over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

time to bulk !!

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
welll, I took almost a good month off , didn't train really heavy, ate just what needed to keep my weight and keep bodyfat away as much as possible, no juicing no nothing !!!

no at 225lbs, it's time to go back to the kitchen and jump on the red meat, chicken, pasta, rice .... and gain some serious weight

this time NO LIMIT as for how long it'll last and how much I want to add as long as fat stay under control and that I'm injury free (excepted shoulder that is fucked up but I expect it to get better in the next weeks)

will eat 8 times a day , tons of food and so many calories lol that on leg days it will be hard not to puke :D

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE !!!!!

this is how I'll start (I'm a bit less "hard" now due to my off month but almost look like that lol)

Attachments

• DSC00085.JPG
    DSC00085.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 620
You're legs will be MASSIVE (not that they already aren't) when you start bulking. I can't wait to see you all bulked up!

bro, you're legs look awesome

you look great. love the vascularity on the legs.

good luck on the bulker!!

thanks lol
but it's just base I'll start with to gain muscles big time

as I said : NO LIMIT ! ::tar-wars

If you look that good before bulking, you Could just be the next Scott
Steiner. Best of luck and post pics as you bulk.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

WOW

I am impressed -- you have a very thick look for 225 -- you have that powerful build that I like --- lemme guess - you played fb in college? Wrestled? It's just that your body has that athlete look to it. Good job bro and keep us posted!

Ivan said:
I am impressed -- you have a very thick look for 225 -- you have that powerful build that I like --- lemme guess - you played fb in college? Wrestled? It's just that your body has that athlete look to it. Good job bro and keep us posted!

I'm a former muay thai fighter (like you)/Brazilian jiu jitsu practicer
no wrestling background mate

mike1107 said:
I'm a former muay thai fighter (like you)/Brazilian jiu jitsu practicer
no wrestling background mate
i dont understand the "athlete look" hes talking about but you look like a bodybuilder to me :confused:

anyway, why did you quit fighting? im thinking about starting up the muay thai myself. but was wondering if one can still powerlift at the same time? i do want to add more size but im not going for a huge look or anything, just want to add some more mass, lean out to 10% and just powerlift and do the muay thai. anyone else can chime in. thanks.

Starkraven said:
i dont understand the "athlete look" hes talking about but you look like a bodybuilder to me :confused:

anyway, why did you quit fighting? im thinking about starting up the muay thai myself. but was wondering if one can still powerlift at the same time? i do want to add more size but im not going for a huge look or anything, just want to add some more mass, lean out to 10% and just powerlift and do the muay thai. anyone else can chime in. thanks.

I stopped cause I had no more pleasure to fight that's so simple lol
as for lifting with muay thaai sure you can, but in my case more than 2 sessions a week was too much
anyway it gave me good results so I'd say 2 sessions a week + muay thai is ok (I had 4 muay thai sessions/week)

mike1107 said:
I stopped cause I had no more pleasure to fight that's so simple lol
as for lifting with muay thaai sure you can, but in my case more than 2 sessions a week was too much
anyway it gave me good results so I'd say 2 sessions a week + muay thai is ok (I had 4 muay thai sessions/week)

hey mike, 2 sessions of training + muay thai? or did you mean 2 powerlifting training days and 2 muay thai sessions? also consider sled dragging 2-3 times/week as well.

you got a great frame for more mass plan looks good looks like you could be a future 260-270 lber fairly lean. keep us posted.

Good luck bulking bro. Have you decided what your "supplement" program will look like?

Massive G said:
you got a great frame for more mass plan looks good looks like you could be a future 260-270 lber fairly lean. keep us posted.

I hope so :D

hugegunz said:
Good luck bulking bro. Have you decided what your "supplement" program will look like?

yes everything is designed
but to be honest I spend more time to think to my food (what I have to eat, when and how much) rather than supplements

food is my best supp ;)

Hell yeah!

mike1107 said:
yes everything is designed
but to be honest I spend more time to think to my food (what I have to eat, when and how much) rather than supplements

food is my best supp ;)

That's the right mindset. I've gained better on killer diets and hard lifting than on gear with a modest diet. Good to see someone else is the same way.
Good luck and keep us posted.

-terryd5150-

Starkraven said:
hey mike, 2 sessions of training + muay thai? or did you mean 2 powerlifting training days and 2 muay thai sessions? also consider sled dragging 2-3 times/week as well.

4 muay thai sessions
2 weight training sessions

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear