over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

'Thor Bad News 2 Strokes-Donation'

Very kind of you DC! I seen you made a hefty donation. Same to you Pekkerwood! It says a lot about you guys. Very generous.

It disappoints me a little the community is not tighter. Its huge now and maybe many did not even get to know Thor. But when it REALLY helps and we can be heard more as a community and not individuals is when enough people
care or feel it enough in them to send 5-10 maybe even 20$
Imagine 1000 members sent in just 10$

Its easy to put stuff like this aside and look on to something not as depressing or disappointing. Its just how it is. I've learn most of the world is people that
are "what's in it for me" type.

And I could be wrong and maybe more have sent money in to the address.
I doubt it though.

Spend a good 5$ and hit that go fund me page. It will kae you feel better, it makes us stronger as a community.

Thanks again on behalf of the site to the members that did pitch in.

I agree bro. Just made a small contribution. Hope others will chip in.

For the Go Fund Me...

**broken link removed**

I tried twice to donate, but it won't work... :eek: Once "Continue" clicked on after giving all my info (amount, name, comment), NOTHING! :confused:

Did it happen to someone else too?

Will try from another computer though, as it might be a security problem: from the start Mozilla blocked the page for invalid security certificate... :(

I tried twice to donate, but it won't work... :eek: Once "Continue" clicked on after giving all my info (amount, name, comment), NOTHING! :confused:

Did it happen to someone else too?

Will try from another computer though, as it might be a security problem: from the start Mozilla blocked the page for invalid security certificate... :(

Try clearing your cache and refresh.

That's beautiful my brother Pekkerwood! Thank you.

I know first hand what's it like to be laying in the hospital staring at the ceiling and feeling your whole world is over. I cried like a baby during that time. Even the beasts among us can be reduced to a pile of nothing. Feeling sorry for yourself can only get you so far though and at some point the warrior in all of us can't wait to get out.

The calls, PMs, and visits I got got me through it. I was fortunate to have a great family behind me as well. But it was one phone call in particular that was the slap in the face I needed.

It was basically a good friend from the gym that called me one day and I was in a serious meltdown, I had given up. But he reminded me of who the fuck I was, the insane things in the gym we did, the maniac I was everyday no matter what. And he yelled at me, told me enough was enough and I had to get the fuck up and start walking every fucking day. No matter what I was going to come back better then ever, no excuses. And I did.

That's what I needed. Other people need a hug. Many need financial help. Some just need to hear the truth, get the fuck up or your done. Whatever it takes, Thor needs us to get him through this. So just do what you can. You never know which one of you will be the spark he needs.

I spoke to his gf, the pneumonia is improving but bed sores are a bitch. Will be able to call him on Sunday when she's there, so I'm looking forward to it. I suggest all of you do the same. We are all behind our Thor!

On a more positive note despite ending back in the hospital he is getting better care there and actually likes it better than the nursing home he was in. ALSO HE MOVED IS LEFT FOOT YESTERDAY IN PHYSICAL THERAPY!:)

Try clearing your cache and refresh.

Finally used my phone to solve the problem. ;)

More than the very small contribution I made, it's letting Thor know people here at PM don't forget about him that truly matters... I'm sure reading the few words everyone who gives also leaves, matters to him at least as much as the amount of the donation. :)

As Pekkerword and Baldnazi both said in a very relevant way, each sign of support is golden in those moments. Keep your head up, Thor! :headbang:

Spoke to Thor last night, he seemed in better shape. More engaging and more positive. We had a bad connection and I lost him a few times but it was nice to hear him feeling better. Keep your good thoughts coming, I told him we are all behind him and he is not alone. We got you brother!

Just keeping this bumped up!

Visited Thor today. He wishes everyone great holiday. Says thanks for the get well wishes and love. He says it sucks in a hospital can't do anything in here so stay safe. Thor

He is doing better. Spoke to his girl and he was able to move his left foot a little bit which is huge. More talkative and reactive. She sent me some pics and a vid and he is definitely fighting hard! She also said his spirits have improved and we will see where this goes from here. He is by no means out of the woods but this is really good news.

Thank you again to everyone chipping in, it's helping guys, it really is! Keep the love coming his way, let's see how much improvement he can make over the winter and set him up nice for doing his rehab outside when spring gets here.

Update

Spoke to Thor on Sunday and what a difference. There was happiness there, upbeat and talking. I had him on speaker and my wife was smiling ear to ear too, he is doing much better. Said that he is getting up now and trying to walk with a lot of help of course. But he has some movement in his left foot

He wanted to give hugs to everybody, especially Dante and Pwood and was extremely thankful for what you guys did. He is going to try to make as much progress as possible to be able to walk out of there and be free again.

Please guys, don't forget about him or his plight. Continue to pray and write and call and give. It's working! Special thanks goes to his girlfriend who has been going above and beyond to help her man, no idea where he'd be without her and dragonfire also with all of his visits and support.:headbang:

Nice to start the New Year with a bit of uplifting news!

Bump to the top

Bump.
I hate bumps in general. But wanted to be sure all knew to donate something. Even if only a few dollars. It adds up.

Back to the top.How's Thor doing ?

I will speak to him this weekend but last time we talked he was much better. Still can't walk but everyday there is progress. Thank you for bumping brother...

He in nursing facility still. He made some progress ,but will always need help with assisted dailiy living.

How is he mentally? Is he as happy as he could be in his situation or does he sound miserable? I hope he is feeling well and sees his family often. I think if he gets to spend time with his family that will help a lot. As long as he doesn't feel all alone there in the nursing home. Must suck, I bet almost all the other people there are much older? Could he come on here and make a post or two?

Man just saw this post I am way late and hope Thor is getting better stronger. Soon I get home will send in a donation. Tell him I said keep fighting and stay strong. MM

I know I am kinda late but are we still able to donate link not working if someone can pm me the info. Thanks hope he is doing better. MM

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws