advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your usual t3 dose and cycle length?

Correct and it makes perfect sense. A small percentage of good psychiatrists have caught wind of this and began prescribing it. As someone with low T3 without taking T3, it’s pretty much impossible to be in a good mood without adequate T3. When my T3 level is optimized, the light switch turns on.

This doesn’t apply to people using high T3 dosages that induce hyperthyroidism though

I had major depression and panic attacks, found out lyme disease completely knocked out my thyroid. Feel good now.

I recently started running 37.5 mcg indefinitely and have so much more energy daily. On a cut I’ll run 50 mcg for 4-6 weeks
How did you find out about this, bloodwork?

Does t3 flatten anyones stomach and reduce bloat?

I worked with a coach who had me quite high with t3, and by the time I was done with the prep, my stomach was distinctly concave

Thoughts @IFBBProDomCardone?

Does t3 flatten anyones stomach and reduce bloat?

I worked with a coach who had me quite high with t3, and by the time I was done with the prep, my stomach was distinctly concave

Thoughts @IFBBProDomCardone?
I’ve lost a done of body fat the couple times I’ve used it. I won’t cut without using it

50mcg in the morning gives me great energy. i take it more for combatting the lethargy from a diet than any fat burning effects. Only downside to me is an increased appetite that can really test my willpower

50mcg in the morning gives me great energy. i take it more for combatting the lethargy from a diet than any fat burning effects. Only downside to me is an increased appetite that can really test my willpower
I'm thinking about getting back on T3 for this reason. To see if it makes me happier and more energized. Also to minimize fat gain on my blast. Prob will do 25mcg (12.5mcg twice a day)

Been taking 50 mcg that was from a reputable Peptide company S.Chem not sure if it’s dosed properly but I feel extremely flat , hungry , great energy . Dave Palumbo stated that even without Peds it doesn’t burn muscle just carbs and fat .

Been taking 50 mcg that was from a reputable Peptide company S.Chem not sure if it’s dosed properly but I feel extremely flat , hungry , great energy . Dave Palumbo stated that even without Peds it doesn’t burn muscle just carbs and fat .

Do you have literature to support this?

Not just "he said she said"

Does everyone who takes t3 not take t4 with it? I’ve always heard of taking something like 100 t4 and 25 t3 together

when I took T3, even just 50mcg I sweated all day (even in the middle of winter), I ate and sweated, I had to change 6 shirts a day

I don't know how they manage to take 75-100 mcg and above, for my metabolism it is a useless drug, T4 makes more sense using GH at 6-8 units daily

Worked with a top coach and we did T3 right out the gate for 16 weeks straight starting at 25mcg, then to 37.5, then finally to 50mcg. Worked amazingly well and we only went to 50mcg the last 2 weeks. Combined with a cyclical carbohydrate diet and a slow progressive build up of cardio and I grew thru the entire diet and strength increased up until about the final 4-5 weeks.

Do you have literature to support this?

Not just "he said she said"
I don’t have any studies other then conversations with him about this . My question is this if you have body fat to use as stored energy why would T3 attack muscle when it had a few source . Even in the Minnesota starvation study they didn’t start to burn lean tissue till they were down to 5% body fat

Palumbo has kind of turned into the crazy, wild-eyed uncle that everyone uncomfortably humors at the family reunions… I would question it if he told me that the sky was blue.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131