over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What did yall think of Gakic?

ironone1

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I saw awhile ago that people were getting free samples of Muscletech's new product Gakic to try. I'm PCT now and just looking to add something to my supplements to bridge to my next cycle. I know that Muscletech is a scam with their products being way overrated and overpriced, but how were the results despite the exorbenent price? I welcome all opinions. Did it suck, is Muscletech sorry for overhyping another product? I'm interested to hear what the vets thought, and did your bench go way up just from it? Thanks again.....ironone1

Spending money on useless products like Gakic will do nothng but reduce the size of your wallet. You'd be better of on a bridge of GH/insulin or IGF-1. It may cost a bit more, but you will get actual results.

Yeah that's what I thought bro, it was useless. I was thinking IGF-1 but its a little pricey.

Don't waste your money man

If you want to try a new supplement I've been hearing good things about the new creatine by Gaspari called "SizeOn". It has some new super slow burning carbohydrate and a new creatine called creatine gluconate. When I scrape up some cash I'm gonna try it for sure b/c so far everything I've used from Gaspari has been quality.

i think gaykick is just creatine with other junk in there. they got this new bs supplement called leukick. hahahhahha. their old marketing plan from 98-01 has worn out on them so they are trying new names and tricks to rip people off.

Not only are these new supps a scam, but Muscle Tech's prices are a rip off. I have a friend who owns a supplement company & he tells me how much his cost is on his products. He also has a very good idea what all the other supps out there cost, since he knows the prices for raw ingredients, compounding, bottles, labels etc. He told me that the average supplement out there costs $3-4 per bottle TOPS. So next time you're shelling out $60 for Muscle Tech's latest supp, be aware that you're paying mostly for their full paged ads & their endorsments contracts.

I wouldn't buy it myself but CNW is selling it as a powder and cheaper - if you want to try it but not support MT.

i just got my sample today.... it took 'em forever but i did get it

i'll let ya know in a few days

Gakic does have good science behind it, but the price is exorbant, and the new leukic product is leucine which is very cheap

Mr_Magoo said:
Gakic does have good science behind it, but the price is exorbant, and the new leukic product is leucine which is very cheap

I read the ingredients and all it is is amino acids in it primarily. GAKIC is the acronym for them. I can't remember them all. Btw, whose leukic, the name of the manufacturer?

Mr Pickles said:
i just got my sample today.... it took 'em forever but i did get it

i'll let ya know in a few days

I got my sample today as well.

I read this thread and figured the guys commenting on it had actually tried it so it was crap.

Well I figured it was free and tried it. I keep a written record of the weight of each exercise and the number of reps accomplished. Today I upped all my weights by 10% since the claim for Gakic is it improves strength by 10% the VERY first time.

Well everyone of my 15 sets I was able to get the same number of reps as I got on Monday. This includes sets where say the weight lifted on Monday was 250lbs 5 times, I upped it to 275 and got the same 5 reps, same speed etc. Placebo effect? I don't know.

My advice, get a free sample and judge for yourself not what others have experienced.

I am going to get another free sample and try again, just cause I am a suspicious son of a guy lol and if it does it again I will buy some.

CROWLER

Last edited:
Qwert said:
Spending money on useless products like Gakic will do nothng but reduce the size of your wallet. You'd be better of on a bridge of GH/insulin or IGF-1. It may cost a bit more, but you will get actual results.

no shit and AMEN

Qwert said:

I see that NOW has some oral igf-1 in the form of a spray and lozenges. They claim it is absorbed through the mucas membranes of the throat before it goes through the stomach. Some say that you would swallow most of it and it would be destroyed in the stomach. I don't know if its any good. What do you think bro, is it a scam?

Oral? That sound interesting... BUT, I'd think you'd lose a lot of good product.

There are NO oral GH or IGF supplement that works. They are all scams.

Supplements are great. I take a TON of vitamins & anti oxidants & use boatloads of protein powder. I see these as food/health supplements & don't think they will make me bigger etc. There is really no supplement on the market that will give you the insane gains that MT claims. It's all hype, directed at newbies. Eat, train, sleep, use AAS. You're done. If you want to bridge, IGF is my fave, followed by GH/insulin. Heck, even 3iu Humalog after your post workout meal will give you more gains than any supplement & for only pennies.

Before I tried Gakic, I used to shoot myself with all types of performance enhancing drugs to try and push myself over the edge. I tried everything under the sun. Sure, I got places here and there, but just wasn't satisfied. I had lost the farm, the car, the bitch, and even masturbation tool I called "Doodle Boodle". I was down on my luck like never before. Then one day I woke up and seen Gakic. I was skeptical at first. I thought, "Sure, what can Gakic do for me?" I figured I had lost everything else, why not.

Well now, its been 90 days into my first Gakic cycle and my whole life was turned around. No more performance enhancing drugs, and no more Doodle Boodle. I am right where I want to be. Please, give Gakic a try. There are many out there just like I was once. But you'll never know until you adventure into the true realms of Gakic. Its more than a dose of reality. Its more than a dream come true. Its a reality far more present than oxygen itself.

Do yourself a favor, I know I did. Go with Gakic. Quit living in a dream. Make your dream your reality. Gakic.

Well....

I have went on record testifying to this products efficacy. I stand by that. It works. Is it a miracle? No. Is it expensive? Yes. Will you look like Jay Cutler and Gustavo Baddell if you take it? No. Will you be noticeably stronger and be able to train longer and at a higher intensity? For me, the answer is yes. I like it.

SZ

SZona said:
Will you be noticeably stronger and be able to train longer and at a higher intensity? For me, the answer is yes. I like it.

SZ
this is true, i will admit i was stronger and got more reps while on gakic! thanks for the samples SZona! the shit is expensive though.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws