over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TNE for a preworkout boost?

Sparkdogg i definately will report back soon as i try that......after i financially recover from xmas, lol!
LK3 that sounds CRAZY bro!!!

personally i never use water.

i have had gas stoves for many years so heavy pan goes on the flame.

electric right on the burner.

i always felt water didn't get hot enough, maybe im just very impatient...

an associate uses water to fix crashed tne and he puts them in a pan with water about half way up and boils for a while...

if you don't pay attention you could burn things or your self my way or have other accidents.

Yah well you could get 'er done with just the flame if you're careful enough, but the water bath is the lab standard for accurate and even distribution of heat, so I just recommend it.

test base, tren base, nan base, bold base...:eek:

bases loaded!

What? lol
Did you start early today? I know I did.:cool:

I've had bad luck with tne. Ordered 3 vials and all 3 crashed and chucks would clog the slin pin.

I've had bad luck with tne. Ordered 3 vials and all 3 crashed and chucks would clog the slin pin.

this one always amazes me, sorry to use you as an example... lol

but...

why on earth would you use something that is crashed? lol

the chunks of white are the test!
if you do not heat it until it clears you are not injecting the right amount of test. maybe none at all. then you fuck up the solvent/oil/powder ratio so fucked becomes more fucked.

never ever use a product that clogs!

clear it then use it, warm flows super easy too.

Yah well you could get 'er done with just the flame if you're careful enough, but the water bath is the lab standard for accurate and even distribution of heat, so I just recommend it.

What? lol
Did you start early today? I know I did.:cool:

lol
done it with a flame and with a light bulb! lol

we will be deep in all the bases very soon!

I wish we could do a 25mg blend of each but those other bases suck just like tren n only hold about 25mgs...

but yup!

everybody can play with them!

:D

this one always amazes me, sorry to use you as an example... lol

but...

why on earth would you use something that is crashed? lol

the chunks of white are the test!
if you do not heat it until it clears you are not injecting the right amount of test. maybe none at all. then you fuck up the solvent/oil/powder ratio so fucked becomes more fucked.

never ever use a product that clogs!

clear it then use it, warm flows super easy too.

Oh trust me i know the chunks were the test. It was about 90% reconstituted and i was in a hurry. I ditched it didnt feel like battling it everytime preworkout. I'm pretty ocd when it comes to dosing/schedule and i couldnt determine how much i was getting per use and said f it.

lol
done it with a flame and with a light bulb! lol

we will be deep in all the bases very soon!

I wish we could do a 25mg blend of each but those other bases suck just like tren n only hold about 25mgs...

but yup!

everybody can play with them!

:D

Test and Tren no ester blend would be amazing!

Test and Tren no ester blend would be amazing!

the prob is there is no room!

tren will only hold around 25ish mgs...
I made it for me as a test at 50 and I had to inject it while hot...
if I waited more then a few mins it would go back to being none usable.

test depending oil or water will hold 70-100mg...
but nothing else is gona go in there...

I used to make a tne wini blend for myself at 50/50 and that required heating every time.

guys keep in mind when you play with this stuff a lot of people us eo and gauc to get these to work... I personally think this is a terrible idea. it is unhealthy and you have no idea of the depot mechanics... I have no idea how those chems work in the body and effect the release.

the solvent we use has been developed for these purposes and been in use for these reasons for 15 years easily. it was and has been fucked with over and over to get it to work right. it is not perfect but it is the best option we have been able to figure out.

this and my own personal experience with it is why I can tell you whats going on with it.

if tne is not in a correct solution it will hurt and not release right.

heating a product to the correct point of solution is key here as the true solution creates and even distribution of hormone and chems....

when things crash they need to be brought back to this point or will have less then perfect results.

it is very clear when it works "right" lol!

the prob is there is no room!

tren will only hold around 25ish mgs...
I made it for me as a test at 50 and I had to inject it while hot...
if I waited more then a few mins it would go back to being none usable.

test depending oil or water will hold 70-100mg...
but nothing else is gona go in there...

I used to make a tne wini blend for myself at 50/50 and that required heating every time.

guys keep in mind when you play with this stuff a lot of people us eo and gauc to get these to work... I personally think this is a terrible idea. it is unhealthy and you have no idea of the depot mechanics... I have no idea how those chems work in the body and effect the release.

the solvent we use has been developed for these purposes and been in use for these reasons for 15 years easily. it was and has been fucked with over and over to get it to work right. it is not perfect but it is the best option we have been able to figure out.

this and my own personal experience with it is why I can tell you whats going on with it.

if tne is not in a correct solution it will hurt and not release right.

heating a product to the correct point of solution is key here as the true solution creates and even distribution of hormone and chems....

when things crash they need to be brought back to this point or will have less then perfect results.

it is very clear when it works "right" lol!

I've got some tren no ester supposedly dosed at 50mg...stuff is like orange sludge...I didn't make it so ofcourse there is no way to know the exact dose per ml but its definitely potent...extreme aggression within 15 min of inject, never has any other compound had such a mental effect...awesome pre-workout

I've got some tren no ester supposedly dosed at 50mg...stuff is like orange sludge...I didn't make it so ofcourse there is no way to know the exact dose per ml but its definitely potent...extreme aggression within 15 min of inject, never has any other compound had such a mental effect...awesome pre-workout

making any comments might make it seem like im talking shit, im not, just sharing my personal experiences...

if at all possible to do that you will need eo or gauc in pretty high amounts. I don't use those so I do not have them to tell you weather it will work or not.

I cant handle 50mgs of tren base. at once. lol
at 100mgs for the week I could barely keep side in check.

when I ran it I was doing like .3-.5cc 100mg tne, .2-.3cc tren base 50mg/ml, .5cccd200, .5cc rw. and did 2 bilateral pins in the muscle I would train 4x week.

and yes very strong effects. lol

at 50mgs it looked when clear like dark amber.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nitzuj0141
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131