over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The freaks offseason leg progress

Freak1976

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Hey guys just soemthjng I posted up on my social media yesterday wanted to share with you guys.

Boom 32 inches! Great leg day the other day and boy am I feeling it now. So crazy how it's always so much worse 2 days later right ? [emoji15].Anyways so I was able to finally hit the 32 inch mark this year. I hit 31 last year so im pretty happy with this but you know me I'm never satisfied so next goal is to hit 33! I have another 2 months of offseason to do so and I have a good feeling I can ! [emoji6]And if your wondering if I do anything speical for my legs I really don't. I just hit them really hard and only once a wk. I don't know how some guys can hit them twice a week to be honest but hey to each there own right ! I believe in hit them hard and let them recover well. And repeat. I always start with hamstrings first because I'm trying to bring them up the most and it's also a good way to warm up the knees at the same time. And I always do one wide legged movement like a regular squat or hack squat or even leg press if you can't do those which I find hits more of the inner thighs and hamstrings and glutes and always a narrow stance movement using hack squat or leg press which hits the outer sweep of the leg. Either than that just the usual exercises and varying up my rep ranges anywhere from 10-25.i find legs like higher reps actually but I still like to keep the heavier lower reps in there for my first set to hit those differant fibres and hit them hard and always to failure. You should be walking out the gym like a penguin when your done. Heck I'm walking like that after my first execxise lol. So if you guys want your legs to grow into tree trunks the best advice I can say is hit them really hard. You have to hit all bodyparts hard but I find with legs you really need to dig deeper to make them grow! [emoji6] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449375194.253130.jpg

Mannn those are some tree trunks. I'll be there one day!

HUGE! :headbang:

Dam brother! Nice!!!

110% or expect to regret it!

How much has your poundages went up on your leg exercises since last year?

Are you still doing the same three day split Push/pull/legs? Looking GREAT!

CG

How much has your poundages went up on your leg exercises since last year?

Not much at all to be honest. I have some back issues I deal with last couple years. Haven't even squatted that much. Mostky leg press and hacks. But I kill it when I do all those and my other leg stuff and I think thats what maters the most. I Dnt even really go over 8-10 plates aside on leg press. I like higher reps so i just bang out 20-25. I'm not into goin around the gym and loading up evey 45 there is so I can just take it all off again. Lol.

I don't do a 3 day split. Well kinda. Back , chest , legs. Rest. Back , chest , rest. Repeat.

You do no dedicated arms/shoulders ? Seriously?

CG

You look great. We have the same shirt :D

Looking awesome, grats on the gains over this past year. Do you even fit in jeans anymore?

On a serious note, you mentioned rep range of 10-25. Are you doing higher reps on the wide leg and narrow movements, then 10-12 on like your leg curls / leg extensions, or vice versa? I've seen a number of guys on here comment about doing higher reps for legs but at what point does this start to actually work and not just be a cardio benefit?

Thx bro. And no I don't fit jeans anymore ! [emoji14]. I like it use 10-25 on all leg stuff actually.

I'm not into goin around the gym and loading up evey 45 there is so I can just take it all off again

Lol I made a thread about that. It's more trouble than it's worth

Well I was gonna ask how you got your legs that massive and right away I thought heavy ass squats. So what are your main staple excercises for legs?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear