advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What compounds have you taken to achieve your current size?

Hyper_Cell

Registered
Just thought this may be a fun thread and interesting to see what dedication and time it takes to get big

If people can post up a current picture/s along with number of cycles plus another compounds such as HGH/Slin,DNP,Peptides etc and number of times used along with the number of years you have been training for

Obviously it takes the correct diet and training to get big but it would be interesting to see how many cycles and compounds it has taken to get to a huge size

I know MIKE1107 is a monster and is pretty straight up with what he has used so it would be good to hear from him as well as some of the other big guys on the forum :D

Last edited:
I dont know if you'll get that many guys to post up pics with the cycle's they have used in the past or present...

compounds- just about all of them
dose- more than a little and less than too much
size achieved- bigger than most

vague enough?

I don't see the big issue

People will happily post pics of themselves and list there cycles yet they won't combine the two to let people know what they have used etc

Ok mods delete this thread please if it will cause trouble

I don't blame the guys in the states if they don't want to post pics up due to fear from LE or anything like that... still, i don't see the harm in posting a pic and what was used to get there while cropping out the face and any discriminating marks.

I really don't see any reason to not do this (either for "sharing knowledge and experience" or just for shits and giggles) except for fear of being ripped apart and the usual "you are using over 2 grams a week and i know a pro who uses 20 mg of dbol per month and is much bigger than you" stuff that gets thrown around.

i'm not a big guy, but i'd be glad to share...
been training for 8 years now (i think... i remember i started march 2002)... first 3.5-4 years natural (don't remember exactly how long) and the other half was enhanced... stopped cycling back in late 2007 and just stayed on fluctuating amounts and took 2-4 months off of everything every year.

first couple of cycle i did (just from memory here... might be slightly off on the amounts and time)

500 mg test and 50 mg dbol per day (4 weeks on the dbol, 12 weeks on the test)... gains were great... 20 lbs (fat, muscle, and water) gained... lost about 10 of'em after the cycle and looked fatter.
took 4 months off... then did 300 mg prop, 300 mg NPP, 5-10 iu slin post workout for 8 weeks... gains were shitty at best... about 5 lbs
took 2 months off
then went on 750 mg test, 225 mg tren, 300 mg masteron, around 12 iu gh per week and 30 iu slin per week for 8 weeks to prep for a contest (didn't agree with the amounts at all and thought they were too high, but i was advised to do this)
went off for 4 months, then started on test at 750 mg and went up from there without going off... added almost every other compound you can think of while on in small amounts (usually I go off during ramadhan and take around 4 months or less off of everything since then)

the best gains i've made were from test, slin, dbol, and anadrol... if dbol wasn't liver toxic, i'd be on it all year long... 50 mg is best for me... anything more and i'd get better gains, but my appetite goes to shit quickly and that's counter productive...

anyway... here's what i look like now (you can tear me a new one all you want cuz i competed looking like this, but it was a favor for the coach :)... team took first place in the end)

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

hopefully more people will chime in :)

to be honest i dont care about the LE aspect as admitting youve done them prior isnt illegal in any way shape or form.
i like many here have done my fair share of cycles training etc thru trial and error, and for some newbie with 20 post who has contributed nothing to the board in any way asks. now do we get the point.
use the search function and read kid

frk

I think people are apprehensive about this because everyone is always worried someone will say "you took all of that and you look like this?"

i personally use......creatine + protein + bcaa's.......and lets not forget the glutamine......

Just thought this may be a fun thread and interesting to see what dedication and time it takes to get big

If people can post up a current picture/s along with number of cycles plus another compounds such as HGH/Slin,DNP,Peptides etc and number of times used along with the number of years you have been training for

Obviously it takes the correct diet and training to get big but it would be interesting to see how many cycles and compounds it has taken to get to a huge size

I know MIKE1107 is a monster and is pretty straight up with what he has used so it would be good to hear from him as well as some of the other big guys on the forum :D

you wouldnt happen to be from Georgia would you???

:eek:

I think people are apprehensive about this because everyone is always worried someone will say "you took all of that and you look like this?"
just the opposite, most wouldn't believe and it would just be a shit storm, so I will do what i do, and everyone else do what you do, and let the end results speak for themselves. :)

just the opposite, most wouldn't believe and it would just be a shit storm, so I will do what i do, and everyone else do what you do, and let the end results speak for themselves. :)

well, you're the exception to the rule, but the majority of us with just average genetics, this would ring true.

I don't blame the guys in the states if they don't want to post pics up due to fear from LE or anything like that... still, i don't see the harm in posting a pic and what was used to get there while cropping out the face and any discriminating marks.

