over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Update on my blood work ( hematology)

Omega-Red

Registered
Hi Guys,

As some of you may or may not know for the past i would say 2 years I have been battling with my blood-work especially my blood viscosity, namely rbc count , hemoglobin and hematocrit. I also had issues with my hdl and ldl, finding this out was pretty devastating to me because my values where fucking awful and i was not even running what i consider to be a high dose at all.

So i have really tuned in to what i believe to keep my body healthy and in the ranges, about 1 1/2 years ago i would estimate i had been running a cruise of 100mg test and 76mg parabolan i believe for around 17 weeks , so a good long cruise and my results where awful, hdl was low , hematocrit was coming out at 57-58 points and my hemoglobin was around 18-19. These are horrible numbers and i just could not understand why the hell this is happening considering the length and duration of my cruise. Doing research it turns out that Polycythaemia is very common for people just on 100mg per week trt who aren't even doing bodybuilding, just pure trt candidates.
Polycythaemia means having a high concentration of red blood cells in your blood. This makes the blood thick and less able to circulate through the vessels to the organs utlimately years of this can cause complication for the heart and put you at risk for blood clots etc... so yes serious shit.

Ok so i don't want to bore you to much. Here are some big changes i made:-

- Reduce carb intake to primarily around workouts, eat lots of fruits containing salicylates. Basically i dont eat processed carbs at all , i dont give two shits if it fits my macros, i dont do it to keep lean i do it for health and anti-oxidant purposes. Making my meals mainly protein good fats and fruits dramatically affected my cholesterol.

- Started giving blood around every 8 -10 weeks.

- Incorporated cardio for heart health year round , 3-4 sessions 30 mins per week. Helped blood pressure alongside breathing and resting heart rate.

- I supplement daily with the folllowing:- Ginger , garlic, tumeric, natto, vit -e , green tea extract, gingko biloba , resveratol and coq10. Research these natural remedies, they help with blood circulation, detoxification, heart growth, artery hardening and blood clot reduction.

so here is how it went-

1 year ago approx - on cruise 200mg per week test, hct was 56 , globin was 18.4 and hdl was like 28.

3 months later - i incorporated diet changes and cardio plus giving blood. hct was 53 , globin 17 and hdl 33. At this stage i was just coming of a blast of around 1g test and 300mg tren plus 50mg var per day.

3 months later - on top of diet added supps outlines - hct 49-50 , globin 15-16 , hdl 40. was running 12 week cycle of 750 deca / 700mg primo two heavy blood thickeners.

now - been crusing past 2 and a bit months on average of 200mg test per week. also i have not given any blood for past 3 months. hct - 46 , globin 14 and hdl 45.

I am very happy with this i cannot tell you guys and thats why i wanted to share it, i no longer have and redness or puffiness to my hands / feet or flushing in my face. My blood pressure is good alongside my resting heart rate, i dont snore anywhere near as bad as i used to, i dont have any breathlessness and i am actually a lot leaner at this bodyweight, im about 238 - 240 on a good day then when i was shoving forcefeeding .

I am about to run 8-10 weeks of 1g test and 150mg parabolan per week. So i will get bloodwork done at the end of that cycle when my blood work should be its absolute worst and see what is going on.

I know some people are in the same boat as i was so i thought it would be nice to share my experience, i have chose to use aas and i will do so for a good length of time even if its just trt but obviously i want to keep healthy doing so, getting bloodwork is so important because even on a small dose like 100mg test per week your bloodwork can be in the shitter because of pre-exsisting issues you have that are enhanced by aas, its always better to get control of things early.

I've also been having this problem but to a slightly lesser degree. I'm on trt and my hematocrit was about 52. It also helps to drink a ton of water daily. If you get blood taken when slightly dehydrated the results are ugly. I've also been trying to fix my diet and supplement regimen while including ritualistic blood letting (donation) to help reduce rbc.

I certainly appreciate you taking time to post this as it's a common issue with this lifestyle.

Awesome results, im on 100 mlg trt a week, and this stuff has always scared me as my hem was at 55 and rbc was very high as well

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Omega-Red,

That is great you have gotten everything under control. It sure is a common problem for many of us. I am working on it too.

Now, as to the supplements you are taking "Ginger , garlic, tumeric, natto, vit -e , green tea extract, gingko biloba , resveratol and coq10", are all of those good for the heart and clots?

What dosage would you suggest taking?

Thank you

Just curious how old you are and how long have you been using AS?

- I supplement daily with the folllowing:- Ginger , garlic, tumeric, natto, vit -e , green tea extract, gingko biloba , resveratol and coq10. Research these natural remedies, they help with blood circulation, detoxification, heart growth, artery hardening and blood clot reduction.

Great job...well explained and thank you for sharing. Way to get yourself back on track!
I suggest you go from vitamin e to a full spectrum vitamin e OR tocotrienols. Most vitamin e is just bullshit alpha tocopherol or mixed tocopherols which uses mostly alpha since its cheap.
Also, ubiquinol is a better choice than coq10....up to 8x better.

Is your ginger, garlic, and tumeric in your supplement form or in your cooking? I used to use garlic but heard it's benefits only come from a chemical reaction soon after a clove is crushed so now I use real garlic.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Diet makes a huge difference. Instead of just shoveling in food to meet macros, pay attention to what it is. I've cut almost all processed carbs out of my diet and noticed a huge change in just a general overall feeling of wellness.

You're doing great. Nice to see someone take control over their health other than going "eh. That's the price you pay for AAS".

Sleep apnea from not getting oxygen at night bone marrow produce more blood cells. So you need look at big picture, it can be more than just diet and your test dosage.

