over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are we really eating...???

:):)

Just some cherries. relaxin

Attachments

• 1465762341164.jpg
    1465762341164.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 393
I don't have a pic but tonight for dinner I went and had sex with my grill. You may not have wanted to see that any way. But our love children were Barbequed shrimp with two slices of rice cake. I put garlic powder on each slice and then toasted them. Don't nock it till your seeing food threw my eyes..lol :) I currently measure a two mm pinch on every part of my body. GOD how I wish the NATS were next weekend!

CG

Thanks CG :) You actually have one of my fav physiques on the entire forum. You have the look I strive to achieve. I am not too bothered about being huge now but want more that freaky vascular look you have right now. The look like you have just been injected with a mutant serum on X-men and it's running through your veins. You could be Wolverines brother... ok I lie his dad :D

Dev go on tell me how much those cherries were. Cherries are one of the items that are really expensive here. They are more a luxury item so even when bulking I very rarely buy them. I have them as a treat occasionally. Some of the other things are very expensive and I still get them but they are more essential as I eat plenty of fruit and consume lots of anti-oxidants anyway. So I am still buying spinach and asparagus ($) all the time as I stuggle to get greens in without blending them.

500g cherries over here cost about $8.

Thanks CG :) You actually have one of my fav physiques on the entire forum. You have the look I strive to achieve. I am not too bothered about being huge now but want more that freaky vascular look you have right now. The look like you have just been injected with a mutant serum on X-men and it's running through your veins. You could be Wolverines brother... ok I lie his dad :D

That's the most flattering thing. Thank you Elvia. After this show I'm going to do the best I can to screw it all up. lol I'm going to fully chronicle(log) a very aggressive 3 x slin a day 3 x a week program with pics and food preparation that's second to none. I figure it should be of interest to everyone because of my age. If it works on me it has to work on you young bucks.

CG

Awesome

That's the most flattering thing. Thank you Elvia. After this show I'm going to do the best I can to screw it all up. lol I'm going to fully chronicle(log) a very aggressive 3 x slin a day 3 x a week program with pics and food preparation that's second to none. I figure it should be of interest to everyone because of my age. If it works on me it has to work on you young bucks.

CG

I will be following!!!
-F2S

Steak and vegetables today.

Protein drinks, fish oil and fiber...in between.

Attachments

• 2016-06-12 22.39.50.jpg
    2016-06-12 22.39.50.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 345
Favourite thread on here

My diet is crap right now I only want to eat a few things basically my diet is chicken breast grilled, whole roast chicken , almond butter, peanut /coconut butter blend , oats , cashew milk, greek yogurt, raspberry jam, low carb tortilla bread, white and brown bread, apples, blue berries, strawberries

yesterday I ate

Break fast :
2/3 cup oats
1 1/2 cup cashew milk
7.5 oz chicken breast grilled
Hot sauce, cinnamon and cocoa (for oats)

Dinner :
7.5oz chicken breast roasted (hot sauce)
2/3cup oats
1 1/2cup cashew milk (cinnamon and cocoa)
2 low carb tortillas
3 TBl spoon almond butter
2 tsp raspberry jam
3 strawberries
1 Apple

Snack
350ml Greek yogurt (cinnamon)
2 low carb tortilla bread
3 TBl soon almond butter
1 tsp raspberry jam

Before bed
7.5oz chicken breast grilled
2 low carb tortillas
3 TBl spoon almond butter
2 tsp raspberry jam
2/3 cup oats (cinnamon and cocoa)
1 1/2 cup cashew milk

This was a higher calorie day through carb/fat day for me . Usually do 2-3 days low calories under 2500 then jump on a day like this

Breakfast and post workout

Trained at 3:30am did chest, bis, front delts calves back and tris

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 336
I see many guys use Ezekiel bread which is a great.

But I just don't care for the texture.

Check out www.samisbakery.com.
They make a delicious Millet and Flax Bread.
Much better taste than Ezekiel IMO, and better nutritionally.

They ship anywhere in the states.

-MT

Still hungry added this to breakfast

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 337
it that coconut almond butter...???!!!!

it that coconut almond butter...???!!!!

Yea , I usually get the peanut coconut butter but I guess I got the almond one it's pretty good actually

5 whole eggs.
4oz bacon.
1 cup oats.
1 and 1/2lbs mixed fruit.

Attachments

• bacon.jpg
    bacon.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 311
You should have only asked for pics of meals were eating right now.. Those guys typing their diet plans; post pics! we like to see pics

Thank you

My fridge
89b5d26fa030f7e17a28bcd568f54783.jpg

Today's meals so far, have a few more to go. At a point it gets difficult putting down food because of all the fiber/fat I consume.
First meal is Pre and Post workout together, as I eat more than six meals and can't fit them all in the food log.
**broken link removed**

Been a month so far full vegan. Getting bloods done in two days to see where my Lipid/Triglycerides are at. Have genetically high cholesterol levels, so I'm excited to see where they are at. Also testing Kindeys/Liver and Hemoglobin A1C.

Big thanks to Mini Truck for communicating with me and being a pool of wisdom for me to learn from, he's a good dude.

Last edited:
Also of note from my experience with this new diet, is my complexion. My skin, hair, nails, and eyes look as if I'm on growth/peptides. Better yet, my lifts are still going up each session, but my waist line has dropped a size. Not necessarily fat loss, but reduction of bloat compared to previous diet.

I have some Mk-677 on the way, which after my bloods I will be using sparingly to help with coming off all exogenous test. On 50 mg prop EOD right now.

Speaking of PCT, do you guys feel it just prolongs the recovery process? I'm thinking of just using other alternatives besides the usual clomid, such as HCG. Clomid didn't go to well for me in the past, sides were pretty rough as I'm very prone to depression/anxiety. Will be 100% using Tamoxifen though.

Hope everyone's having a good day!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity