over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

'Thor Bad News 2 Strokes-Donation'

donation info

The below is the donation information his family and friends sent me that has been set up. I'm going tomorrow to look into his cell phone bill and see what I can do to take care of that tomorrow.

Benefit account for Conrad:

at People's Bank 547 Memorial Ave in West Springfield MA 01089... so instead of the Go Fund Me account you can mail in donations to the bank directly and make the check out to BENEFIT FOR CONRAD
Thank You

The below is the donation information his family and friends sent me that has been set up. I'm going tomorrow to look into his cell phone bill and see what I can do to take care of that tomorrow.

Benefit account for Conrad:

at People's Bank 547 Memorial Ave in West Springfield MA 01089... so instead of the Go Fund Me account you can mail in donations to the bank directly and make the check out to BENEFIT FOR CONRAD
Thank You

Maybe a MOD can copy and paste this and post it under my first post!

Ill confirm that Conrad is Thor, and that Dragonfire has permission to post.

As a community we have a lot of people. So the power is in the numbers.
A little bit from a lot of people adds up.
This is no bullshit like you see in many charity or corporate organization with salary's being paid and employees.
What you give will go 100% directly to a long time member and his family to help them out a little bit.

Dragonfire you might post the go fund me also if its being used?
It may be easier or more convenient for some.
or if him or his wife have a paypal.

I know from past fund raisers the more options the better.

Ill confirm that Conrad is Thor, and that Dragonfire has permission to post.

As a community we have a lot of people. So the power is in the numbers.
A little bit from a lot of people adds up.
This is no bullshit like you see in many charity or corporate organization with salary's being paid and employees.
What you give will go 100% directly to a long time member and his family to help them out a little bit.

Dragonfire you might post the go fund me also if its being used?
It may be easier or more convenient for some.
or if him or his wife have a paypal.

I know from past fund raisers the more options the better.

I asked for the go fund Link but I was told by his family deactivated it because they were charging too much interest. I can see if his familiy willing to create or reactivate one for this site.

smart move. go fund me is a total scam with their fees and such... much like red cross, money is not going where it needs or intended to.

It is sad how many charities are like that. I used to give to one that was supposedly run by the police for inner city children. Last year I thought to ask them what % actually went to the children, after giving for about 5 years, and the lady told me it was 10%. I asked her, "10% goes to you for servicing fees and the other 90% goes to the kids?" and she told me no. Only 10% went to the kids.

Giving to Thor's bank would be the ultimate gift IMO.

Thor needs a lot of our prayers and support. I enjoyed his post from the past and quite a nice guy too.

Feel horrible. I'm 32 and have multiple clots, most likely due to factor 5, not gear. Really only use trt, and bump it up a lil ok occasion. But back to the point at hand- I know just how scary this shit can be, have been in and out of hospital for past years for clots, dvt, pituitary adenoma, lyme/bartonella, etc and I have no people to fall back on.
So I guess what I'm saying is as shitty as this is, at least he has a family, friends on here and AL that kind of stuff. And I pray he gets better do he can go be with family and hopefu stay off the shit, as at some point we all have to give it up, some sooner than others.
Best of luck, prayers, and if I make enough money in next cpl weeks I'll send a few bucks in, mind you I'm a broke ass bitch, but I'll try. God bless.

I do not know who is Thor,but as a part of this community i would love to help, if BIG A decides to do an auction i will donate $500 in products.

Ok guys, back to best wishes for Thor. Mike please don't post in this thread again.

**broken link removed**.

Gofundme account has been reactivated ABOVE by his family for people prefering to
donate that way instead sending funds to People's Bank.

Last edited:
If a MOD could copy and paste Gofundme link into my first post that would be great so it doesn't get lost in the middle of this thread . Thanks

**broken link removed**.

Gofundme account has been reactivated ABOVE by his family for people prefering to
donate that way instead sending funds to People's Bank.

Thanks for sharing this, dragonfire! I'm donating now.

Hopefully other's can find it in their heart to help out!

Wishing him a solid recovery.
Really do think there is more to all our problems here over the past couple years than just using gear.
Could easily be that some of the raws/gear contains substances that could cause blood clots at least considering they are often processed on the same equipment.
Everyone here should consider donating even $10

Just donated.

This is a good man, who had my back 2 decades ago, I dont forget about that C.

How old is Thor approximately?
Would be helpful to know his usage if he would be willing to share.

How old is Thor approximately?
Would be helpful to know his usage if he would be willing to share.

Look at post #13 in this thread. It should answer your question

So sad to hear this my God Thor you be in my prayers buddy

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

This one really sucks! Thor is old-guard around here, like many i see viewing this thread. Hell, honestly this could be me, or any of us. Take care of yourselves. Think of your families and friends.
Thanks for posting up the old thread Dante. Really got me thinking how vulnerable we all are.

Thor is a long-time vet and a good guy to add. I easily remember him from way back in the 90's. Get better brother, [positive thoughts your way my fellow friend and iron brother!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131