over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips to save you money on TP

purelifting

Registered
when buying powders from TP... get them in food grade bags. Makes shipping cheaper and you don't need to add 75 cents per pound.

You can transfer the protein in a reuseable container. I went to the dollar store and bought afew travel size and some 4 leter containers.

when it comes to some of the protein... you do not need to buy a scoop... you can either weigh it by a scale OR use a 1/3 cup scoop and level it off and it is 30grams of protein almost everytime.

Also email them asking them about flat rate shipping boxes. Could save you afew bucks on ordering.

Any other ways of saving money from ordering from TP?

I thought this thread would say something like "only take a shit before you shower"....

Very good.

RP

-

Also, If you do have a code and ask people to use it so it can help yourself... make sure never ordered from True Protein or the order will not help you... just save them afew dollars. They need to be a new customer...

what are some products that you guys deem necessary? i only take whey protein and noxplode as preworkout supplement. also mis dextrose and malto into postworkout shake, daily multi, joint supp, milk thistle while taking orals, sometimes flax but it tastes like pure ass. Looking to take next step as far as supps...bcaa's? ecaa's? not really interested in something thats gonna drain bank account or provide suspect/marginal results.

I'd run some BCAA's, and EFA's as well. I'm also trying Body Fuel's Super Set and loving that. Tons of top notch Beta Alanine for your work out. NO XPLODE isn't the greatest, try Hypershock or BPI's 1MR.

try tps buzzsaw similar to noxpolde or evens mgs pre-during-post workout drink. I've been on that one, but its a bit more pricey. I suggest doing some eaa's and absolutely take some flax seed or fiber supp. I also buy tp's creatine cheap ass hell. remember these supplements work over the looooong haul. Not over night or you just take for a couple months and bam. I also suggest taking extra vit.c even if your taking the multi.

thanks for replies guys...does tp sell a product that has both bcaas and ecaas? also when is recommended dosages and times of day? thanks

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear