• All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
ddd
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
Anabolic Hormones Store Banner
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
LandmarkChem Email Banner
Medtech Store Banner
Bruce Labs Store banner
qtropin
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

week 2 update!

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
hey fellas-

Today ends week 2 so tomorrow begins week 3 lol. ive been doing cardio the last week, at 3.6 mph at 7% grade on the treadmill for 30 minutes no holding on the bars!! LOL. it sucks but i am getting used to it. anyway, ive been strict on the diet of course i never cheat! i dont plan on doing so either! im losing .5 pounds each day on the scale, i really dont care about the scale but i still weigh myself.. ive dropped the t3 (and boy does the cynomel make you tired), dbol, winstrol, im just on 100mg testolent EOD and just ran out of proviron and will get nolvadex soon at 10-20mg per day as i do NOT want any estrogen in my body, i know i am holding some water even though i can tell the testolent doesnt bloat, test no matter what still does by like a pound or three i guess. i could be wrong, but i could look tighter and harder if i had an anti-estrogen by now. so i look leaner, my abs show more when i flex them. my face is leaner. i plan to increase the cardio by 10 minutes each week, and reach up to 45 minutes or 1 hour every morning except the day after legs. i did it on leg day and the day after, i didnt mind it on leg day but legs get sore the next day so i will only take that day off. i train in the eve and my post-workout meal consists of 30g maltodextrin and 50g whey protein, and i always have another solid meal which is 8oz eye of round steak with the 4 oz yam and rommaine lettuce!! thank you for the support, let me know how i am doing!
 

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
7,227
Some food for thought:

Whenever I have the cance to use a treamill - I HANG ON. Or at least to the heart monitor so I can stay in the Target Zone - slow down or speed up as needed! It's a pretty foolproof way to monitor how hard you're going.

Proviron and Nolva are estrogen blockers - they do not prevent testosterone from converting to estrogen!!!! Letrozole and Anastrozole are aromatase inhibitors, meaning they prevent {most) test from converting to estrogen!!

xcel
 

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
Hey Xcel, whats up. Correct me if I'm wrong but If i add in proviron/nolvadex, I will have an almost complete estrogen suppression. My estrogen will go down no matter if they are just "estrogen blockers". I'm not trying to be rude at all, but I'm tired of all the science. Ive done this before and looked tighter than without it. They didn't have letr and arimi in the 80's and all those guys came in super ripped with no gyno, and i'm sure they had to have used some test prop to diet down, unless it was all parabolan and winstrol!! Im sure the letr and arimi would do a better job, but i just dont have money for it..otherwise i would use it.

As for holding on to the bars, I was told not to, and isn't it sort of cheating? Anyway, thanks for your input, Xcel!


xcelbeyond said:
Some food for thought:

Whenever I have the cance to use a treamill - I HANG ON. Or at least to the heart monitor so I can stay in the Target Zone - slow down or speed up as needed! It's a pretty foolproof way to monitor how hard you're going.

Proviron and Nolva are estrogen blockers - they do not prevent testosterone from converting to estrogen!!!! Letrozole and Anastrozole are aromatase inhibitors, meaning they prevent {most) test from converting to estrogen!!

xcel
 

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
7,227
rippedboy said:
As for holding on to the bars, I was told not to, and isn't it sort of cheating?
You're only on a treadmill, not doing a competition bench press or fashion show?!?! The primary idea is working you heart in the "target zone." By not holdinh on/moving your arms, you can increase your heart rate - but the idea is not to get your heart rate as high as possible, it's to keep it in the "zone." Why would it matter if you're holding on or not, as far as your heart rate is concerned?

You don't need to hold on "all the time" - just enough times to check your heart rate.

xcel
 

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
Fashion Show LOL. I understand now. How do I find the target zone? sorry if i sound dumb, i mean i sweat when i do cardio and feel out of breath but i can still speak to you. like every other word.

xcelbeyond said:

You're only on a treadmill, not doing a competition bench press or fashion show?!?! The primary idea is working you heart in the "target zone." By not holdinh on/moving your arms, you can increase your heart rate - but the idea is not to get your heart rate as high as possible, it's to keep it in the "zone." Why would it matter if you're holding on or not, as far as your heart rate is concerned?

You don't need to hold on "all the time" - just enough times to check your heart rate.

xcel
 

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
7,227
Well, generally, if the machine has a heart rate monitor, it'll also have a heart rate chart.

I try and stay between 60-70% of max rate. If I'm breathing too hard at 70% I back it down. So for me, it really depends on my body's reaction as to the exact rate I work at.

xcel
 

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
What a good way to look at cardio now. I always thought I would have to struggle, I guess I never knew about staying withing the max rate. I would run and end up quitting. out of breath and everything.

anyway, im definately feeling the testolent right now. my recovery is insane, i cant believe it. i am training hard with more volume and i get only a little sore. so i know it is real. im also more aggressive toward the weights and in general, and irritated, so it must be the test, only 100mg EOD. today i trained for an hour and 15 minutes chest, triceps and shoulders, i always feel like i can train more, and when im done, im not tired either. the cynomel was shit. i wish i can get more test prop and arimidex and thats it.

xcelbeyond said:
Well, generally, if the machine has a heart rate monitor, it'll also have a heart rate chart.

I try and stay between 60-70% of max rate. If I'm breathing too hard at 70% I back it down. So for me, it really depends on my body's reaction as to the exact rate I work at.

xcel
 

ShawnRay

New member
Newbies
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
37
More food for thought.

I would not use the Treadmill or any other machine to get an accurate HR. Stop to the sides and do it the old school way it is more accurate. As for holding on the treadmill bars that may be a personal thing but, if you want to learn to squeeze those hams and glutes slow it down and dont hold on. You will also burn more calories regardless of what that machine says because you are trucking it up an incline without holding on(its like using the stepper and putting all your weight on the machine as opposed to no hands and full steps). Trial and error ripped, do one one day and try the other the next to see what you feel gives you the best workout....I dont think there is a right or wrong way. Ripped you need to stick to one guys advise and go with it and not listen to 90 different people. You will get 80 different answers.....Look in the mirror and go from there stop worrying about the scale....SR:D
 

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
7,227
Not to diagree with you SR - but I use machines for cardio, not to exercise on. When you stay in your target zone you BURN BUTTER, not muscle. Get your heart rate too high and sure you burn more calories but you're also burning muscle.

So you are correct in saying you'll burn more calories but I believe that he's doing cardio to lose BF not as just another exercise or to improve endurance.

xcel
 

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
Hey guys, today i did what wylde told me to do but i held onto the bars. i did 3.8 mph at 12% grade on the treadmill, it was kind of tough but not holding on even at a lower intensity, felt harder. i'll switch on and off, i went for 30 minutes, and i felt it.

also, im looking better. leaner, fuller, harder, stronger, but my sex drive is a bit down for some reason.

xcelbeyond said:
Not to diagree with you SR - but I use machines for cardio, not to exercise on. When you stay in your target zone you BURN BUTTER, not muscle. Get your heart rate too high and sure you burn more calories but you're also burning muscle.

So you are correct in saying you'll burn more calories but I believe that he's doing cardio to lose BF not as just another exercise or to improve endurance.

xcel
 

ShawnRay

New member
Newbies
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
37
Well,

To be honest everyone has there opinion on how things work as far as burning bodyfat. I have talked to ripped via PM and I have told him to walk at a 5% incline at like 3.2 without holding on. He will not burn muscle walking at that intensity for 45min. However he will burn fat at a slow pace as long as the other aspects of his training and diet are on point. Like I said above, to each his own and what might work for you or me might not do shit for him. Lots of things depend on his loss of fat and or muscle such as his body type, supplements and diet. I also don't recall saying anything about endurance. I simply stated that he can slow it down, not hold on and still put his HR in the target zone as opposed to speeding it up and holding on which will take off some of the stress on his body( it is moreless a way of cheating yourself of full benefit). You can also learn how to get a good feel for your hams and glutes by using the same focus you would walking as you do lifting. You then in return will watch your hams and glutes come up just like any other muscle when you go slow, focus, and squeeze...X, I respect your .02 but, that is my take on the rippedboy saga.... I don't see you as wrong and me right or visa versa...God Bless, SR:D
 

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
Re: Well,

hey ShawnRay-

thanks for the reply. Well! You guys are confusing me. Of course it is easier to hold on and anyone would rather have cardio easier for them, but now i dont know! and, i hate it, too! also, as far as supplements, i am taking flaxseed oil and isopure protein shakes, up to 3 per day along with my 4 meals. so if you have any recommendations for supplements, please let me know, like CLA? ive never tried it, or L-carnitine, pyruvate? i was never a big fan of supps, but i take a multi, vit e and vit c every day.

ShawnRay said:
To be honest everyone has there opinion on how things work as far as burning bodyfat. I have talked to ripped via PM and I have told him to walk at a 5% incline at like 3.2 without holding on. He will not burn muscle walking at that intensity for 45min. However he will burn fat at a slow pace as long as the other aspects of his training and diet are on point. Like I said above, to each his own and what might work for you or me might not do shit for him. Lots of things depend on his loss of fat and or muscle such as his body type, supplements and diet. I also don't recall saying anything about endurance. I simply stated that he can slow it down, not hold on and still put his HR in the target zone as opposed to speeding it up and holding on which will take off some of the stress on his body( it is moreless a way of cheating yourself of full benefit). You can also learn how to get a good feel for your hams and glutes by using the same focus you would walking as you do lifting. You then in return will watch your hams and glutes come up just like any other muscle when you go slow, focus, and squeeze...X, I respect your .02 but, that is my take on the rippedboy saga.... I don't see you as wrong and me right or visa versa...God Bless, SR:D
 

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
Re: Re: Well,

BTW, you mentioned I will burn fat slow doing that intensity of cardio, if my diet and training are on point. My diet is, well, wylde gave it to me with a cycle and im not on all that fina, winny, t3, clen, gh and proviron! so i dont think i can eat that much, and his cardio is really intense, too. as far as my training, im training hard, with volume, 3 exercises per part, 4 sets each. i'll go chest/triceps/shoulders, legs/calves/abs, and back/biceps, REST, REPEAT. so i dont know if there is magic in training, but i have slowed down on the fat loss, i think it must be the bloating. and i really think my testolent is not test, theres no way so i dropped it and started on QV propionate 100mg EOD with 10mg nolvadex ED, the testolent is counterfeit i believe. it does something but its not test, my sex drive decreased on it, so it has to be deca or nandrolone phenylpropionate. i know how test feels and that shit sucks!
 

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
7,227
Over at Animal's they talked about not taking CLA and flax at same time - either on different days or at least 2 hours apart. I don't really understood or remember the logic behind this.

I really doubt that your testolents are deca as deca costs way more money than test phenylproprionate! Test can make you bloat. I'm not sure if it's actually the test or any estrogen that's aromatized from test. Remember - proviron and nolva DO NOT prevent test from aromatizing into estrogen (only blocks estrogen receptor sites) and ana and letro prevent test from aromatizing to estrogen!

The very first time I used test (and it was REAL) I lost all sex drive.

xcel
 

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
Ok I will take the CLA separatey from now on. As for test, anytime i used real test, like cyp, enth, suspension, prop. i always had good sex drive, never lost it. theres something about these testolents that dont do it for me so i dropped it.

xcelbeyond said:
Over at Animal's they talked about not taking CLA and flax at same time - either on different days or at least 2 hours apart. I don't really understood or remember the logic behind this.

I really doubt that your testolents are deca as deca costs way more money than test phenylproprionate! Test can make you bloat. I'm not sure if it's actually the test or any estrogen that's aromatized from test. Remember - proviron and nolva DO NOT prevent test from aromatizing into estrogen (only blocks estrogen receptor sites) and ana and letro prevent test from aromatizing to estrogen!

The very first time I used test (and it was REAL) I lost all sex drive.

xcel
 

ShawnRay

New member
Newbies
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
37
Ripped

Chunk that fucking batch of test amps in the garbage bro, you have bitched about those amps since this thread ever started...Go with the QV like you said at 100 EOD and I would up your nolvadex to 20mg if you cant afford Arimidex or another inhibitor. Its not that expensive if you look around on the liquid sites for research....Dont be confused just find out what works for you by trial and error. That is the bottom line there is no this way is the best way or, that way is the best....Just focus and fucking train your ass off... Quit whining about that cardio and suck it up if you want to look like a BBder and not a slab of meat....I know XL has done shows and I have too plus im 8 weeks out from one now. I did things 100% different last time I competed but, I look three times better now so, what does that tell you? Trial and error....Shit, you might have to get some Hot skins in pink and join the yoga class to get ripped we dont know all we can do is throw advise and try to help you....Youre the bottom line we are the starting chapter...Now read on and learn. Cool? I hope we closed this addition of the thread.....God Bless, SR:rolleyes:
 

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
Re: Ripped

yeah i chucked those test amps out. i am on the QV prop 100mg EOD or even 300mg per week MWF shots, i got nolva at 10mg per day, will up to 20mg like you said. i am looking bigger, and slightly leaner but the bloat is still there even with the nolva. im going to get some arimidex soon. i know test works for me for sure by trial and error, but my sex drive is down! fuck i want to look like a BB'er bad so i will keep this in my head when i do cardio!!

ShawnRay said:
Chunk that fucking batch of test amps in the garbage bro, you have bitched about those amps since this thread ever started...Go with the QV like you said at 100 EOD and I would up your nolvadex to 20mg if you cant afford Arimidex or another inhibitor. Its not that expensive if you look around on the liquid sites for research....Dont be confused just find out what works for you by trial and error. That is the bottom line there is no this way is the best way or, that way is the best....Just focus and fucking train your ass off... Quit whining about that cardio and suck it up if you want to look like a BBder and not a slab of meat....I know XL has done shows and I have too plus im 8 weeks out from one now. I did things 100% different last time I competed but, I look three times better now so, what does that tell you? Trial and error....Shit, you might have to get some Hot skins in pink and join the yoga class to get ripped we dont know all we can do is throw advise and try to help you....Youre the bottom line we are the starting chapter...Now read on and learn. Cool? I hope we closed this addition of the thread.....God Bless, SR:rolleyes:
 

Forum statistics

Total page views
501,822,029
Threads
123,343
Messages
2,347,527
Members
155,053
Latest member
BBRIGGS01
Top