advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your usual t3 dose and cycle length?

That is disturbing to see that thread where pharmacy brand t3 was underdosed. I don't use Clen because all the fake pharmacy and not trusting a ugl to dose mcg. You guys using ug t3 or even pharmacy, ever get it tested?

Tbh i never had to take T3.... 100-150mcg T4 keeps my FT3 FT4 in the upper range.
100 when bulking 150 when cutting.

I stacked 25mcg T3 with T4 and lost strength and was all time tired, awful experience.

The best advice i can give is... Do you blood tests... Sorry but it's the best thing you can do.
T4 is going to convert to T3. Additionally there are competing T3’s. LT3 and rT3.
The rate of conversion is about 60% total to T3. LT3 making up only 40%. So effectively you end up with 40mcg LT3 @ 100mcg of LT4(60@150). The conversion to rT3 is basically of no consequence because it is an inactive for and is not used by the body.
I’d just as well run t3 and know what I am at. Just my opinion.

Haven't read through the entire thread but just for perspective I have a non-functioning thyroid (runs big time in the family) and 150mcg is a full replacement dose for me.

Also...on dosing...I have noticed improved function in bloods using brand name vs generic (I'm obviously not talking black market)

Haven't read through the entire thread but just for perspective I have a non-functioning thyroid (runs big time in the family) and 150mcg is a full replacement dose for me.

Also...on dosing...I have noticed improved function in bloods using brand name vs generic (I'm obviously not talking black market)
150mcg of T3 is very high for a replacement dose. Did you mean T4 ?

That is disturbing to see that thread where pharmacy brand t3 was underdosed. I don't use Clen because all the fake pharmacy and not trusting a ugl to dose mcg. You guys using ug t3 or even pharmacy, ever get it tested?

Honestly I'm in the same group. Premier name brand pharma blowing up sucks. Thinking research Chem or low concentration peg 400 solution and raws may be a route. Easier to get it right or close on each dose.

150mcg of T3 is very high for a replacement dose. Did you mean T4 ?

100mcg + T3 isn't as rare as bodybuilders seem to think, the info is out there on various forums and discussion boards, but you need to look outside of just bodybuilding forums. Ironically, anytime I read of individuals using higher dose T3 to treat legitimate medical concerns, they reference the high doses bodybuilders use frequently without issue lol.

Hell a quick google search of "high dose t3 for bipolarism. forums" provides an example.

Ive read of it being used to treat depression, again in higher doses 75-150mcg. Poke around.

12.5-25mcg usually is the range I keep it in. Very rarely 37.5 and that even would be for a limited amount of time. True, real T3 is very powerful and can be very catabolic.

Same with me, Dr wants me to take it throughout the day vs all at once.

Ive read of it being used to treat depression, again in higher doses 75-150mcg. Poke around.

I’d need something else for the depression that would arise from 75mcg+ of t3 eating all my lean tissue away lol

When people say it's catabolic, do you just mean in terms of the defect it creates calories wise from speeding up metabolism? Or is there some other mechanism it could cause muscle loss? You don't think anabolics override it's catabolic potential? I thought the general consensus was that being in a reasonable defect, doing excess cardio etc won't cause muscle loss unless your really doing some stupid shit ( not training hard, way too few calories, protein, or extended dieting)?

I’d need something else for the depression that would arise from 75mcg+ of t3 eating all my lean tissue away lol
It's really not that catabolic especially if you are working out and running anabolics. I've never seen any catabolism or even thought it at 75mcg. If people didn't say it... I'd think it crazy talk based on my experiences.

It's really not that catabolic especially if you are working out and running anabolics. I've never seen any catabolism or even thought it at 75mcg. If people didn't say it... I'd think it crazy talk based on my experiences.

do you have pics up on this site?

not trying to call you out personally, but ive seen a few instances of posters giving out advice and describing their experiences.. and they turn out to be skinny fat guys weighing 180lbs at 5'9 lol

do you have pics up on this site?

not trying to call you out personally, but ive seen a few instances of posters giving out advice and describing their experiences.. and they turn out to be skinny fat guys weighing 180lbs at 5'9 lol
What I'm saying is fairly conventional and not in any way a fringe opinion. It's simply based on experience. Take it or leave it or try yourself. YMMV

Taking 25-50mcg and you still have a functional thyroid, you're adding to it. It also depends on how much you absorb and how quickly you metabolize it. 100mcg spread through the day is my replacement dose. I'll add 50mcg if I want a faster metabolism.

When people say it's catabolic, do you just mean in terms of the defect it creates calories wise from speeding up metabolism? Or is there some other mechanism it could cause muscle loss? You don't think anabolics override it's catabolic potential? I thought the general consensus was that being in a reasonable defect, doing excess cardio etc won't cause muscle loss unless your really doing some stupid shit ( not training hard, way too few calories, protein, or extended dieting)?

It can be very catabolic if doing cardio in hot weather, regardless of calories and moderate AAS. I Lower my dosage in the summer.

Side note, T3 is great for combatting depression in clinical doses

I read that something like 80% of people with depression and 90% with bipolar have very low thyroid function and high inflammation. Addressing those 2 issues other meds might not be needed.

I read that something like 80% of people with depression and 90% with bipolar have very low thyroid function and high inflammation. Addressing those 2 issues other meds might not be needed.
Correct and it makes perfect sense. A small percentage of good psychiatrists have caught wind of this and began prescribing it. As someone with low T3 without taking T3, it’s pretty much impossible to be in a good mood without adequate T3. When my T3 level is optimized, the light switch turns on.

This doesn’t apply to people using high T3 dosages that induce hyperthyroidism though

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear