advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your usual t3 dose and cycle length?

Glad you brought this up.. I know two guys who run just 12.5 first thing in the morning.. both swear it keeps them lean.. doesn't effect t3 output just adds to it . And keeps them lean with out flattening them out. Both are master competitors but it's a permanent part of their routine.
Dante Trudel @DOGGCRAPP recommended the 12.5mcg in the morning for offseasons to help metabolism and stay leaner. It works well for me.

If I use it with athletes I never have them go over 25mcg... its been super rare its gone over that. 12.5mcg ideally, highest 25mcg. Ive seen no benefit fat loss wise in going over that. All it does at the point increase the risk of muscle loss, crazy flatness, decline in training performance and the need to have to add MORE food to try to counteract that.

what do you think of 12.5mcg in offseason to help stay leaner - as some have mentioned?

Question is if taking say 12.5mcg a day really is consequence free so to speak, not affecting your own output. My friend may do it for months after a show as he feels it helps him. He asks what I think but I have no answer, especially with no blood work.

Regarding catabolism, I've posted that one study many times that was fascinating to me. Went something like this:

- 50mcg T3

- Bed rest, slight downward tilt of the head

- with or without 200mg of test

Forget the duration but with the test there was no muscle loss, actually showed a slight increase in lbm (water maybe?) but strength went down (naturally).

I have very little own experience with it, tried it for a few days at a time for mood. Seemed to cause some insomnia acutely at 20mcg. I have been interested in possible acute performance enhancement, perhaps neural and perhaps increased accessing of bodily energy stores whether fat or other substrate. It has been reportedly used as a PED and I think the reasoning is the above. It's not banned by WADA. I further think it might work even better with some synthetic cortisone. For which athletes try to get a "therapeutic use exemption," for example for cortisone cream for "saddle sores" or whatever. Add a therapeutic use exemption for a beta agonist for exercise- or cold induced asthma lol.

Question is if taking say 12.5mcg a day really is consequence free so to speak, not affecting your own output.
Who cares if it affects your own output? We're already taking testosterone for life, half a T3 pill on top of that is nothing.

On a more serious note, thyroid has been show to bounce back within weeks on bloodwork and that's with 25mcg / 37.5mcg / 50mcg doses. If there were serious long-term complications we'd know about them given these compounds have been used for decades in the fitness world.

what do you think of 12.5mcg in offseason to help stay leaner - as some have mentioned?
I dont see the need for it... Can be easily controlled with controlling the nutrition properly and keeping cardio in. I strictly only use it for preps. Can it keep someone lean, and help protein turn over yada yada yada, yes.. but there no need IMO.

I think in the off-season it allows for a little more freedom and not cause fat gain . I’ve noticed that I could eat a cheat meal and literally the next day be back to normal no bloat or water retention.

Who cares if it affects your own output? We're already taking testosterone for life, half a T3 pill on top of that is nothing.

On a more serious note, thyroid has been show to bounce back within weeks on bloodwork and that's with 25mcg / 37.5mcg / 50mcg doses. If there were serious long-term complications we'd know about them given these compounds have been used for decades in the fitness world.
But see, my thinking is that if it lowers your output, the 12.5mcg would only bring you back to normal levels you would've had had you not taken the drug in the first place, or maybe even lower, so why mess with it you know? Kind of like having normal testosterone and then taking 50mg of enanthate, not worth it probably. But the equation and results might be different in the real world I guess. My buddy really likes it and maintains a crisp body comp after shows.

I know all the data says it always bounces back but many here maintain that it doesn't always actually and especially women bodybuilders are always cited as examples of this. I don't know why they'd be different. But this has been discussed here before endlessly.

Looking at these dosages of t3.. I gotta hop into walmart here quickly and buy a new batch cuz either I'm one resilient mofo (wouldn't surprise me) or the batch I've been using is underdosed at best..

IMG_9219.jpeg

2 days on, 2 days off.

From how to build the perfect beast
Whats the thought process behind that? Other then your body not becoming dependent on it

But see, my thinking is that if it lowers your output, the 12.5mcg would only bring you back to normal levels you would've had had you not taken the drug in the first place, or maybe even lower, so why mess with it you know? Kind of like having normal testosterone and then taking 50mg of enanthate, not worth it probably. But the equation and results might be different in the real world I guess. My buddy really likes it and maintains a crisp body comp after shows.

I know all the data says it always bounces back but many here maintain that it doesn't always actually and especially women bodybuilders are always cited as examples of this. I don't know why they'd be different. But this has been discussed here before endlessly.
Your thinking and feelings don't supercede data. Bloodwork shows it bounces back in weeks. Women who don't bounce back almost always have other issues going on.

Looking at these dosages of t3.. I gotta hop into walmart here quickly and buy a new batch cuz either I'm one resilient mofo (wouldn't surprise me) or the batch I've been using is underdosed at best..
I never go over 25mcg when I diet. Maybe if I go way too crazy with a cheat meal I'll do a day of 37.5mcg but that's it. If you're starting a diet in relatively decent shape you don't need much T3.

Question is if taking say 12.5mcg a day really is consequence free so to speak, not affecting your own output. My friend may do it for months after a show as he feels it helps him. He asks what I think but I have no answer, especially with no blood work.

Regarding catabolism, I've posted that one study many times that was fascinating to me. Went something like this:

- 50mcg T3

- Bed rest, slight downward tilt of the head

- with or without 200mg of test

Forget the duration but with the test there was no muscle loss, actually showed a slight increase in lbm (water maybe?) but strength went down (naturally).

I have very little own experience with it, tried it for a few days at a time for mood. Seemed to cause some insomnia acutely at 20mcg. I have been interested in possible acute performance enhancement, perhaps neural and perhaps increased accessing of bodily energy stores whether fat or other substrate. It has been reportedly used as a PED and I think the reasoning is the above. It's not banned by WADA. I further think it might work even better with some synthetic cortisone. For which athletes try to get a "therapeutic use exemption," for example for cortisone cream for "saddle sores" or whatever. Add a therapeutic use exemption for a beta agonist for exercise- or cold induced asthma lol.
Something interesting I notice is that whenever I take T3 and do a blood test, my Free T3 level is usually lower than it was at baseline (unless I time the blood test 3-5 hours after taking the pill.

Now it's true that T3 blood level is very different than T3 at the tissue level and there shouldn't be too much stock placed in the blood level, it still makes me wonder if it lowering our own body's production even at a low dose.

Your thinking and feelings don't supercede data. Bloodwork shows it bounces back in weeks. Women who don't bounce back almost always have other issues going on.
More like only a few days if we are just talking about T3. Someone could take 12.5mcg for 20 years and it will still come back to baseline unless other factors come into play. It isn't even comparable to testosterone suppression like you said (even that has a solid chance to return to baseline, albeit over a longer period of time).

Anecdotally, I was on thyroid hormone for 3 1/2 consecutive years and then my thyroid blood panel came back nearly identical as before I took any thyroid hormone.

Also, anecdotally as someone who uses it year round as I’ve said, I pulled it for literally one week out of curiosity and things came back normal one week later in labs.

Also, anecdotally as someone who uses it year round as I’ve said, I pulled it for literally one week out of curiosity and things came back normal one week later in labs.
No surprise there. If it had not returned to baseline, then the causative factor would have been something unrelated.

No surprise there. If it had not returned to baseline, then the causative factor would have been something unrelated.
Yes. Same reason we “see more issues” with t3 use in women… in reality it’s just cause women are much more likely to have thyroid issues like hashimotos etc

Yes. Same reason we “see more issues” with t3 use in women… in reality it’s just cause women are much more likely to have thyroid issues like hashimotos etc
Bingo

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity