advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your usual t3 dose and cycle length?

I love t3 and use it year round, but the poison is in the dose in my opinion.

Using 75mcg currently. Strength is staying the same. Major deficit. Tiromel brand..

Also got some good anabolic support going on as well though

id never use t3 without tren

and now that my tren days are over...

t3 can be very catabolic - even at the recommended dosages

tren is very anti catabolic

All AAS is anti catabolic though. Sure you get more per mg out of Tren but I don’t think 37.5mcg is going to very catabolic on a gram plus of test either.

All AAS is anti catabolic though. Sure you get more per mg out of Tren but I don’t think 37.5mcg is going to very catabolic on a gram plus of test either.

indeed.

im just saying how i would do things

t3 can be very catabolic - even at the recommended dosages

tren is very anti catabolic
What recommended dosages are you referring to in this context

I really don’t think I’ve seen anyone lose muscle on 25-50mcg, and if they do it’s likely an issue with some diet imo. Not a lack of tren.

What recommended dosages are you referring to in this context

I really don’t think I’ve seen anyone lose muscle on 25-50mcg, and if they do it’s likely an issue with some diet imo. Not a lack of tren.

id never go over 37.5mcg

above 37.5mcg, yes

that is my opinion
Fair, I’ve think you could push to fifty depending on context but I respect your opinion and at the end of the day there’s no way to prove either way is factual.

I'm thinking about getting back on T3 for this reason. To see if it makes me happier and more energized. Also to minimize fat gain on my blast. Prob will do 25mcg (12.5mcg twice a day)
This didn't go well. Took 12.5mcg T3 two days ago in the morning and felt worse. Took another 6.25mcg in the afternoon and also felt worse. Yesterday I felt tired all day probably because of the T3 leaving my body from the previous day.

My TSH is 1.6 and Free T4 is 1.3. These are perfect lab numbers. My Free T3, however, is 2.8. I'd like this to be higher but T3 is so short acting that it seems to not really work well if TSH is perfect. It also appears that Free T3 level lowers to BELOW baseline (temporarily) once it leaves the body. It would probably have to be taken every 4 hours in a perfect world.

I’ve always determined muscle loss with strength loss and at 50 mcg ( peptide company ) I’ve experienced no strength loss in fact I just had a 4 week layoff due to work obligations and continued on my diet and 250 mg DNP with 50 mcg T3 and lost no strength at all during this time a little endurance maybe . Yes am visually flat but that’s due to low glycogen levels. I do agree once your closer to 5 % yes losing lean mass is possible.

Side note, T3 is great for combatting depression in clinical doses
I feel amazing on T3 my metabolism feels like it did as a teen . Quick question does anyone use there morning temperature to adjust the dose .

If I use it with athletes I never have them go over 25mcg... its been super rare its gone over that. 12.5mcg ideally, highest 25mcg. Ive seen no benefit fat loss wise in going over that. All it does at the point increase the risk of muscle loss, crazy flatness, decline in training performance and the need to have to add MORE food to try to counteract that.

If I use it with athletes I never have them go over 25mcg... its been super rare its gone over that. 12.5mcg ideally, highest 25mcg. Ive seen no benefit fat loss wise in going over that. All it does at the point increase the risk of muscle loss, crazy flatness, decline in training performance and the need to have to add MORE food to try to counteract that.
Glad you brought this up.. I know two guys who run just 12.5 first thing in the morning.. both swear it keeps them lean.. doesn't effect t3 output just adds to it . And keeps them lean with out flattening them out. Both are master competitors but it's a permanent part of their routine.

People that say they have lost muscle, how much of a deficit where y’all eating? Or how many calories in general?

As someone that last used T3 almost 10 years ago, I’m wondering where/when you guys put it in a prep?
Beginning, when fat is coming off easier and calories are higher, or at the end, to strip off the last bit of stubborn fat? Is there a disadvantage to do if it later with lower kcal…more likelihood of muscle loss?
The highest I’ve ever run it was 50mcg (and I think Meadows had me at 80mcg clen with it).
Also, if you do run T4 with it, what’s the ratio of T3 : T4?
I haven t used clen or T3 since 2015, so I’m really in the dark.
I didn’t get my lower back as tight as I wanted it last go-round, so I’m toying with the idea of using it this year.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131