I really don't see any reason to not do this (either for "sharing knowledge and experience" or just for shits and giggles) except for fear of being ripped apart and the usual "you are using over 2 grams a week and i know a pro who uses 20 mg of dbol per month and is much bigger than you" stuff that gets thrown around.

i'm not a big guy, but i'd be glad to share...
been training for 8 years now (i think... i remember i started march 2002)... first 3.5-4 years natural (don't remember exactly how long) and the other half was enhanced... stopped cycling back in late 2007 and just stayed on fluctuating amounts and took 2-4 months off of everything every year.

first couple of cycle i did (just from memory here... might be slightly off on the amounts and time)

500 mg test and 50 mg dbol per day (4 weeks on the dbol, 12 weeks on the test)... gains were great... 20 lbs (fat, muscle, and water) gained... lost about 10 of'em after the cycle and looked fatter.
took 4 months off... then did 300 mg prop, 300 mg NPP, 5-10 iu slin post workout for 8 weeks... gains were shitty at best... about 5 lbs
took 2 months off
then went on 750 mg test, 225 mg tren, 300 mg masteron, around 12 iu gh per week and 30 iu slin per week for 8 weeks to prep for a contest (didn't agree with the amounts at all and thought they were too high, but i was advised to do this)
went off for 4 months, then started on test at 750 mg and went up from there without going off... added almost every other compound you can think of while on in small amounts (usually I go off during ramadhan and take around 4 months or less off of everything since then)

the best gains i've made were from test, slin, dbol, and anadrol... if dbol wasn't liver toxic, i'd be on it all year long... 50 mg is best for me... anything more and i'd get better gains, but my appetite goes to shit quickly and that's counter productive...

anyway... here's what i look like now (you can tear me a new one all you want cuz i competed looking like this, but it was a favor for the coach :)... team took first place in the end)

View attachment 37407

View attachment 37408

hopefully more people will chime in :)

Thats exactly what I wanted its just good to see what people have used and what they felt was best and how their physique has adapted in the years of their cycling

It seems as though you have come along way mate especially for 8 years

Looking good!

Last edited:
to be honest i dont care about the LE aspect as admitting youve done them prior isnt illegal in any way shape or form.
i like many here have done my fair share of cycles training etc thru trial and error, and for some newbie with 20 post who has contributed nothing to the board in any way asks. now do we get the point.
use the search function and read kid

frk

Have I rubbed you up the wrong way by asking a simple question, I thought this was a friendly forum? I don't think I've asked anything rude or offending yet you act like you have a problem with me?

Thats the point of this thread, who gives a shit what people think its good to see, if we only did what we did and didn't talk about it then there wouldn't be any need for the board, to discuss :D

No issue man, if i did you would know.
im ending it at that

frk

Just trying to help...

Have I rubbed you up the wrong way by asking a simple question, I thought this was a friendly forum? I don't think I've asked anything rude or offending yet you act like you have a problem with me?

Hi HC- sometimes it can be difficult coming on to the board for people. It's like going anywhere else that is new... every place (internet boards, workplace, country's, etc, etc) have their own unique "cultural norms" and things that are "accepted." Sometimes you learn through observation, other times through trial and error.

Yes, this is a very friendly board as a whole. Out of the boards out there, I only visit three, post on two, more so on this one with that. You only have a few post's up, so it takes time, like any "relationship" if you will, to develop trust. When I first started posting here, "Dad" the moderator had to delete several of them hahaha.

The question is actually decent... however, b-boy is right... Buselmo was just kind of enough to share, he's a pretty laid back guy. B-boy is just sharing wisdom with what he's seen over all the years here as well FRK. This has too much potential for a lot "BS claims" and then it just becomes annoying.

If I can suggest, watch the thread's a little more, get a better "feel" of how things go, etc. :)

I remember from day 1 when i started lifting i started researching and researching... but til this day, all the "good" info usually comes up in 1 or 2 threads per board and it doesn't last long til it turns into a shit storm for some reason (usually off the topic)... and i really wish more people would chime in this thread and start posting their experiences in the issue rather than having endless threads about how Eq makes you hungry, and insulin making you fat.

I contributed cuz i like threads like this and i really don't care if i get ripped apart or not... and i wish more people would...

for those who don't feel comfortable doing it for one reason or another... don't... but remember, everytime you share something "useful", you're helping a bro out.

I remember from day 1 when i started lifting i started researching and researching... but til this day, all the "good" info usually comes up in 1 or 2 threads per board and it doesn't last long til it turns into a shit storm for some reason (usually off the topic)... and i really wish more people would chime in this thread and start posting their experiences in the issue rather than having endless threads about how Eq makes you hungry, and insulin making you fat.

I contributed cuz i like threads like this and i really don't care if i get ripped apart or not... and i wish more people would...

for those who don't feel comfortable doing it for one reason or another... don't... but remember, everytime you share something "useful", you're helping a bro out.

Great pics b

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity