advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What anabolics will you never touch again?

Tren... Negatives outweigh the positives for me personally. I get extreme bloat and digestive issues even at miniscule doses.

NPP most likely, for some reason whenever I run NPP I cant control my anger. Luckily I've never lost it completely but me being a very calm guy who never loses his cool that's scary as hell to me. Three times I've ran NPP and all three times I've had rage issues. Makes my libido sky rocket as well.
I've thought maybe if I lowered my test to a trt dose it would help but its just not worth the week of being miserable if it that didn't work to find out.

EQ high RBC, anxiety , quadruple iron levels
Superdrol felt like death
Tren was a bitch to keep BP under control. I get similar results with 1-test, dien, or mast with out the sides.

NPP most likely, for some reason whenever I run NPP I cant control my anger. Luckily I've never lost it completely but me being a very calm guy who never loses his cool that's scary as hell to me. Three times I've ran NPP and all three times I've had rage issues. Makes my libido sky rocket as well.
I've thought maybe if I lowered my test to a trt dose it would help but its just not worth the week of being miserable if it that didn't work to find out.

Yep, I love Deca and NPP, but they make make me lose my shit over small stuff. Still, when I feel good on Deca and NPP, I feel the best.

The only ones I exclude from the list these days are the long-ester forms. If I need to stop quickly, I don't have to worry about months of clearances.

Methyltrienolone. I only tried it twice at low doses. It put me in a terrible mood both times, then I felt sick for the rest of the day.

Shit - reading everyone say EQ - and I just ordered some. Haven’t run it in 20 years!!

Bloat on Tren?

Yeah. I get bad stomach pain and distention. I've tried omeprozole, sauerkraut, apple cider vinegar, changing ip my diet, etc. I always eat basic foods (not garbage) and get ample fiber and water too.

I know a few others who this happens to as well. it's made tren s no-go for me...

Yeah. I get bad stomach pain and distention. I've tried omeprozole, sauerkraut, apple cider vinegar, changing ip my diet, etc. I always eat basic foods (not garbage) and get ample fiber and water too.

I know a few others who this happens to as well. it's made tren s no-go for me...
This happens to me a bit early on in a tren run. It ends up subsiding after about 4-5 days though.

I don't think I'll ever run winny again. It gave me bloody noses and occasional heart palpitations. No thanks.

Tren makes me feel very well but I only take low dosages, never once have I gone over 50mg in even an entire week!

I get fantastic results from it.

1) I find it easier to take a breath while on tren, like my lungs are better
2) my stomach tightens up like a boss.
3) sleep is good and deep.

As I said, I literally never go over 50 mg in an entire week when I take tren.

wow 50mg a week...

how u pin it... i assume its acetate

anadrol- got legit fat from it, i looked like grimace from mcdonalds

halo- obstructed bile production, couldnt digest fat, shittin these watery mucuous laden dumps out, that was my stomach lining, it was like my insides were bleached

“Primo” 100%, it seems like finding the real stuff is a needle in a haystack lol

Deca and Dbol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm strictly Test, EQ, Proviron and HGH. I'd use primobolan but cant justify the cost on top of fact its so highly faked or underdosed. If anasci tested more of the primo going around id consider it but EQ and Proviron are cheaper, less likely to be underosed or faked, and work just as good for my cutting needs.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws