advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What I believe is the optimal way to run dbol and anadrol in the same cycle.

headtrainer

Registered
I have learned it’s best NOT to take anadrol and dbol at the same time of the day. It’s best to split them up to avoid side effects. Take the anadrol at night before going to bed instead of right before workouts. Taking anadrol at night will help you avoid a lot of the daytime appetite suppression that can occur with its use. Take the dbol about an hour or two before workouts. This helps with strength and pumps in the gym. You’ll also need to reduce the dosages of both hormones when combining them together in the same cycle or it will cause too many side effects. Using dbol and anadrol in the same cycle as I described causes less side effects and provides better results than if I were to try and just take a higher dose of one of the hormones. Give it a try and see if it’s works for you! 💪

Can you say "I hate my liver?"
oh! you've never heard of Synthergine, Carsil, Liv52DS, desiccated liver, TUDCA, NAC nor Glutathione? OK, carry on

speaking of carsil it was recommended to me from @emeric delczeg many years ago. great stuff ty for the reminder to grab some.
no prob, may as well grab some Tribestan while you're at it...one keeps the liver alive, the other keeps the balls bouncing or something like that

no prob, may as well grab some Tribestan while you're at it...one keeps the liver alive, the other keeps the balls bouncing or something like that
i always did well with the cheap old school metrx tribulus for 10-12 bucks on ebay

What’s the point though? Sounds like a bloated red face milky nipple shit show man. Personally I think dbol is trash. Zero holdable sack of water gains. Anadrol is so much better. You can diet on anadrol and look insane. The only thing insane about dbol is the back and calf pumps nasty skin quality and gyno. None of which anadrol does to me even in higher doses. I’d pick one or the other. No liver is going to admire your decision either HEADTRAINER.

What’s the point though? Sounds like a bloated red face milky nipple shit show man. Personally I think dbol is trash. Zero holdable sack of water gains. Anadrol is so much better. You can diet on anadrol and look insane. The only thing insane about dbol is the back and calf pumps nasty skin quality and gyno. None of which anadrol does to me even in higher doses. I’d pick one or the other. No liver is going to admire your decision either HEADTRAINER.
Agreed bro. There is no point using Dbol when you have Adrol available.

I like the anadrol/dbol combo (say 25 of each rather than 50 of one) providing people respond well to each. Drol seems more individual with some people not being great responders or needing higher doses. I'm at the opposite end and do great even on lower dose drol. Dianabol used to be my breakfast of champions (old school Russian Dbol 5mg days!) but as I've gotten older it eventually makes me tired at any dose. Not liver driven and no other oral does it... bodies change I guess.

Also really like winstrol/anavar combo. I just don't use orals much anymore though I have a decent supply of both so it will eventually be put to use I guess. This is the way...

Your none appetite is the liver stressed from the orals. It makes no difference if you take it when you go to sleep

I ran dbol 50mg recently and bloated like a whale. switched to insulin and way better, quicker, maintainable results

insulin seems to dwarf most all AAS with exception to tren and test and perhaps 1 or 2 others imo

I wish I'd get appetite supression from anadrol or any aas.

oh! you've never heard of Synthergine, Carsil, Liv52DS, desiccated liver, TUDCA, NAC nor Glutathione? OK, carry on
There's no proof any of those actually protect the liver against harsh orals. But keep dreaming if it makes you feel better. Carry on.

Fuck anadrol and superdrol when you have superdrol lol

There's no proof any of those actually protect the liver against harsh orals. But keep dreaming if it makes you feel better. Carry on.
AHAHAHAHAHA Thanks for the laughs! hahaha

I like the theory...
Personally look best on Var or Drol(only when LEAN)
But Dbol/Tbol give Me a great sense of well being

Used to run D-Rol a lot for massive strength gains years ago… 60mg/Dbol plus 150mg Drol…. Hit many personal bests back then. Liver probably hated me though…..

Cage

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner