefits of "trying out" a particular drug by itself to test how you'd react to it. What's the best way to go about doing this? Or am I completely misunderstanding?

I'm getting all the gear together to start my first "real" cycle (DBOL, test, deca, and hgh)... before I start stacking them should I take each one by itself to determine how I react? If so how long should I stay on any particular one, and should I wait a certain amount of time before going from one to the next? Should I start with one to determine how I react, then stack the next and so on? Or is it better just to start with the stack? Also, since I've been on a low dose of Tren for the past week should I wait any amount of time before starting the new ones?

Thanks guys.
From My own personal experience. I've used one at a time with better results on the body overall.
Stacking them for Me is too intense For Me 500mg's of test with 200mg's of deca per week could get really extreme after midway 5 weeks. I've asked questions simular to these and most replies are like as if I'm a punk because as if I can't handle it. However blood pressure deos rise to dangerous levels on Cycles as low as a 500 and 200. Like I said I've had better results mentally on one or the other besides impotence when using deca by itself.
It's all up to You.
As for gains? as far as strength the gains are evident but as for mass? I guess only time will tell.

Thanks guys.

This is your first cycle and you want to run dbol/test/deca/and hgh? Start with test E 300-500mg/week. That's it for a first cycle. Maybe some Anavar to kick start it but nothing to extreme like what you have planned.

What AAS have you used in the past? And what ammounts did you want to run the test/deca/hgh/dbol?

whats the cycle look like that u plan on running?

how many weeks how much etc

DBOL @ 30mg / day
Test @ 400 mg / week
Still figuring out how much deca and whether I'll be be using hgh.
8 weeks

As far as previous use, I've been on very low doses of test (doctor administered) pretty much constantly for the past year (just enough to get my test level from low to normal), did a few andro cycles back when it was legal, and mild tren cycle.

DBOL @ 30mg / day
Test @ 400 mg / week
Still figuring out how much deca and whether I'll be be using hgh.
8 weeks

As far as previous use, I've been on very low doses of test (doctor administered) pretty much constantly for the past year (just enough to get my test level from low to normal), did a few andro cycles back when it was legal, and mild tren cycle.

id leave out the GH jus bc and save it for another time after u have used AAS for a while others may disagree but that is jus me, there is jus other things to try out before id go messin with GH but again that is me

if i were u id for now, jus run a cycle like u have posted, test and dbol, maybe throw a little winny in the mix

id go like this

weeks1-5 dbol30-50mgED
weeks1-8 testE400mg/week
weeks6-8 winny50mgED(optional)

my first cycle or first TRUE cycle was this-

weeks1-5dbol 50mgED
weeks1-10testE 500mg/week
weeks6-10winny 50mgED

PCT
week13-100mg clomid
week14-50mg clomid
week15-50mg clomid

Thanks, that sounds like what I was planning on doing but using winny instead of GH. I was only thinking of GH because there's a chance I can get a scrip for it which means my insurance would cover it.

Thanks, that sounds like what I was planning on doing but using winny instead of GH. I was only thinking of GH because there's a chance I can get a scrip for it which means my insurance would cover it.
damn if u can do that then get it and run it haha but as for ur first cycle i would seriously jsu stay simple like what i did or a little less then that, u will be happy with it my friend, i was pleased with my results

Don't even think of running GH unless its gonna be a 4-6 month run minimum!
8-10 months is even better, and year round is optimal. GH is not like gear. You just don't do a 8-12 week cycle then stop. You wont see anything and your hard earned $$$ can be better spent.

Again I do not use GH unles I can do a minimum of 32 weeks. I like year round personally. I use 10iu's -15iu's PWO when bulking. Then 4iu's day when dieting. 2iu's in a.m. (before I eat) then 2iu's PWO.

DO NOT TAKE GH BEFORE BED, YOUR BODY RELEASES SOME ANYWAY!

However, GH Fragments can be very effectiive before bed and will not impede natural GH release.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear