FT: 27
E2: 47
SHBG: 13

140mg of Test

Total T: 840
FT: 28
E2: 38
SHBG: 11

I feel better on 140mg of Test. Taking less Testosterone but I have more free testosterone because of less E2

I know I should know this but is free testosterone the only part that actually builds muscle and does everything that we want, the anabolic aspect? Does the rest of it just convert to estrogen, or is bound up and useless?

I know I should know this but is free testosterone the only part that actually builds muscle and does everything that we want, the anabolic aspect? Does the rest of it just convert to estrogen, or is bound up and useless?

Great question

From my understanding free testosterone and albumin-bound can be used but T that is bound to SHBG is not bio-available.

Why do I have the feeling you're an old troll

I wish I could test bio-available testosterone but it's too expensive

Why would I be a troll?
Wtf

dose 200mg of testosterone

Total T: 1260
FT: 27
E2: 47
SHBG: 13

140mg of Test

Total T: 840
FT: 28
E2: 38
SHBG: 11

I feel better on 140mg of Test. Taking less Testosterone but I have more free testosterone because of less E2
You feel better on 140 but how do you feel? Your shbg is quite low. Seems guys with low shbg tend to have a hard time getting trt dialed in. My shbg last I checked was 21 and I've had a hell of a time and still havent got dialed in to this day.

Theory is, with low shbg, not much test gets bound up, so end up with high free test and with the body's effort to reduce test levels, it will start converting extra test to e2 and dht. Also the idea that shbg binds to e2 too, so with low shbg, there is also more "free" e2 (not a test for that) floating around and possible those with low shbg need lower e2 to feel good.

What was the range for FT?

You feel better on 140 but how do you feel? Your shbg is quite low. Seems guys with low shbg tend to have a hard time getting trt dialed in. My shbg last I checked was 21 and I've had a hell of a time and still havent got dialed in to this day.

Theory is, with low shbg, not much test gets bound up, so end up with high free test and with the body's effort to reduce test levels, it will start converting extra test to e2 and dht. Also the idea that shbg binds to e2 too, so with low shbg, there is also more "free" e2 (not a test for that) floating around and possible those with low shbg need lower e2 to feel good.

What was the range for FT?

I feel better than when I took 200mg and strength is just as good, a bit stronger too unbelievably

9-26 for LabCorp

Your SHBG is probably going up and down trying to normalize as you take test up and down. That's causing your free test to go up and down and your aromatase is also going up and down and your estrogen is going up and down.

The two snapshots are not enough of a picture for you to be able to make the conclusions you are making imo.

Not trying to trash your theory....I actually agree with you. Total test level is only a small part of the whole picture.

Hormones are a crazy thing. The perfect balance is what one should attempt to achieve. If you feel better on 140 then thats def closer to your perfect balance.

It makes sense with the E2 levels being higher.

What is considered to be 'normal' shbg and 'normal e2 ? Noone seems to agree it seems esp reg shgb

Of course you feel better, lower e2 and testosterone. I found 800 levels to be my sweet spot as well as far as feeling and functioning best while still keeping muscle and strength. I played with 200mg, 100mg, and 150mg dosing. 100mg I felt best and scored in the 800s on. I am playing with 150mg now to see what the differences are. So far I noticed a slight increase in muscle fullness with the additional 50mg. 200mg I get sides and estro starts getting too high.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear