over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ultimate sit-up

EliteMuscle1

Registered
WTF?! Honestly, i cant stop laughing! He looks a little old...better be careful not to shatter a hip! Good thrusting technique though... Bet the ladies love it!

CBRXX

Registered
Just think, this is the time of year all these guys come to the gym...

lookatpicture

Registered
i didn't laugh..........i watched in horror! he looks like a fish out of water:eek:

manly327

Banned
i just love when these jerk off's show up at the gym, it's my entertainment for the day. what in gods name is this man thinking!!!!

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I feel sorry for his wife :eek:

BIG EVIL42

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
What a Spaz! Damn, this is actually why I hate the first 2 weeks of January in the gym.... with aal the resolutions you are sure to see these types of idiots DAILY! Sometimes you just want to train and not be distracted by the guy next to you who looks like a donkey with Parkinson's having a Seizure! BTW, It already started today.... I saw a new member start his 2011 crusade this morning by buying his membership, getting in the tanning booth, then Falling on his ass and cracking his head on a weight tree....All within 40 minutes! How did he fall and draw blood you ask? He was doing some type of backpeddle/running backwards farmer's walk with 45 lbs dumbells about 10 minutes into his workout! Tripped on a rope attachment by the lat pulldown while dodging members and then SMACK! He got to use his free gym towell he got with the membership on the back of his head! Actually, it was pretty damn funny. Ok, so I guess the Ass-Clowns are pretty entertaining sometimes.

gstracer

Registered
that looks like something the retard trainers at my gym would have someone doing haha

napaulm

Banned
very effective movement.
i do weighted hyper extensions the same way!

Norbert

Registered
LOL thats too funny !!! What a fool.
showed it to my wife and she was saying "How do u even do that ??"

K-fed

Registered
LOL!!! Hahahahahaha.... At first I thought he was just gonna sit there in that position the whole time. Whoever said he looked like a fish out of water is what I thought too. Don't think I could do that even if I tried.

Fiendish

Banned
hehe

bambambigalo

Registered
What a Spaz! Damn, this is actually why I hate the first 2 weeks of January in the gym.... with aal the resolutions you are sure to see these types of idiots DAILY! Sometimes you just want to train and not be distracted by the guy next to you who looks like a donkey with Parkinson's having a Seizure! BTW, It already started today.... I saw a new member start his 2011 crusade this morning by buying his membership, getting in the tanning booth, then Falling on his ass and cracking his head on a weight tree....All within 40 minutes! How did he fall and draw blood you ask? He was doing some type of backpeddle/running backwards farmer's walk with 45 lbs dumbells about 10 minutes into his workout! Tripped on a rope attachment by the lat pulldown while dodging members and then SMACK! He got to use his free gym towell he got with the membership on the back of his head! Actually, it was pretty damn funny. Ok, so I guess the Ass-Clowns are pretty entertaining sometimes.
Seriously, I cannot wait for the failed resolution guys who sit around and talk on their cell phones to give up already. dont get me wrong Im all about settin goals and improving yourself, but some of these people just aren't dedicated enough to stick with a program, or even set up a program for that matter....by the way, interesting fact...did anyone else know that planet 'fitness' has a free pizza night? epic fail

aussiebulldog

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
at least he will be welcomed in planet fitness.:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Primo_criuse