over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Cycle Help

grampsis

Newbies
Hey guys quick question. I’m throwing 200 mg a week of Tren into my cycle for the first time. I’m also running 500mg of test E per week. What’s the best way to take the Tren weekly? Should I break it up to One shot of 50mg every other day?

Let me know what Dose/schedule has given you all the best results! And while I’m asking how would you break up the test E dosage? Right now I’m doing 2 shots of 250mg per week.

Are you using enanthate or ace? I split tren e into 2 injections per week, I do daily injections of tren ace, some guys will do ace eod.

Hey guys quick question. I’m throwing 200 mg a week of Tren into my cycle for the first time by steroids-evolution.net/injectables-steroids . I’m also running 500mg of test E per week. What’s the best way to take the Tren weekly? Should I break it up to One shot of 50mg every other day?

Let me know what Dose/schedule has given you all the best results! And while I’m asking how would you break up the test E dosage? Right now I’m doing 2 shots of 250mg per week.
Usually ace. Thanks.

Hey guys quick question. I’m throwing 200 mg a week of Tren into my cycle for the first time. I’m also running 500mg of test E per week. What’s the best way to take the Tren weekly? Should I break it up to One shot of 50mg every other day?

ace eod for sure,even better is ED

I would personally do 50mg of Acetate per day.

First time with acetate? I bet you'll feel all you could ever want at 150, maybe even 100 lol Prepare yourself. And I noticed worse ups and downs eod with ace.

This is impressive. What's the best way to take the Tren weekly?

Up to you but I do think I got worse sides eod. I would recommend every day. But I found I'm also very sensitive to tren sides (probably a good thing) so dosages are hard to recommend, way too individual.

Up to you but I do think I got worse sides eod. I would recommend every day. But I found I'm also very sensitive to tren sides (probably a good thing) so dosages are hard to recommend, way too individual.
Thank you bro.

This is impressive. What's the best way to take the Tren weekly?
didn't the above just answer the best way to take it? Everyone said daily or every other day. That is the correct answer.
Divide your test E into 2-3 shots per week to keep levels as steady as possible since youll be injecting tren regularly. Split your tren shots to ED/EOD and I have found I dont get the dreaded Tren cough if I always inject no less than 50/50 ratio of tren w another compund in the same syringe. I get it even less if I do something like 1ml test/.5ml tren. I dont know the reasoning behind it but when I did tren by itself I got the cough regularly. When it was cut I would get it 1 out of maybe 12 injections. Hope that helps.

What is the normal dosage of Test E 500mg?
I believe that you are experienced guys
50mg ed? What are we 12? Those are rookie numbers you've gotta pump those up!
What is the best typical Test E dosage?

Usually my normal dosage Test E 500mg/Week
It seems to me that this is individual.

I'd recommend you hop on the beginner forum for basic questions.

Tren A eod is fine. If you're going to be doing eod shots then you should just do your test then too. Mix the two together in the syringe. So 200mg tren and 500 mg test per week would be 50 mg tren and 125 mg test eod.

didn't the above just answer the best way to take it? Everyone said daily or every other day. That is the correct answer.
Divide your test E into 2-3 shots per week to keep levels as steady as possible since youll be injecting tren regularly. Split your tren shots to ED/EOD and I have found I dont get the dreaded Tren cough if I always inject no less than 50/50 ratio of tren w another compund in the same syringe. I get it even less if I do something like 1ml test/.5ml tren. I dont know the reasoning behind it but when I did tren by itself I got the cough regularly. When it was cut I would get it 1 out of maybe 12 injections. Hope that helps.

If you're pinning tren ace everyday, you might as well just pin any other gear your using everyday as well. At least this is what i do.

Id probably wait a bit before you start tren lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member