advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What anabolics will you never touch again?

Shit - reading everyone say EQ - and I just ordered some. Haven’t run it in 20 years!!

EQ is my favorite. Run low dose test, with high dose EQ and the lean mass just slowly builds. Im a slow lean mass building type of guy. Dont like blowing up then cutting down. And EQ is perfect for building or leaning out.

All Tren and Nandrolone plus Trestolone. Goes fine for a week or 2 or maybe 3 and then I get crazy stomach problems. Start shitting blood and all. No clue how this can happen tho. Same thing happens when on orals for more then 4 weeks. Sucks because other than that I get no sides on Tren except for sometimes feeling like a little 8 year old girl. Crying while watching movies and stuff.

All Tren and Nandrolone plus Trestolone. Goes fine for a week or 2 or maybe 3 and then I get crazy stomach problems. Start shitting blood and all. No clue how this can happen tho. Same thing happens when on orals for more then 4 weeks. Sucks because other than that I get no sides on Tren except for sometimes feeling like a little 8 year old girl. Crying while watching movies and stuff.

I noticed - especially with orals, that the moment the "magic" really starts to happen is when the sides flare up most.

Tren makes me feel very well but I only take low dosages, never once have I gone over 50mg in even an entire week!

I get fantastic results from it.

1) I find it easier to take a breath while on tren, like my lungs are better
2) my stomach tightens up like a boss.
3) sleep is good and deep.

As I said, I literally never go over 50 mg in an entire week when I take tren.

Has to be a typo?

Every compound except test. I'm too old for that shit :eek:

EQ, anadrol, d-bol

loved anadrol and d-bol but always felt crappy while on, and EQ too hard on my hematocrit and always disappointed with lack of results.

Eq - fucks up my RBC
Mast - Gives me terrible hairloss and acne
All orals - I just feel weak and shitty on them

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Well.. I'll add to the lists.. Ill never take anti es again.. Too much joint pain regardless of how low I go.. Also never do EQ again... Need too much to get a effect and my BP just sails too high..

It’s a long list for me. Pretty much the only things I’ll touch now are Test, Mast, GH and primo. What have you removed from cycles?
For me generally orals of all kinds, they fuck up my insides. Primo and Masteron rock, They just need to be ran and stacked correctly.

Well.. I'll add to the lists.. Ill never take anti es again.. Too much joint pain regardless of how low I go.. Also never do EQ again... Need too much to get a effect and my BP just sails too high..

How high can you go on your test dose without needing an AI. I’ve read a lot of your posts about how you are now a fan of running low test and higher amounts of other compounds. Is that still the case? Any ancillaries you do run?

What I never understood was how BB'ers avoided gyno with the popularity of REAL Dbol in the Arnold era?
I hear they all did get it but everyone would get the surgery.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Compounds I've tried - Testosterone, Masteron, EQ, Tren, Dbol, Tbol, Superdrol, and DNP.

Compounds I want to try - Primo

Never again:

Tren - bad acne, made me extremely aggressive - no patience / short fused
DNP - Sent me to the ED. Had an extremely bad allergic reaction.
Superdrol - Made my joints ache and felt very lethargic.

Just going to keep doses low so no AI/ANTI E's are needed, use things like DIM?

I always think never say never. Although one thing I said I will never use again and stuck to it is eq. That started giving me terrible anxiety even with small doses. Tren can do the same but if I start at 10mg and work up very slowly I am fine. Plus tren is worth trying to get past a few side effects for the results whereas eq isn't.

How high can you go on your test dose without needing an AI. I’ve read a lot of your posts about how you are now a fan of running low test and higher amounts of other compounds. Is that still the case? Any ancillaries you do run?

Usually no higher than 300 mgs on " cycle".. I don't have much in the way of ESTRo issue at that range.. Any higher and the sides kick in... If I run another compound I'll lower test to 200 mgs and run primo or NPP ect.. I do run DIM to protect prostate year round..

All the EQ hate is pretty funny. "It raises by RBC, blood pressure, ect."

What do you think tren, adrol, mast is doing? I personally think EQ is a waste. As the wise LS says, just take more test.

All the EQ hate is pretty funny. "It raises by RBC, blood pressure, ect."

What do you think tren, adrol, mast is doing? I personally think EQ is a waste. As the wise LS says, just take more test.

it's not that EQ raises RBC and blood pressure per se..

it's that it's not really a good mass/strength drug either..

ive never heard of anyone having those issues with masteron tbh..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear