over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The most effective way to use hgh

lmao I'd like to know where you got that 5 iu pharm is equal to 30 iu of generics? You have test to prove this "statement"?

I've also seen guys that are on the Olympia stage post on here with communication with TP. so yeah, post your facts besides adding more bullshit.

thanks, I appreciate it.

let me check my file cabinet shouldnt be a problem...we all know there are tons of studies done on generics and bodybuilders:rolleyes:

keep taking your generics ...lord knows whats in that stuff.:confused: I wouldn't take rips or elis if you gave them to me for free. have you ever seen what someone's face looks like on real riptropins? red,bloated, swollen as fuck.

Im 220 pounds and lean, training twice a week if Im lucky and eat less protein than a 150lb female gymnast.

pharm grade hgh- genetics in a bottle

maybe when he was competing as a amateur and broke

Do you even realize that a lot of the guys even at the top of the sport really don't make much money? Rips have been proven time and again

I'm with you . I know a top 5 this year that was using 20iu rips per day.

right...In addition to the 15-25iu pharm grade HGH he was using. no top 5 has to fuck with generics!

lol. I know guys working 9 to 5 jobs making less than 15 bucks an hour running 9iu pharm grade HGH per day year round, regular people with families and careers who dont even compete and your telling me a guy who makes his living off his physique cant afford to pull this off?

you know what forget it....believe what you want. Some of us know the truth:cool:

right...In addition to the 15-25iu pharm grade HGH he was using. no top 5 has to fuck with generics!

lol. I know guys working 9 to 5 jobs making less than 15 bucks an hour running 9iu pharm grade HGH per day year round, regular people with families and careers who dont even compete and your telling me a guy who makes his living off his physique cant afford to pull this off?

you know what forget it....believe what you want. Some of us know the truth:cool:

That you're an idiot :rolleyes:, and that your stay here will probably be pretty short.

Dosing changes more than a bipolar step mother:rolleyes:.
100 people post 50 different ways so it confuses a lot of guys:banghead:

let me check my file cabinet shouldnt be a problem...we all know there are tons of studies done on generics and bodybuilders:rolleyes:

keep taking your generics ...lord knows whats in that stuff.:confused: I wouldn't take rips or elis if you gave them to me for free. have you ever seen what someone's face looks like on real riptropins? red,bloated, swollen as fuck.

Im 220 pounds and lean, training twice a week if Im lucky and eat less protein than a 150lb female gymnast.

Troll

;) You're an idiot and I say that with all due respect. I've read your other post, please go back to bodybuilding.com or whatever other site you came from because you really don't know shit. thanks.

you say there were no studies done, then where is your proof that generics are worthless? just stfu all ready, no one here believes your BS, and like i said, from your other post, have you ever really done aas?

:rolleyes:

Chinese Pharm Grade

How about Chinese Pharm Grade:

Jintropin and Anasome ?? How do these compare to Rips?

5iu pharm grade HGH per day- 30iu of generics.

get your money back and spend it on more test and tren.

When a Guy on the olympia stage tells you personally to stay away, and that he wouldn't put generics in his worst enemies dog it definitely makes you wonder;)

Haha I take it you haven't read anything from the lab test section...or anyones blood work or results from using generics. I know several competitors who use generics. Fuck spending the ridiculous amount of money on pharm grade, when you can get 4x as much generic for the same price and it tests out pretty damn close to pharm grade in lots of bloodwork. You speak as if your opinion is FACT, sorry to break it to you but it isn't lol

Last edited:
Dosing changes more than a bipolar step mother:rolleyes:.
100 people post 50 different ways so it confuses a lot of guys:banghead:
You Are So Right!!! Drives me nuts at times, but I guess that's what research is all about :banghead:

I've never bloated or had red face on rips or been swollen. Just full and vascular. A lady I know used rips in her prep at about 4iu and was dry the whole time. In fact she won her show

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Where did you go to school for rocket science?

being the devils advocate ,,, I don't think the op stated what his purpose of using the gh was for. Also I find that on this board gh is looked at as being safe alternative to many things. Im just curious if you aren't using insulin with your gh why are you using it. I have used many types and doses for extended periods and I will not be using anymore.

How is that possibly? I get Riptropin right from the source and pay about 12 bucks or so a vial. I take half a vial a day so it costs me about 6 bucks a day for my GH. Best prices I have seen for Pharm grade is about 8 bucks per IU. So if i were to run 10 ius a day thats $2400 just for GH every month. If I made 15 grand a month I wouldnt mind doing that. For a guy who makes 60k thats fucking impossible unless I live in my car.

being the devils advocate ,,, I don't think the op stated what his purpose of using the gh was for. Also I find that on this board gh is looked at as being safe alternative to many things. Im just curious if you aren't using insulin with your gh why are you using it. I have used many types and doses for extended periods and I will not be using anymore.

Why will you not use it anymore?

How is that possibly? I get Riptropin right from the source and pay about 12 bucks or so a vial. I take half a vial a day so it costs me about 6 bucks a day for my GH. Best prices I have seen for Pharm grade is about 8 bucks per IU. So if i were to run 10 ius a day thats $2400 just for GH every month. If I made 15 grand a month I wouldnt mind doing that. For a guy who makes 60k thats fucking impossible unless I live in my car.

True^^^^^

Id love to know how they would afford their pharm gh? Rips are even expensive for me,

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner