over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone effects on GI

I have been on Rifaximin 550 3 times a day now for 2 weeks with no improvement. I have heard that if this is SIBO it will take a while to fix. I started my 2nd 2 week cycle of Rifaximin in hopes I will start to feel better. I did start taking Ox Bile and was feeling much better after eating and some of the distention went down only after about 2 days of use. This makes me think my Gallbladder may need to be removed. They did do an ultrasound to look for stones but I have read that does not tell how the gallbladder is working and if it is working. I am going to get a HIDA scan which will tell if my gallbladder will need to be removed. my blood work shows there is inflammation in my body but they can not find where. this is the reason I have been holding so much water. will keep you all posted. My Tren Ace Raws are going to need a new home. lol

Further to my previous comment, i am a week in to a dnp run and and all bloat and stomach related issues have completely gone. Could be total coincidence.

Others may be able to elaborate on this theory. I have been getting comments on my mid section(i am holding water around there too so will be a lot better after dnp) So happy not to look like a pregnant male now lol

I'm 44, no rookie to tren. I haven't used it since 2017(last show). About 2 months ago, I wanted to add it in to me trt. Shot m-w-f and that was it. On Sunday and Monday I had bloody stools!! Like murder seen. Went to ER, they did some scans, then sent me home to get a colonoscopy. End result- diverticulitis. Dropped tren, haven't had a bloody stool since.

and there ya go. if i posted more i would be message board guru status. fuck i have a life though. glad you got it figured out man, shitting a bowl full of blood is fucking scary as shit no pun intended.

I have been on Rifaximin 550 3 times a day now for 2 weeks with no improvement. I have heard that if this is SIBO it will take a while to fix. I started my 2nd 2 week cycle of Rifaximin in hopes I will start to feel better. I did start taking Ox Bile and was feeling much better after eating and some of the distention went down only after about 2 days of use. This makes me think my Gallbladder may need to be removed. They did do an ultrasound to look for stones but I have read that does not tell how the gallbladder is working and if it is working. I am going to get a HIDA scan which will tell if my gallbladder will need to be removed. my blood work shows there is inflammation in my body but they can not find where. this is the reason I have been holding so much water. will keep you all posted. My Tren Ace Raws are going to need a new home. lol
Hi!!

Im with SIBO now and I feel bloating all day even in the morning. Actually taking 400mg rifaximin 3 times daily. I ve lost more Than 10lbs im so frustrating...

Did you Improve???

Thanks

Tren online absolutely and unequivocally fucks my guts up about ten days every time. Doesn’t matter what Esther. Insane heartburn, bloating, gas, it’s awful. Worse as I’ve gotten older. I can’t use it anymore

Good to know, I was talking with my doc today and they would have found that during the colonoscopy. It has been confirmed I don't have diverticulitis
ct scan is more accurate imaging, inquire with @Stewie

to add to this, I am sure I have SIBO. I am going to order betaine HCL, quit the pantoprazole, increase ACV frequency, neem oil, oregano oil (as both are cheap and potent). And Saccharomyces boulardii. Ill add mct oil back to my coffee with cinnamon.

ct scan is more accurate imaging, inquire with @Stewie

to add to this, I am sure I have SIBO. I am going to order betaine HCL, quit the pantoprazole, increase ACV frequency, neem oil, oregano oil (as both are cheap and potent). And Saccharomyces boulardii
I quit taking omeprazole(was on it for probably 10 years) and started taking betaine hcl with every meal and it’s made a tremendous difference on my absolutely fucked digestive system. I got to the point where I was vomiting and having violent diarrhea every 3-4 days for almost a year and ended up hospitalized for it. Turns out I had such little stomach acid that my food would putrefy and ferment in my guts(I would burp up what tasted and smelled like beer) and wreak havoc on me. I haven’t had this happen in over a year

I’ve done 3 rounds of rifaximin and my doc gave me two extra bottles to keep on hand if I need it in the future. But after the third round and quitting omeprazole and adding betaine hcl I’m mostly issue free after a year and working on building my appetite back up

There is not a human Rx drug for this, but with pets and horses that have bacterial overgrowth and parasite issues fenbendazole (Safe-Guard) is often used.

My um pet tried this after GI issues on last tren run and it was resolved, though dunno conclusively if it was that, or coincidence or placebo, lol. Again I'd be hesitant to recommend it, but if you are at wits end and have tried everything...

I have certainly trashed it, hadnt touched it in a few years. Tried it again maybe 4 months ago and lastedf 3 weeks. Only just recovering now... NEVER AGAIN

I think I would have tested up having to throw away my Tren! That’s a sad sad day in my book!!!!! I hope that day never comes for me. Sucks that the sides bother you that much.

Cage

I used to be fine on Tren, last several years or so I get the GI issues, about 3wks in on cycle. No more for me!
Same with orals, good until about my mid-50s yo...the bad GIRD. No more of that either!
I used a protonix pump inhibitor (prilosec) and it doesnt help.
Be careful with long term Proton Pump Inhibitors as they will cause hypomagnesemia. Proton Pump Inhibitors should not be used for more than 2 to 3 weeks but it seems that doctors nowadays are putting their patients on PPIs for years.

Sulphur burps are kicking my ass right now and I’m only week 3 into Tren

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner