over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Q's with Cedric Mcmillan and Kevin English

Old bump, but somehow I came across this in the search. Queef doesn't look like a stick figure standing next to Ced, which i find pretty impressive.

I really want to be very simple with this

your 5'8"

So 3 years ago you had roughly 182 pounds of LBM at 194-196
then you made incredible gains up to 274 pounds and had a rough LBM of 234 pounds....so you gained roughly 52 pounds of muscle mass in 3 years and feel you are doing something wrong? You are doing nothing wrong. Do you know how many guys on these boards HAVENT gained 52 pounds of muscle mass in the last 3 years? about 99%
It aint broke, dont fix it. You are a 5'8" guy your not supposed to be 275 ripped. You will be a big heavyweight dieted down if you do it correctly.....you dont need my help....keep doing your thing. If you are impatient with 52 pounds of muscle mass gained in 3 years....I dont know what to tell you except you arent doing many things wrong here.....could you stay leaner...yea you could and vitamin G would help that greatly...
Dr Intensity your battle is this.....you constantly question yourself and your ships course when the truth of the matter is your getting your ship across the Atlantic Ocean faster than anyone else is. Could you cut some lifeboats and lighten the load...yea i think that would be to your benefit......but you should be applauding yourself for gaining that much muscle mass in 3 years than questioning yourself...I cannot give you any advice that would make you gain faster than what you just accomplished.

Talk about speaking truth! Intensity, you've got some great genetics bro, and on only 1.5g of test max? I'm very jealous.

Old bump, but somehow I came across this in the search. Queef doesn't look like a stick figure standing next to Ced, which i find pretty impressive.

Talk about speaking truth! Intensity, you've got some great genetics bro, and on only 1.5g of test max? I'm very jealous.

Ced's best buddy is Mark, who I'm good friends with, so I'm going to call him up and see if I can get a workout with him. He only lives a few hrs away.

Not an insult to quefeer as we are talking about Cedric who clearly has great genetics and will be a top top pro but there is a night and day difference. Let's get real here.

]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Not an insult to quefeer as we are talking about Cedric who clearly has great genetics and will be a top top pro but there is a night and day difference. Let's get real here.

]

Ced is one of the best bodybuilders in the world. I am one of the best in North Carolina. No shit there is a difference:rolleyes: I'd like to see you take a pic with Ced. How would you stand up big boy?

Ced's best buddy is Mark, who I'm good friends with, so I'm going to call him up and see if I can get a workout with him. He only lives a few hrs away.

THAT would be sick. Seems like he's flying under the radar lately.

Take the negativity elsewhere bro.

Queefer

You look absolutely nothing like a bodybuilder next to him and I think you are a tad sensitive. You do not have remotely good bodybuilding genetics ..you.have the muscle bellies of a long distance runner.

I clearly said he's one of.the top bbers ie almost anyone is.gonna.look rather normal next to him. Read between the lines. And put.your big boy pants on...

I take back what I said about queefer. My apologies. I most have been a tad jealous.

You look pretty awesome next to Cedric. Really not that big a difference that I can tell. You were made for this sport. My apologies again. This diet must be getting to me...

Queefer
Please check your pm

I was being a total ass and I apologize for it. Was unwarranted.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311