Sleep apnea from not getting oxygen at night bone marrow produce more blood cells. So you need look at big picture, it can be more than just diet and your test dosage.

Probably the biggest culprit overlooked. Then the concept some take of having multiple phelbotomies over a short period of time, can have consequences that can exacerbate OSA affecting one's cardiovascular (aerobic) capacity. As well, cascades into neurological/hormonal dysfunction and inflammatory/increased oxidation ie; norepinephrine→dopaminergic signalling, impaired T4→T3 conversion, and so on.

Good to hear that this is working for you, if I rnemember right, your iron was rather high at one point. No? I would suspect that the introduction of cardio played a big factor in the reduction of your HH, as well improved lipid profile. No question your diet played into it also with your lipids.

Last edited:
Personally, I'd be interested in what factors you believe caused the redness in the face and extremities and what modalities reduced this symptom?!

And congrats on your attentiveness and outcome!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the feedback, its good to share these things we all use aas to varying degrees and there is a lot we can do to emphasize our health. I think it should be a focus for anyone involved in this lifestyle. I will try and answer most questions as precise as possible and whatever i do not get to answer will come back to tomorrow as its pretty late here in the uk.

1. Deerslayer - Yes I believe diet is a huge factor to our health, I can honestly say when i used my least aas but ate big to get big WITH calories of any means being used, eating lots of carbs my bloodwork came back awful. I felt awful. My blood pressure was awful, i was sweating walking around doing normal things. Obviously you need to increase caloric intake to grow new muscle tissue, but there is only so much the body can take, i have found huge benefits to focusing a lot of carbs when the body will need them pre and postworkout and other meals containing good amounts of protein and good fats with fruit/veg. Fruits/veg are full of antioxidants, natural blood thinning properties along with anti-inflammatory properties and good fats have numerous benefits. You will notice a huge difference not only in growth but in digestion eating like this. Shovelling food for the sake of weight causes a lot of stress on the body more than people realize.

2. Warlock - yes these are all supposed to help and i have seen them work for me for sure. A lot of heart patients try and use these natural alternatives for blood thinning / anti clotting purposed as prescribed medicines have quite the side effects. I spent a long time on forums relating to people not remotely into bodybuilding who are discussing blood thinners and natural remedies the used to break down clots etc..I will get back to you on dosages dont know of the top of my head.

3. BigD50 - I am 28 been using on and off for a good few years now like 6-7 and always keep it "reasonable" thats why i actually felt physically sick when i got my results back, because i remember DC harping on about getting blood work done so i thought may just get it done to see. Low and behold im at the doctors office with that sick feeling in my stomach as he tells me my results, thinking how the hell is this possible? I have been cruising for 16 weeks 100mg test?!. This is where I think health sides creep up because even cruising without realizing it you could be working your heart and arteries damn hard , cholesterol in the shitter because of food choices and sleep apnea because the fact of the weight you carry alongside high blood pressure and high resting pulse rate and you have a recipe for something awful brewing away in the shadows.

4. Stewie - Yes i did have high rbc count. I feel so much better from doing cardio, it was a struggle honestly i hate cardio. But i work as a computer engineer, my job is not physical at all. I ask myself how much do i invest in my heart conditioning? None. I dont do it to stay lean or to speed up metabolism, although those are side effects. I do it to keep my heart strong, at first i struggles with fast paced walking and eventually now i can jog hard at a bodyweight of 240 without getting winded or anything like that. Results i have found is blood pressure down / resting heart rate down /dont get out of breath easy/ digestion a lot better / going between sets is easier and honestly my cholesterol improved alongside my hematocrit. Both just continued to climb to a better place. I try to exhaust everything i can out of cardio , diet and natural remedies before swallowing pills or any prescriptions meds. I would rather reduce my bp from cardio than take a prescription med that has a whole bunch of sides associated with it.

NZRabbit - Stuffing my face all day made me hold a lot of water , no estrogen control alongside high bp. I used to go red just bending over and getting up. I would be in the shower and my feet would be purple, i was eating like 5000-6000 cals a day some clean food and some bad like junk food. But no foods that actually helps regulate kidney function , natural water reduction, benefitting the body in all ways, just calories for the sake of eating calories. Now i eat foods of variety, that provide actual benefit alongside calories, controlling insulin also is a great thing for health.

To everyone else thanks for posting up, i think its good discussion. We all want to build good amounts of muscle and most of on this site use aas to varying degrees, its the nature of the beast. I think a lot of issues creep up going undetected for years and then all of sudden its on top of you before you know it. I think by focusing on dietary choices and supplemental choices alongside a good cardio regimen, we can take control of our health and avoid horrible issues down the road. The reassuring thing for me was that my blood work and health in all aspects continued to get better despite being on cycle, which says a LOT for the power of diet and supplements/cardio.

For me next i will be starting a cycle of between 750mg - 1000mg test with 150mg parabolan this week and i will monitor how my blood work goes at the end of the cycle. I will bump up my cardio to 4 x per week , keep ontop of my supps, as i kind of took a break just for a clean up the past month, keep estrogen in check and im thinking to look into a sleep apnea test although my snoring has gone away since I have been hitting the cardio hard. Another thing i would like to note is i also have not been sick in almost 2 years, my partner works with young children so she is always coming home ill and i have never caught anything . I am sure this has to help because i used to be someone who would get ill very easily, so easy that whenever my girlfriend would get ill i would refuse to see her because i knew id catch it haha. There is a lot to these fruits / veg and herbs to much to ignore not having them in your daily schedule.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131