over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

'Thor Bad News 2 Strokes-Donation'

I don't have a lot people PM me for number. If you just want to send a text that would help. It takes 1min of your time that you can do while reading this thread,which would really help out Thor's motivation.

I don't have a lot people PM me for number. If you just want to send a text that would help. It takes 1min of your time that you can do while reading this thread,which would really help out Thor's motivation.

Not understanding this at all. I don't give a fuck how busy you are, Thor is one of the original old school guys on here. He has always been there for all of us, it's about time for guys to step the fuck up! The guy has been layed up for over 48 days, left side paralyzed....just imagine how you would feel. Is it really that hard to do your part and lift our brother's spirit? He needs to hear from you, just do it already...

Last edited:
I should log in more often.

If BN says step the F up. I will step the F up. Cannot have that man on my doorstep. I have an extra 5 Bills. Happy to help. Let me know the most efficient means. I can overnight, paypal, etc. I can also send through this magic ass Wells Fargo Pay Crap but that requires info from the other party like email address.

Thanks to IPGear, Dragon, BN and all the rest of you guys

Pekkerwood

I should log in more often.

If BN says step the F up. I will step the F up. Cannot have that man on my doorstep. I have an extra 5 Bills. Happy to help. Let me know the most efficient means. I can overnight, paypal, etc. I can also send through this magic ass Wells Fargo Pay Crap but that requires info from the other party like email address.

Thanks to IPGear, Dragon, BN and all the rest of you guys

Pekkerwood

AWESOME! Below is the info. THANKS!

Benefit account for Conrad:

at People's Bank 547 Memorial Ave in West Springfield MA 01089... so instead of the Go Fund Me account you can mail in donations to the bank directly and make the check out to BENEFIT FOR CONRAD
Thank You

I was just informed Thor had 2 strokes. One in late October, blood clot to brain and started to recover and then had another to lung in early November. He then developed pneumonia. He is a in a rehabilitation facility and has long road to recovery, but had most of his memory intact and has partial paralysis and pneumonia and a tracheotomy at this time.

I will try visit him this week at the rehabilitation facility.

One of his families members set up a donation through Peoples Bank. I will try get the details to Link and post the information or talk to a MOD about it because I'm not sure how to do this without divulging too much personal information.

For the Go Fund Me...

**broken link removed**

One question. I want zero and I mean zero caveats on how they spend this money. Food? Toys? Mortgage? I want this to be free from all constraints for whoever is caring for him. Is that account still the best?

PWood

One question. I want zero and I mean zero caveats on how they spend this money. Food? Toys? Mortgage? I want this to be free from all constraints for whoever is caring for him. Is that account still the best?

PWood

I just spoke with his family and its used to pay his bills such as medical insurance and other insurances he needs and anything he need personally such as clothing, extra food and comfort items as well. So its free from constraints. The accounts above area active . Gofundme account to me is easiest and quickest.

Last edited:
Very kind of you DC! I seen you made a hefty donation. Same to you Pekkerwood! It says a lot about you guys. Very generous.

It disappoints me a little the community is not tighter. Its huge now and maybe many did not even get to know Thor. But when it REALLY helps and we can be heard more as a community and not individuals is when enough people
care or feel it enough in them to send 5-10 maybe even 20$
Imagine 1000 members sent in just 10$

Its easy to put stuff like this aside and look on to something not as depressing or disappointing. Its just how it is. I've learn most of the world is people that
are "what's in it for me" type.

And I could be wrong and maybe more have sent money in to the address.
I doubt it though.

Spend a good 5$ and hit that go fund me page. It will kae you feel better, it makes us stronger as a community.

Thanks again on behalf of the site to the members that did pitch in.

Also I meant to say....
If any of the sponsors were wanting to do an Auction Ill be glad to over see it.
To make sure the Money goes in and the member gets his items.
We normally do not mess with it or allow it. But in this case we would allow it and Ill be glad to help.

You guys are all awesome.I'm going to give on Friday.

His life is pretty much done.Probably never work again.You younger guys will realize how things really are as you get older.

God Bless Merry Christmas everyone...

I haven't got much money at the moment but just donated what I can. I have never really chatted to Thor/Conrad before but he seems like a great person. I hope you start feeling your normal self very soon. We should all support the core members of this forum as without sounding cheesy it's a special community and I consider many people on here my friends.

I just spoke with his family and its used to pay his bills such as medical insurance and other insurances he needs and anything he need personally such as clothing, extra food and comfort items as well. So its free from constraints. The accounts above area active . Gofundme account to me is easiest and quickest.

Thank you. Done.

Thank you Pekkerwood and Elvia as well as everyone who has donated so far, it means a lot guys. For those who can't financially help at the very least reach out to Thor and his girlfriend. Even kind words to give our brother encouragement are meaningful. He needs that just as much...

Thank you Pekkerwood and Elvia as well as everyone who has donated so far, it means a lot guys. For those who can't financially help at the very least reach out to Thor and his girlfriend. Even kind words to give our brother encouragement are meaningful. He needs that just as much...

Yes thanks everyone who has donated ! Thanks Dante and Pekkerwood for the very generous donations:headbang:

Thanks everyone who can't make donations , but have been able to show support.

I realize all of us have different financial situations and can't donate, but all of us can show support in different ways. Just PM me for Thor's tel.# if you like to send Thor a message to lift his spirits is just as good.

Thanks Everyone!

Thor transferred to hospital because pneumonia got worse.

I'm on call for the next 24 hours but I will call his gf tonight if I get some down time. I'm hoping the hospital can get rid of that damn pneumonia, thanks for the update dragonfire..

I'm on call for the next 24 hours but I will call his gf tonight if I get some down time. I'm hoping the hospital can get rid of that damn pneumonia, thanks for the update dragonfire..

NP!

I truly think people will be amazed at the value of a thoughtful note, text, phone call, or even a smile where it is not expected. We all have currency. We all have value to give. We all can do what we can. I am bit embarrassed about how flippanty I said I had money laying around.

It turns out, that as part of my holiday giving, I always have a $500 non-directional stash that goes to what feels right. You can choose to believe the following or not believe:

I was just thinking of what to do with these funds when I logged in and saw these posts. I was considering several unformed options and I was presented with a brother in need. I have been that brother in the hospital. Many of us have. I felt like karma was at work.

I cannot give much relevant advice here as I am "not in the game". I am in the game of life, however, and I will contribute where I can. We all set an example in our lives that we are never aware of. What we do matters. It costs nothing for a text, phone call, note, etc.

I had the head priest at the Greek Orthodox Church in my city consult me for an issue yesterday. I was asked what he could do for me. I said offer thoughts for Thor. I was told Thor would be on the prayer list of the church. I like that. I also like that GoFundMe accepted Pekker Wood as an actual name. If I can snag a copy of the prayer list with "Thor" listed (He had me spell it), I will and post it here.

You guys would truly be amazed of the power you carry that is not available in the mirror or measuring tape. I believe a kind word, smile, courtesy, from a beast is so unexpected it is given much more meaning.

Without a doubt in the world the best way to ever achieve contentment in this world is to try to give kindness to others or smoke heroin with fitness models. It is your choice. I would never deign to tell you which to do, only put thought into your choices. Ten seconds of thought before acting or speaking, except on Jeopardy, will be a big reward you can give yourself.

We use the term brotherhood, or "Brotherhood of Iron" around, thing about those words and what they mean to you. They have meant something in my life.

Listen to the guys on this post. The guys who care. Who get it. It is not about money, it is about your character. What example are you setting? How do you want to be treated if you are the one in the hospital bed? How do you want your loved one to be treated?

If all this does not get you to text, call, mail, write, scratch papyrus, send smoke signals, use an Enigma machine, send calligraphy, heiroglyphics, consider this:

Baldnazi has some free time to visit you now that he is not coming to my front door

Pekkerwood

That's beautiful my brother Pekkerwood! Thank you.

I know first hand what's it like to be laying in the hospital staring at the ceiling and feeling your whole world is over. I cried like a baby during that time. Even the beasts among us can be reduced to a pile of nothing. Feeling sorry for yourself can only get you so far though and at some point the warrior in all of us can't wait to get out.

The calls, PMs, and visits I got got me through it. I was fortunate to have a great family behind me as well. But it was one phone call in particular that was the slap in the face I needed.

It was basically a good friend from the gym that called me one day and I was in a serious meltdown, I had given up. But he reminded me of who the fuck I was, the insane things in the gym we did, the maniac I was everyday no matter what. And he yelled at me, told me enough was enough and I had to get the fuck up and start walking every fucking day. No matter what I was going to come back better then ever, no excuses. And I did.

That's what I needed. Other people need a hug. Many need financial help. Some just need to hear the truth, get the fuck up or your done. Whatever it takes, Thor needs us to get him through this. So just do what you can. You never know which one of you will be the spark he needs.

I spoke to his gf, the pneumonia is improving but bed sores are a bitch. Will be able to call him on Sunday when she's there, so I'm looking forward to it. I suggest all of you do the same. We are all behind our Thor!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws