over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

'Thor Bad News 2 Strokes-Donation'

Very sad to hear about this. My prayers go out to Thor and his family.

Thanks for sharing this, dragonfire! I'm donating now.

Hopefully other's can find it in their heart to help out!

Thanks! I will be sure to tell him once I visit him some time this week all the support and love he is getting from PM members. I can genuinely say PM members are above the rest when it comes to supporting and caring about members.:)

Those blood clots are nothing to mess with. Some of you guys need more a reality check with what you are on, especially at and older age. Thor is a great guy, wish him a speedy recovery.

That's what I see each time something pops up. If this is not a wake up call to all users I don't know what is. If you aren't making money off of bodybuilding or modeling then why are you doing this and why such a high dose? I have a feeling 20-30 years from now you will see a LOT more deaths unfortunately

May God Bless Thor and his family. Very sad situation:(

I sent in a small bit. Just to let him know we are thinking of him.
I also shared the link on my twitter page.
I Hope he is able to make a recovery and get back on his feet again.

If anyone lives in his area I was told he needs visitors and very depressed and this will help. I have facility info if anyone wants visit PM me.

Last edited:
My God! This is terrible. We used to talk back in the day on the phone, really awesome guy. He is in our prayers, please send him my love. Hate it when life hits good people like this.

Okay so startups not exactly a time when you are rolling in dough, but when you have product and your hearts being tugged, you come up with something like this:

Place a $500 order with us and send the money to Thor! If you are truly one of the 99% here that are honorable we will even let you send it to the bank in your name.

Now it could have been our gear, or your gear, or no gear, as we tend to believe these are life's opportunities to reset our priorities. That's our hope anyhow, and we going to keep hoping that till we are dead!

But you sources know who you are, do not let the fact that we jumped on here first stop you from offering up some gear. Some of you guys can do $1000. And you should.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you Thor,

Juicing for 20 years can probably be summed up as:

It was the best and the worst of times!

But that's a good life in our book,

IPG

UPDATE

He started therapy this week. He would like people to visit him BUT DON'T at this time bring any liquids or solid foods ..... he's still not able to drink or eat anything (he still has the Tracheostomy Tube ). They are working with him on this and hopefully he can have puréed foods soon.

BUMP What state is he in? Prayers sent for him.

Just got off the phone with Thor and his girlfriend. Let me tell you something, it took me right back to where I was when I had my health issues and I was at rock bottom in my life. I was fighting back tears for Conrad, what a sweet man he is. He is in a rough patch right now but he was happy to hear from me. Told him to fight and be strong and he promised that he would. He needs our love guys, do whatever you can to help out. Donate and send well wishes. His girlfriend mentioned maybe some of you can post up some videos on Facebook for him etc. She will send me details. Might be able to send him some items he needs to like long johns etc.

It's been 48 days since this all started I was told and it's so hard to wrap your mind around how fragile we all are. You guys were there for me, and all the others on here that went through tough times. I hope it continues with our brother Thor. He needs us guys, please do what you can. Even if it's just your prayers and kind words.

Dragonfire visited him so he will probably be able to give more insight as well. Everyone who contributed funds is very appreciated, and Dante in particular. He proves time and again what a friend he is to our community. A big hug from Michele and Conrad to all of you guys.

I will update when I can.

Just got off the phone with Thor and his girlfriend. Let me tell you something, it took me right back to where I was when I had my health issues and I was at rock bottom in my life. I was fighting back tears for Conrad, what a sweet man he is. He is in a rough patch right now but he was happy to hear from me. Told him to fight and be strong and he promised that he would. He needs our love guys, do whatever you can to help out. Donate and send well wishes. His girlfriend mentioned maybe some of you can post up some videos on Facebook for him etc. She will send me details. Might be able to send him some items he needs to like long johns etc.

It's been 48 days since this all started I was told and it's so hard to wrap your mind around how fragile we all are. You guys were there for me, and all the others on here that went through tough times. I hope it continues with our brother Thor. He needs us guys, please do what you can. Even if it's just your prayers and kind words.

Dragonfire visited him so he will probably be able to give more insight as well. Everyone who contributed funds is very appreciated, and Dante in particular. He proves time and again what a friend he is to our community. A big hug from Michele and Conrad to all of you guys.

I will update when I can.
I'm here now if anyone wants say sup!

Can you tell us what kind of condition his finances are in.Things like this can have a huge impact on his family.I think he said he was a carpenter.I was in the trades for 20 plus years never had a extra nickle.I hope his wife has a good job,and good health insurance.

Get well thor i don't know you,but we have a lot in common .

Can you tell us what kind of condition his finances are in.Things like this can have a huge impact on his family.I think he said he was a carpenter. I was in the trades for 20 plus years never had a extra nickle.I hope his wife has a good job,and good health insurance.

Get well thor i don't know you,but we have a lot in common .

Yes he's a contractor carpentry and floor/tile. He is divorced for many years. His financial situation is not good. I not sure how good his insurance was. Not great. I believe it was one of the Obamacare programs since he is a contractor. The girlfriend told me some info on finances and its not good since he can't work. I think he doesn't even know how bad. Plus housing is going be an issue that I not sure even even aware of. I left message with social worker at facility to see what type housing programs he may qualify for when he gets out. I don't think he will be able to maintain any type housing on his own anytime soon. SO FINANCES IN ROUGH SHAPE!

Does he have any family? Brothers, sisters, parents?
There I hope he is not all on his own with this.

Does he have any family? Brothers, sisters, parents?
There I hope he is not all on his own with this.'s

He's kinda on his own. His family is mostly out state he and don't appear to be that bonded.

Guys keep this thread about Conrad/Thor. Info on gear and TRT is for another thread!

If anyone wants his number PM me or I can give you Michele number or a link to Conrad/ Thor Facebook page if you want make send a vidro and show support.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws