over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Toughest challenge in the gym?

yurpimpdaddi

Registered
Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.

For me I am such a creature of habit its really difficult for me to switch things up and create muscle confusion. Its something I really have to force myself to do otherwise I get stuck in a rut. I also have a tough time on back day. No matter how hard I work I get in the car and feel like I should have done more. Id love to hear what gets to the rest of you

Probably taking the set to all that I can. Sometimes, I feel like I could have gone more intensely. Work it progress... :)

better yet since your work outs are always the same why don't you tell us your regime and then we can go from there.

They aren't always the same I just have to force myself to switch things up once in a while and I dread it because I'm so stuck i my ways. Its out of my comfort zone to try new things. That's why its a challenge for me. Make sense?

Muscle confusion? I though p90x made that up.

Squat or Deadlift and you know you are getting a good work out.

Strength:
Avoiding eye contact and conversation with people at the gym.

Weakness:
When dumb shits don't get the idea that headphones mean don't bother me but insist on talking, I don't know how to tell the person to fuck off.

Cardio after training when I'm bulking. I train like a maniac to get the last bit out of my body and the gear. After that, 30-40 minutes of cardio just seems like a pain in the ass.

But bulking and on more AAS than usual is when cardio is most useful to stay lean, keep BP down and Hematocrit at bay. So I do it. But I resent it. :mad:

That, and my female friends at the gym always want to "hug me hello". WTF?! Makes me feel like a sissy to hug someone in the gym between sets of squats...but to say no would make me feel like a meat-head.

Depending on what time I get to the gym the toughest challenge is getting a bench or waiting for a piece of equipment.

One thing I like to do when my workout get boring is to stop by a different gym. I have 3 gyms close by and all have different equipment to choose from. Forces me to change it up.

Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.

I also have a tough time on back day. No matter how hard I work I get in the car and feel like I should have done more.

Not sure what your back routine is, but after I do all my back exercises. I finish my back off with DeadLifts. That will usually take care of feeling like you could have done more.. :)

Forcing myself to do cardio after looking at all these lean guys that never do cardio and hardly push themselves on the weights at all.

Waiting for the guy doing curls at the one squat rack we have.

Working with the limited amount of equipment we have. No Hammer strength back machines, no lying leg curl machine, no hack quat machine, etc... Its an older gym and its not crowded at all so I can get in and get out if I go at the right time. There is a 24Hour, but its impossible to keep a flowing workout at the time I am available to workout.

Strengths- intensity

Weakness- working out around lil tweaks n twinges.... I will sometimes know I have a little injury and tell myself b4 the workout I'm going to take it lighter...then when I get going, I just say fuck it and train balls out w tha same heavy weight... Then after I'm hurting... My injuries take longer to repair bc of this dumb action

Toughest challenge in the gym? Trying not to look at that Chinese girls ass to much when she's on the treadmill :naughty::banghead:

Strenght: Consistancy, I rarely miss the gym.

Weakness: Pre/post workout meals. Intensity (sometimes I coast).

Found mine this week...
Toughest challenge: Not trying to lift like a wild gorilla while on this VLCD but like a controlled gorilla. VERY HARD without carbs :banghead:

goddamn beat2death...ur avatar pic is ridiculous!!!jesus man.your scary bro.

Not sure what your back routine is, but after I do all my back exercises. I finish my back off with DeadLifts. That will usually take care of feeling like you could have done more.. :)

I tried that one time and pulled something.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws